Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been back from Majorca for 5 minutes, the symprove magically stops working, she’s researched a new product, ordered, tested it and made an ad for it already. Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I can't cope, not only does she wear outdoor shoes into her house but now she has them on her furniture 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s hidden comments on her latest post calling her out 🤣 can’t handle the truth can you Binny 😜

Reactions: 11
She's the biggest ick ever! 🤮

She's commented on today's post saying she's dairy free another big fat lie 🤥

Of course Poppy is going to be disruptive. She was conceived to make money and it never worked out so her mother doesn't give a rats ass about her, her dad kinda cares but isn't here enough and she's pitted against Go Florrie and Darcey. Astounds me how thick Binny is not realising her and Leesa are the root cause of any issues Poppy has.

Reactions: 16
She's the biggest ick ever! 🤮

She's commented on today's post saying she's dairy free another big fat lie 🤥

Of course Poppy is going to be disruptive. She was conceived to make money and it never worked out so her mother doesn't give a rats ass about her, her dad kinda cares but isn't here enough and she's pitted against Go Florrie and Darcey. Astounds me how thick Binny is not realising her and Leesa are the root cause of any issues Poppy has.
Beggy would never ever admit she has anything to do with Poppy's issues (if she actually has any). She thinks she's a bleeping brilliant mum.
I bet she's a right moody cow this eve Ning cos people have been calling her out on the Symprove thing! She will 100% take it out on her kids and Poppy most of all. With Lee working off shore she feels no guilt when he comes back, handing all parenting over to him- you can just hear her saying ' I've done it all the past 2 weeks now its YOUR turn" and off she tootles to Jazz etc.Never mind he's been working but then he's an asshole for not calling her behaviour out. He probably doesn't cos a) he has no balls and b) he doesn't want a horrible atmosphere with the girls for the time he's home so he goes along with it.

She has such an unfulfilling life. I look at her posts on instagram and think- is this it for the next 20 years? Going to jazz, pottering in the greenhouse, reading, walking the dog and coffee with chums? That's what my mum did in her 80's (not Jazz- Mum played tennis!)
I find it hard to believe anyone could truly be happy with the life she has. It's so boring and empty.

Reactions: 15
When everything aligns to give you an hour child free in an eve. Erm isn’t that her day to day life?? Every day is child free. She’s that tone deaf it’s staggering.

Shame we haven’t seen the tattoo 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she dairy free!! Does that include the copious “lemon tops” she scoffs down her (fat) neck at every oppprtunity??

• Haha
IMG_8908.jpeg

Nah love, it’s not the hair. You just wish you looked like her.

IMG_8899.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

Yes, that’s a real diamond. Yes. I believe that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think what she tortures herself doing is drooling over hair photos of really pretty girls wanting to be just like them. The same hair on someone else won’t look the same on her!
---
Dangerous advice about layering up on multiple gut vitamins. And “research shows” - what research??? You’ve done a quick google search and drawn your own conclusions? She is an absolute crank!

Last edited:
The really funny thing is, I have insanely good hair.
Does it look amazing often? No. Is it’s natural air dried state natural, non frizzy curls? Yes.
You know how I got this hair? 10 years of no dying/bleaching/MINIMAL heat and nature.
I use cheap herbal essences shampoo and conditioner if you want an aff link?

I never style my hair in every day life as I can’t be arsed but get so many compliments (to which my answer is always “thanks, I washed it 😅).

I’m overweight, so realised I’m not desirable to Mrs “skinny jeans for skinny genes” but I do find it funny that her hair is THAT bad when a glorious mane is no more effort than leaving it the duck alone.

Reactions: 17
Whilst the bottom falls out of a lot of people's lives, Rebecca Meldrum takes any gut stuff going and the world falls out of her bottom. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Ohhh my…..she’s just gagging for it. Never had it, desperately wanting it, weee Lee will be in dungarees next time he’s home while she tries to recreate it. Never going to happen, just like her hair craving.
She is sooo bloody immature it’s unbelievable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
If Lee was sharing photos and videos of fit women on Insta and lusting over them, I’m sure madam wouldn’t be happy. She’d probably throw a fit.

Reactions: 18
The really funny thing is, I have insanely good hair.
Does it look amazing often? No. Is it’s natural air dried state natural, non frizzy curls? Yes.
You know how I got this hair? 10 years of no dying/bleaching/MINIMAL heat and nature.
I use cheap herbal essences shampoo and conditioner if you want an aff link?

I never style my hair in every day life as I can’t be arsed but get so many compliments (to which my answer is always “thanks, I washed it 😅).

I’m overweight, so realised I’m not desirable to Mrs “skinny jeans for skinny genes” but I do find it funny that her hair is THAT bad when a glorious mane is no more effort than leaving it the duck alone.
Same! I get a lot of compliments on the condition of my hair, all I can say is I wash it as infrequently as I can (generally once a week) and let it air dry

Reactions: 7
She's unbelievable.
Firstly, act like you are alive? Coming from her? Wow.

2nd, you haven't got a painful hip Binny. If it were for a week, we'd have heard before now and you'd not even consider running. You're making a public announcement excuse.

You're either lying or stupid, pick a lane dearie. 🤥
I think the last bit applies to her - “find yourself”. She doesn’t know who she actually is & jumps on every bandwagon there is to feel validated. She has zero purpose. Also what she needs to find is a job!

Reactions: 8