Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is P? I really can't Remember my Mother cleaning my room once I was at 'big' school. OK, sometimes it looked like a scene of a crime but I always knew where stuff was. Used to drive Mum mental but she just shut the door! 😂 My parents very much felt it was my space to look after (as well as the chores I had to do). S is old enough to be doing it herself surely? That said its tidier than her parents bedroom which makes me wonder if she's tidier than Mother dearest?
---
Complete invasion of privacy for S. Hate Emma mattress, they give to any scratty beggy grifter out there and constantly have stuff on discount, tells its own story really. Plus when she did a house tour last week the bed was there then, undisclosed ad, she needs reporting
---

They only get mentioned to make thier mother money or gain engagement on thier mothers Instagram account
She's a disgusting Mother for using her daughters private space for an ad. It's dispicable.

Reactions: 10
How old is P? I really can't Remember my Mother cleaning my room once I was at 'big' school. OK, sometimes it looked like a scene of a crime but I always knew where stuff was. Used to drive Mum mental but she just shut the door! 😂 My parents very much felt it was my space to look after (as well as the chores I had to do). S is old enough to be doing it herself surely? That said its tidier than her parents bedroom which makes me wonder if she's tidier than Mother dearest?
---

She's a disgusting Mother for using her daughters private space for an ad. It's dispicable.
Also if Emma mattresses are so good why do you need a thick mattress topper? I've only heard bad things about them giving up after a year or 2 and people having dreadful back pain/sleep from them.

Reactions: 7
Also if Emma mattresses are so good why do you need a thick mattress topper? I've only heard bad things about them giving up after a year or 2 and people having dreadful back pain/sleep from them.
Of they're anything like Simba then they're tit!

Reactions: 2
"So much room for all her stuff". Yet most of the stuff in the ottoman bed does not belong to S. it actually looks like a cobbled together pile of stuff from wardrobes to fill the storage.

Also as kids get older they need a lot less storage not more! They don't have big chunky toys!

She is so un relatable and thinks her followers are fools who hang onto her every word!

Reactions: 12
"WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT I ORDERED?" Meaning I'm going to show you all anyway because I need you all to pay for it 🤣

Reactions: 16
"WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT I ORDERED?" Meaning I'm going to show you all anyway because I need you all to pay for it 🤣
I can’t decide if the clothes are for her or the kids. The bleeping tennis club cap though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously the outfits being purchased for the “girly“ week away.
Can’t wait to see her prancing around in these horrendous outfits, falling about pissed, screeching away. How embarrassing for the CHUMS

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2918704

Great feedback. Not as of she's been too busy to post them. Or Lee while he's off.
She does doesn't give a tit.

That drinks boomerang just goes to show how she's an attention seeking witch that craves commentary on here. Out for a meal with the eldest two, says the youngest preferred meal with grandparents. The upload was completely unnecessary, oh look were all having fun.... I really have no words. If there's difficulties with behaviour, start with the parenting, WHY post this kind of crap? It's so insensitive.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is she calling it the last supper? Imagine leaving your youngest out? What an utter b!tch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it's so wrong she's enforcing/allowing P to not join these family activities. And more shame on the grandparents for allowing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.