Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember Jade Goody completing half the marathon with no training. God bless her…. She’s always given me hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Average run time is 31 minutes- not that impressive given all her training.
My 64 year old friend, who does no real exercise other than park run once a week and yoga once a week, did it in 32 mins this week, so colour me not that impressed with her time at all.

Reactions: 11
“My children are all at school” - she’s really pushing this at the moment isn’t she?🤣
All in 5 days then? No P homeschooling? Another dose of the pinnochios. 😂

But they are still children Binny, they've not flown the nest and living independently. You still have to care, love and nurture them. I've seen her care more about that mutt than her daughters.

Reactions: 9
Did she actually say she ‘solo parents’ a lot of the time? Kids are in school all day and Lee is on a 2 weeks away 3 weeks home rotation 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like Poppy is sitting on the floor in the vestibule as she is filming herself putting her trainers on for Jazz. What a childhood!

• Sad
I didn’t even know this was a thing! There you go Binny you could have that done when your also not having your lips done 👍🏻
Yes, a little bit of filler in your chin elongates your face making it appear thinner……
---
Can I add only 1ml is needed ( or in Beggys case 10ml😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Howling that she’s describing Jazzercise as high impact 😂😂😂😂
We’ve all seen your closhopping moves binny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Emma mattresses..... 😂

She has no shame using her Teens private space which will get trawled over by pervs and peers for an ad. Shameful. 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Complete invasion of privacy for S. Hate Emma mattress, they give to any scratty beggy grifter out there and constantly have stuff on discount, tells its own story really. Plus when she did a house tour last week the bed was there then, undisclosed ad, she needs reporting
---
No sign of the kids being mentioned on her daily series of what makes her happy
They only get mentioned to make thier mother money or gain engagement on thier mothers Instagram account

Reactions: 11
Exactly. It’s so cruel and messed up. What an absolute b!tch.
Most people would put their children first…but of course…not Binny big bollocks! Her self entitlement is getting worse…she needs bringing down a peg or two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.