Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she didn't like watching anything that made her 'feel' anything? 🙄💭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Botox? For what reason? She’s an utter idiot who will go to someone in the back of the hairdresser’s and who will duck it up. Rather than a trained, regulated and insured health care professional who will do a full medical history and identify that she has ongoing issues with her appearance that are psychological in nature and won’t be addressed by botox. Any decent and ethical prescriber wouldn’t touch this with a barge pole

Binny - seriously: get help. You genuinely really do need it. Your GP should be your first port of call.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yea or does have down hills
So a fast course, she’s so full of it!! I was . Just checking I’m not complete missing a trick and should be doing jazzercise instead of actaully running as I’m only a bit faster than hee over 5k and I train a few times a week. duck off rebecca lol

Course :
The first, clockwise, loop begins from our start in front of the castle with a straight-ish 1km descent on tarred paths (which is uneven in places) before turning right into the woods. The second km is a long uphill stretch mostly on a new, wide forest track which tapers into a rough trail towards the top. At roughly 2km, near an estate cottage, the route turns right and goes downhill again (crossing the initial path). The surface here is mostly old, worn, rough tarmac. 500m down there is a 90 degree left turn onto forest trails, winding through trees until the start of the second, anti-clockwise, loop at around 3km. Please keep the right in this section.

The second loop starts with twisting, undulating trails (with exposed tree roots) before veering left on to a long, relatively flat, wide straight which can be muddy after heavy rain. At the end of the straight the course turns left onto a narrow path (again with exposed roots and stumps) through trees before emerging left again to return on a gravel path running parallel with the narrow estate road.

At the end of this loop (just after 4km) you’ll rejoin the earlier path, this time heading back towards the castle. Again, please remember to stay to the right, especially around corners. Arrows and/or a marshal will direct you off this path to the right for a “short cut” up through the trees and then left onto one final, tarred, hill past the castle to the finish line.

Reactions: 1
Day 3 video, her shoes all over the vestibule. For goodness sakes Binny tidy up a bit before you film. Can just picture her walking through and kicking them off anywhere.

Loads of tropic products there. I think she might be a secret ambassador under the guise of Sarah Raven.......... or Sarah Raven gave them to her for a big discount

Reactions: 9
Her simpering little voice on her 30 days of things I love crap is giving me irrational rage 🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Haven’t been on this thread for months as she got so bleeping boring, but I just had a look at her account. ‘Wagging the Chin Podcast’ nearly pissed myself, should be Chin(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet that jumper was bleeping stinking after that run. I bet she wore it all day too..

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Average run time is 31 minutes- not that impressive given all her training.

Reactions: 1
“My children are all at school” - she’s really pushing this at the moment isn’t she?🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.