Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emma0802

She would look sooo much better if she just admitted she is a size 12 and stopped buying 8/10! Size 12 is still a healthy size! She looks so much worse in these tight size 10 clothes

Reactions: 21

Clare

VIP Member
I have never know anyone young go to the hairdressers as much as this! Only old ladies with perms go more regularly - get a job you useless woman

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Day 39 Lee advertising his non-binary coat back when brands like Next wouldn't run a mile from them

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Day 25 - taking S away for a girls weekend and Binny has her picking up rubbish off the beach to get a slice of pizza for tea whilst her and Lee had a Chinese takeaway and Binny went shopping with her sister and got those melted bracelets but S wasn't allowed one

• Sad
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Chartering a yacht and she rocks up with a barnet like this and the fucking scrunchie of doom

did she get a free chum with the charter just for the gram?

IMG_6532.jpeg

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
What a dispicable self entitled bitch. Did she really? 😱
It was a fundraiser at a farm - it’s what first brought me to tattle actually - was a fair few years ago

She was with Lee, the girls and friends and I over heard her when I walked passed them. As someone who actively fundraisers for FOA I was gobsmacked about her moaning about a couple of £

The final nail for me was when I got home and saw she’s posted a daft pissing her pants selfie in front of a field saying she’d had a great day out at the farm and didn’t mention FOA at all

Found tattle and the rest is history

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'm loving these daily videos, you know she's so fecking awkward and having to rush them when no one is around, why even bother?

They are so badly edited, it's actually hilarious.. You'd never think she's been in this industry as long as she has. What an embarrassment for so many reasons.

Imagine all the chums lying around enjoying the company in the sun 'where's Bex?', 'over there dicking about again'...watching her from behind their sunglasses. I think she would have saved herself a LOT of embarrassment if she'd taken some time off, relaxed and enjoyed herself instead of trying to scrape by at this pretend persona.

She's awkward as fuck on this trip. She couldn't be anything else.

• Haha

philopastry75

Here we go, I knew this was coming. As a person with ADHD with a child with ADHD I’m getting ready to get annoyed by her even more! We’re both psychiatrist diagnosed so it’s quite annoying when people with her sort of platform self diagnose and cause unknown hurt to those of us who are really struggling with other peoples opinions of a neuro-developmental condition that is chronically misunderstood by a lot of people who share opinions that feed into how awful it can feel to have this condition.

• Heart

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
Ive been naked on the end of my bed for 6 months waiting for the outfit of the day. I’m bloody starving and relieved the weather has warmed a little
Your lucky, I have been wrapped in a towel, waiting for instructions about cold showers, for nearly a year!

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
This melt does NOT have ADD or ADHD. I have and I can assure you these is waaayyyyyy more to having it than having a busy mind or jumping from sentence to sentence. These cockwombles think because they waffle shit into a camera and fanny about making beds all day that they have ADHD. Nope you don’t. What she has is a lack of social skills which can come across as neurodivergence. She has no idea how hard it is to mask who you really are every day of your life.

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I don’t like judging people’s intellect because we are all different; however, there really is nothing going on behind those eyes is there. There’s vacuous and then there’s our Binny.

And it’s not just the reading choices because I get it, if we all were reading Baillie Gifford Prize winners then the world would be a boring place, but @Catwoman is spot on: she’s a stunted teen, obsessed with Harry Styles and shit romance novels/tv shows and doing anything she can to get the older boy to notice her, wrecking her hair in the process.

It would be tragic if it wasn’t so pathetic.

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
I thought getting a boat for a day was just bog standard girls holiday stuff, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 Day at the beach, day on a boat, day by the pool to veg and recover from getting steaming on said boat.. 🥱 all fun and all but nothing special about it