Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmaladethecat

I was driving to an osteopath appointment this morning feeling like death...I saw in my rear view mirror this vision in blue. It was a broderie anglaise pattern, long sleeved, ironed and styled with clean white trainers. But none of it was OTT. Honestly girls, I wish I'd rolled down the window and asked where her dress was from. She was so unassuming, I couldn't tell you where she was going but she looked fabulous.

Nothing like Princess Bubblegum over here 😬

Reactions: 2

Tootoo

Chatty Member
I'm with you there also for same reasons. Husband is on the road in his job, it's a safety and when is he likely to be home issue for us, also if I'm working late he can see if I've left the office and starts our meal as he can see me also. I absolutely see no issue in location sharing at all but we've met people who are HORRIFIED at us doing so, which tbh says more about them than us. 😂 Husband has even managed (twice) to help me find my phone when I've stupidly left it in a big store or once outside, 😂. I can check if he's likely to pass our favourite takeaway with his job allocations too 😁.
Same here - he or I know when to start tea!! Haha. Not in an oppressive way, just to keep track.

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Also if Emma mattresses are so good why do you need a thick mattress topper? I've only heard bad things about them giving up after a year or 2 and people having dreadful back pain/sleep from them.
Of they're anything like Simba then they're shit!

In the reel of her taking the chairs down from the table. Is P still in a high chair? Surely she can sit in a normal seat?