Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Wow she’d looks awful in that beacknoicture. I thought influencers were supposed to be people we wanted to aspire to?

Reactions: 2

Catwoman

VIP Member
Beggy pick up the tab for something! Pull the other one!
I was being sarcastic in that it's an obvious solution and I'd like to see why her daft sheep to question why is she not doing it? She knows it works but it requires time and money. She has an abundance of one but not the other, she's not gym averse.
I genuinely wouldn’t buy from a vinted seller with rank nails!🤢
Neither would I! Have avoided a few like that. 🤢

Just had the misfortune of rolling into Meldrums stories and so many questions

Where is she off to? Who with? The hubby or her work shy chums? The jazzercise lot? Why aren't the kids going? Schools up there break up in about 3 weeks. That desperate to get some skin on those bones, the kids can stay home and freeze. I see the langoustine handbag has been demoted to a toiletries bag for the plane. How much shite does one need on a flight? I literally take my purse and that's it. She's taking the whole bathroom. Must admit, I do like the black bag and just ordered one. No via her link though. She's not getting my hard earned pennies

Oh and what in the 1980 littlewoods catalogue is she wearing
Where is the black bag from....😘

Bobbiesmoney

I think the reason she isn’t moving as those large new builds behind her are going for £630000. Same she paid for her mucky mansion!

Yea or does have down hills
So a fast course, she’s so full of it!! I was . Just checking I’m not complete missing a trick and should be doing jazzercise instead of actaully running as I’m only a bit faster than hee over 5k and I train a few times a week. Fuck off rebecca lol

Course :
The first, clockwise, loop begins from our start in front of the castle with a straight-ish 1km descent on tarred paths (which is uneven in places) before turning right into the woods. The second km is a long uphill stretch mostly on a new, wide forest track which tapers into a rough trail towards the top. At roughly 2km, near an estate cottage, the route turns right and goes downhill again (crossing the initial path). The surface here is mostly old, worn, rough tarmac. 500m down there is a 90 degree left turn onto forest trails, winding through trees until the start of the second, anti-clockwise, loop at around 3km. Please keep the right in this section.

The second loop starts with twisting, undulating trails (with exposed tree roots) before veering left on to a long, relatively flat, wide straight which can be muddy after heavy rain. At the end of the straight the course turns left onto a narrow path (again with exposed roots and stumps) through trees before emerging left again to return on a gravel path running parallel with the narrow estate road.

At the end of this loop (just after 4km) you’ll rejoin the earlier path, this time heading back towards the castle. Again, please remember to stay to the right, especially around corners. Arrows and/or a marshal will direct you off this path to the right for a “short cut” up through the trees and then left onto one final, tarred, hill past the castle to the finish line.

Reactions: 1

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
You'd think with Poppy's 'condition' that sports day would be too overwhelming, seen as going to town and the theatre with her family was too much, so she'd either want her parents support or be kept off that day. I guess Poppy is only overwhelmed when they want to do things as a 4 or only get gifted 4 theatre tickets.
What is the condition? Been offline for a few days

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Oh sorry, it is still on her page, not that obvious. I really need to take myself to spec savers 🙈 really poor choice of influencer to use

Veragrace

Hate clicking on her links out of principle but can anyone tell me where the trench is from that she's linked please!?