Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I did the kiltwalk a few years ago and most folk were wearing cheap tartan (ebay) skirts. Who wants all that extra weight on your waist for 18 miles. Unless Burberry kilts aren't great quality 😜
My thoughts exactly but she has no clue about common sense or physics so let’s not let that get in way of the shit show that will unfold today 😂😂😝🙈

Reactions: 3

Catwoman

VIP Member
I just felt it a little invasive tbh, but you're correct in that if it's a public profile tattle will allow it. 😊

Shak

On to the next bandwagon with the curly hair, I remember one of her sheep left a comment once telling her to try the curly girl method and her response was that it's not for her 🙄 yet another hair journey..bore off

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
That going through 'all they went through' with Poppy, she realises she probably has ADHD too and proceeded to give reasons on why she thinks that, like... being obsessed by her hair, or making rash decisions.
Ah ok so not just bored then?

Does Poppy also have an ADHD diagnosis

Sittinonthesideline

Unless she’s eating FAR too much… you can’t out train a bad diet.
That being said, I honestly don’t think she is fat at all - she’s a mum of 3 in her 30’s, she just has to admit that to herself, buy the right size clothes & use exercise for her mental health/ general wellbeing!
Her 30s? 😱

• Haha

Itsalwayssunny

I have a daughter the same age, and I'd feel so sad if she felt the need to do this 😭
Maybe I was being naive I assumed the needing a lunchbox was perhaps something different for that day, like she normally has hot lunches but needs a pack box that day. My small ish child would remind me of that

Kittymum

I didn’t even know this was a thing! There you go Binny you could have that done when your also not having your lips done 👍🏻
Yes, a little bit of filler in your chin elongates your face making it appear thinner……
---
Can I add only 1ml is needed ( or in Beggys case 10ml😂)

• Haha

Neenee23

Tbf if you have the family iPhones linked for family sharing they come up on the find my app.

That picture of her and meld though🤮gads

bobs

Chatty Member
No, they only became “chums” through the gym and then the hotel. I didn’t know they were close enough to go on holiday together 🤔 I would even place money on the kilt being this “chums” as well. If your local you might get this. Initials are ES.
ES who lives in a pink house? I’ve seen Beggy comment on her posts before but are they close enough to holiday together 🤔