Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Check out her hands! She’s taken off her usual ugly wedding stack and is wearing her Dubai diamond and a plain gold wedding band on her ring finger. I knew she would end up doing that - that ring in Dubai is 10000% to replace her engagement ring. She’s trying to be like all the Utah moms on tiktok changing it over to gold 😂😂
Good spot. 👏 🧐 She's such a twat.

Reactions: 3

Hairyetta

VIP Member
What an absolute bellend getting your hair done and then getting it soaked in the rain straight away 😑

Tootoo

Chatty Member
She must have a cleaner - she very rarely shows herself hoovering or mopping, now she really is the manky person we think she is or she has a cleaner - just own it

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Her nose looks burnt as well
---
Excellent point, how she got that ad is beyond me, I have used Altruist for the last few summers and I’m not going to from now on. I liked that they were simple, no fuss and seemingly no BS but Rebegga is the antithesis of that so I’ll use something else.
I'm not sure it was a proper ad. Was it not just a link to amazon?

Whatevernext

Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡
I did, but I’m sure others saw it coming too. My child is undergoing assessment so I have a little knowledge. Where has she actually spoken about it then?

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Have you noticed she hasn’t mentioned going to get her hair done in a while ?
She’s clearly been getting it done as there’s no roots
Thought she was letting it grow out naturally? 🤣

• Haha

philopastry75

I also agree re. the hair, she looks much younger with the curls and very much like her sister.

Does anyone know where the striped linen shorts are from? I'm not clicking her link!

Reactions: 2