Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I get a t section of highlights done every 6 weeks, is that too often?! It does seem like she's ALWAYS at the hairdressers!

Reactions: 1

Brunette7

Its public if you just look her up top post - her fiance posted it and tagged her so I'm sure she's aware. I can take it down if an issue

Reactions: 1

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I also agree re. the hair, she looks much younger with the curls and very much like her sister.

Does anyone know where the striped linen shorts are from? I'm not clicking her link!
If you screenshot the picture with the shorts in & check Google Images it will show you where to buy.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Deeside Activity Centre between Kinker and Aboyne. It’s actually brilliant fun. Great place to take your kids…but of course they don’t! You can buy brilliant steaks in the shop too!
Ah right. All I could think of was Kart Start! Nice steaks are always good! Think last time I was there we had BBQ steak but that’s was a long time ago and I actually thought it had closed down

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt but aren’t there 2 or 3 schools in their villaaaaaaage?