Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think she’s taken them away on her own?? My money is on her bleeping off and leaving them for some ‘me’ time as she’s been solo parenting for two days in a row now
Absolutely. My first thought is she’s dumped the kids and is much happier than if they had all gone last weekend.

Reactions: 4
Do you really think she’s taken them away on her own?? My money is on her bleeping off and leaving them for some ‘me’ time as she’s been solo parenting for two days in a row now
Nah of course not.. she’ll be the on the train on her own on the off chance the kids are going they’ll be crammed into the back of the Teslaaa with Lee driving

Reactions: 5
I thought she was going to Edinburgh last weekend, obviously way too expensive for the tight wads. She won't take the girls on her own surely, think maid Lee is back offshore now. Wonder how he's got on explaining his bad back to his colleagues 🫠
---
Haven't seen this on insta before. Another way to beg and try and get people to subscribe

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought she was going to Edinburgh last weekend, obviously way too expensive for the tight wads. She won't take the girls on her own surely, think maid Lee is back offshore now. Wonder how he's got on explaining his bad back to his colleagues 🫠
---
Haven't seen this on insta before. Another way to beg and try and get people to subscribe
Does she live a double life? What on earth could the subscriber content actually be? Real time walking the dogs or planting seeds? Dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm a portobello native 😅 where she is staying is either her sisters or an Airbnb. It's not by the sea front but is actually on the busy High St. Living the dream as always

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a portobello native 😅 where she is staying is either her sisters or an Airbnb. It's not by the sea front but is actually on the busy High St. Living the dream as always
It looks like she's in a council flat in that picture. Nothing wrong with them just don't imagine it to be suited to stuck up Binny's taste. 🤣

Reactions: 6
It looks like she's in a council flat in that picture. Nothing wrong with them just don't imagine it to be suited to stuck up Binny's taste. 🤣
Exactly what it is. Very dated block of flats. I agree not quite the standard we expect 😅

Reactions: 11
How dare you! Perish the thought Beggy would go back to hanging around council estates and “cute little starter homes” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just YouTubed a “jazz” class cause I thought I must be missing something. It is literally for old ladies who can’t do much. There was a lot of moving the hips and waiting around for the next move.
She is tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on, is it just an aerobic class to dance music? I just assumed it was actual jazz music which I quite liked the sound of! Why is it called jazzercise then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just YouTubed a “jazz” class cause I thought I must be missing something. It is literally for old ladies who can’t do much. There was a lot of moving the hips and waiting around for the next move.
She is tragic.
Have you not seen the video of Beggy actually in class. It’s brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First weekend Lee is away and she's straight down to Edinburgh for the kids to be looked after by Tig.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.