Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket is probably the worst thing I've ever seen her in. Fashion victim right there. 😂

Reactions: 12
Haha I knew Pat Sharp working would put a stop to her smugness posts!!! Scary really how reliant she has become on him, she never use to be so useless when he went away- could be a reflection of her decline in mental health too. I feel sorry for those girls when Lee goes away as I can imagine she could be quite emotionally abusive towards them in terms of her moods etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Haha I knew Pat Sharp working would put a stop to her smugness posts!!! Scary really how reliant she has become on him, she never use to be so useless when he went away- could be a reflection of her decline in mental health too. I feel sorry for those girls when Lee goes away as I can imagine she could be quite emotionally abusive towards them in terms of her moods etc.
She's pathetic. He's been working off shore for years and is at home more than he is away!! She needs to give her head a wobble and find something to fill her time so she has less time to think about herself and how "hard" her life is. Stupid witch. God help her if Lee was ever seriously injured or got something serious like a cancer diagnosis- how the hell would she cope then? She pootles about in her own little bimbo world like a complete airhead. She needs a bleeping big wake up call the lazy witch.

Reactions: 10
The worst thing is that if she got off her lazy arse and had a decent job herself he would be home more because he could come on shore to work. Its so simple yet she can't and won't see it

Reactions: 14
Haven't even looked at her posts today but can tell from the comments she's been an absolute cocunt. 🙄

Ah, I get it. She's not uploaded. Useless.

Reactions: 7
Her mind is consumed by being a good parent, ha ha ha is she delulu! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I spy an ash tray on the table outside 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The description she’s written under her day 6 is like the bad first CV that you wrote at 15 when applying for your first Saturday job in Dorothy Perkins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her writing reads like she has created a paragraph using AI - no personality…oh wait, maybe it is her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.