Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bancon - lockton of Leys. Over priced kit houses with zero gardens. These are bancon and they are more quantity over quality.

Kirkwood - they are building next to priny.

Mccombie - they have one for sale in the centre.

House for sale next to Ride coffee which is literally a stone’s throw from the school. But it’s over £700k

I can’t see anything she would wanna move for into the town although I get the need to live somewhere closer to the town. The driving is annoying all the time!

Reactions: 2
Most of the work they have done to the house will have minimal effect on value. It’s mostly cosmetic and to their personal (read latest Instagram fad) taste and Beggy’s dated idea of what is classy. Anyone spending £500k+ on a house will look further than the tiles on the bathroom floor and be thinking how much they will have to spend to make good the exterior and make the interior to their taste. Add to that the fact that one of its previous selling points (not overlooked, exclusive woods, etc) is no longer there and they are deluded if they think they’ll achieve a premium price. And that’s without thinking about the new builds and the history of the place.

Reactions: 17
she may have been better off selling out to the new build company
I haven't been watching her that long surely she was making good money at one point if Lee wasn't working? Why not pay that off the mortgage. I really can't understand why they would waste money on "renovations" when they are mortgaged up to the eyeballs??
why have all the holidays when he's working in a high risk physical job??
I just don't get why you would take all these risks

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She must have an idea of how much the house is worth as her parents have recently tried to sell theirs. I wonder if they did move or struggled to sell and still living there. There’s no mention of her parents ever!!

Reactions: 5
It is easy to whack stuff in the credit card, but when that remortgage comes round you are limited in who will give you a good rate with lots of debt.
She does earn from her many aff link or she wouldn’t make the small effort to do them but it surely can’t pay a monthly mortgage? With all the extras of holidays, car lease, gym, many hair appointments, garden centre trips, coffee, cake, cheap clothes, nails…they add up and surely lees wage can’t cover it all?!

Well look who’s appeared on my for you page.
A minute of my life I’m never getting back, but this bit made me laugh. Hardcore jazzercise?? Is this where they sneak on some Salt n Pepa and everyone feels all edgy

IMG_5864.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
STOP DRIVING AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA!

It's so dangerous. I hope she gets caught and gets points on her licence for driving without due care and attention.

Reactions: 26
1000002694.jpg

The video of her driving came up on my tik tok so thought I'd take a look at the comments. She really doesn't care. Maybe she wants to move nearer school in case she gets caught and gets points on her licence and loses it so can't chauffeur the inconveniences

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2900322
The video of her driving came up on my tik tok so thought I'd take a look at the comments. She really doesn't care. Maybe she wants to move nearer school in case she gets caught and gets points on her licence and loses it so can't chauffeur the inconveniences
Love the passive aggressive laughing emoji too

Reactions: 18
I just can’t with her today! Walking that Charles dance mutt of a dog-just her & the dog. I feel for her children. She’s so smug. And when she does that pathetic from the top pan round view what allll the binfluencers are doing then turn camera back to herself whilst doing that gormless look she does, so original Binny 😏
It’s the weekend! spend some time with your children for folks sake!!
ps-i clicked no on seeing her house (braggy) pics 😂 surprised she didn’t block me.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2900322
She doesn’t think that far ahead or probably even care.

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like she's called Charlene and lives in the southern states? 😬. The bouffant hair 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
STOP DRIVING AND TALKING TO THE CAMERA!

It's so dangerous. I hope she gets caught and gets points on her licence for driving without due care and attention.
Even higher chance of that happening if she’s caught driving with her headphones in like I saw her doing yesterday! It’s not illegal but it’s seriously distracting (and surely pointless if you have hands free in the car?!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, well, well.

It's obvious they can no longer afford the house and NOTHING will convince me otherwise. The 'we're moving, Lee's maybe coming onshore' you tube videos now removed, Lee suddenly home. She's been told to shut her trap but she can't help herself hence the attempt at boasty posts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the house is practically next door to her folks yet now they think it's too far from town for the girls? Stupid rash decision number 1. Their folks couldn't get their nicer house sold previously.

No one moves for keeping tidy . As for seeing friends? Drive them. Shame there's still not a bus route to the 'nearest affordable pub'. Pull the other one Pinnochio, it's got bells on.

Pics look nice at first glance. However we all know the decor is fur coat and no drawers. They've done nothing to the exterior, the garden, roofing, guttering, water damage, windows or even a new door, they've not replaced nor mentioned the 'dangerous' boiler and don't get me started on the battenburg patio. It's tarted up with stoves, beam of dreams and migraine inducing 'marble' bathroom and off centred panelling, in photos maybe nice in parts but still tit in bedrooms for example. I'd also be put off at any house that needs the lighting on for photos. Obviously a dark and dingy property which we know is also cold. Of course, ultimately who the hell would buy it, a house where a horrific murder took place ? No way.

The house is now very overlooked by far grander, newer houses competing in the same or lesser price range. It has a HIDEOUS history and their only hope will be a part exchange.....but it will be down to finances and their house valuation.

Who in their right mind spends that amount on house improvements recently? Someone that has no brains or no choice. Stupid rash decisions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....

Their only hope is a part exchange but that will very much depend on value of their own and new house.

They are skint.

She's going to need to up her game with the lying. 🍿🍿🍿
Completely agree, part exchange will be their only option which would involve a significant loss.

I wish someone would take those awful Ozzy Osbourne sunglasses and throw them in the bin. They are horrific and do nothing for her! The bouffant is awful. I don’t know anyone who does their hair like that at all

The outfit 🙈. The denim shirt end the awful cheap looking bag. Just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.