Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lips - what’s she trying to be? The wifie from Westholme interiors?
IMG_6070.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She really looks unhealthy. I don’t want to comment on her weight, but she looks inflamed and ill.

I know I’ve said this before, but I just don’t understand her style. She literally looks like a grandma with weird nails poking in all directions.

She should go down to a capsule wardrobe, cut her hair into a brown bob and file those nails right down. Go for classic colours rather than toddler designs.
100% - the nails would look 100% better filed right down, square or rounded and with nice colours on them instead of coloured polish her kids would pick!
Her style is dire & these days it’s really easy to look stylish in casual clothes or even gym gear - and it doesn’t cost a fortune.
You would NEVER believe she was under 40!

Reactions: 15
Those lips - what’s she trying to be? The wifie from Westholme interiors? View attachment 2896435
For someone who always moans about the lack of sun she looks like she has a LOT of sun damage!
---
She really looks unhealthy. I don’t want to comment on her weight, but she looks inflamed and ill.

I know I’ve said this before, but I just don’t understand her style. She literally looks like a grandma with weird nails poking in all directions.

She should go down to a capsule wardrobe, cut her hair into a brown bob and file those nails right down. Go for classic colours rather than toddler designs.
Inflamed thats the word! She doesnt look fat to me but Inflamed!

Reactions: 19
Inflamed thats the word! She doesnt look fat to me but Inflamed!
She reminds me of how I looked when I had pre eclampsia - It looked like someone had puffed me up with a balloon pump but my skin was struggling to stretch if that makes sense

Reactions: 14
If you told me she was 55 I'd say she looks good for her age! But 35? Blimey! She doesn't look fat- but she just looks puffed up and swollen!

• Haha
I can't believe shes younger than me 🤣🤣
This hair does NOTHING for her, she was so much prettier with brunette hair. Even with her puffer fish face, at least her hair would look healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d probably be asking for a refund binny these aren’t reducing your puffiness at all!

IMG_6072.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at me I’m Sandra Dee
A nasty cow from Banchoreeee
Wholesome and pure
I’m neither for sure
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Will help myself to all that’s free
A horrible mum
With no one for chums
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Pretend I love old ginger Lee
He gives me the ick
With his small pencil dick
I imagine I’m with Rammmeeeeeee

IMG_2198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She reminds me of how I looked when I had pre eclampsia - It looked like someone had puffed me up with a balloon pump but my skin was struggling to stretch if that makes sense
Same! She looks uncomfortable.

I really don’t think she’s fat, it’s just water retention. I’m no doctor though!

Reactions: 5
A nasty cow from Banchoreeee
Wholesome and pure
I’m neither for sure
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Will help myself to all that’s free
A horrible mum
With no one for chums
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Pretend I love old ginger Lee
He gives me the ick
With his small pencil dick
I imagine I’m with Rammmeeeeeee

View attachment 2896811
Sensational work 👌🏽

• Heart
I don’t think she’s fat, but her weight gain is very noticeable! Wouldn’t comment or have any opinion if she hasn’t flaunted her smaller figure around to make other people feel tit, every try on she did she would say “I’m wearing a extra small or size 8” purely to brag!! Now there’s not a mention of “I’m wearing a 12 or a meduim”

Reactions: 25
Stay at home mum who’s kids are all in school is just embarrassing she really needs to get a life and a job!

Reactions: 14
She’s looking like a great advert for sunscreen and how a lifetime of sunbathing can age you by at least 10 years! So glad I burn easily so I’ve spent my life avoiding the sun 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.