Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m missing the hate on the gardening gear. I get some people might prefer gloves but whats wrong with gardening in trainers ?
Personally, I wear wellies or old trainers as we’re standing in mud etc. my point was that those are fairly new trainers. No wonder everything in her vinted has stains….gloves as she spends on her nails, would you not want to keep them looking nice?!

Reactions: 10
We sure will keep reminding you to keep up the upkeep on being a blonde Binny because we want to see all your hair snap off and turn green in the pool with all the Dad's in their budgie smugglers.

I wonder if those earrings sold or she took them off- hi Binny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A good hairdresser will say no, I’ve had it before, my hair was fucked after bleach/brown/bleach/brown and I was told no, if I had it bleached again it’d break off. So she must be going to really tit hairdressers, because her hair should absolutely not be touched with another drop of bleach

Reactions: 14
A good hairdresser will say no, I’ve had it before, my hair was fucked after bleach/brown/bleach/brown and I was told no, if I had it bleached again it’d break off. So she must be going to really tit hairdressers, because her hair should absolutely not be touched with another drop of bleach
Shell have been told no. So she’ll then have found a hairdresser who says yes.

Reactions: 11
I went from natural very dark brown to being much lighter cos of the greys & my hairdresser told me it had to be done in stages & over 3 appointments 6 weeks apart so as not to wreck by hair. However somebody will do what she wants and frazzle her hair even more!

Reactions: 7
Did that horrid pink chenille monstrosity of a jumper not go in the bin when she declutterred recently?!

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she go back to Danielle for the hair of dreams? Did she get a freebie with that by promising her a flock of new customers from beggy advertising?

Reactions: 9
Do you now what? Her hair is that gym picture looked way better than when she "styles" it! Says a lot when your hair looks better after a sweaty gym session! She looks better with it naturally wavy! She need to stop bleaching, stop straightening it and just STOP with the "huuuuuur journey" crap! You wanna be blond- be blond but just do it properly and slowly. Stop being impatient and using box dyes etc.

Reactions: 4
She really looks unhealthy. I don’t want to comment on her weight, but she looks inflamed and ill.

I know I’ve said this before, but I just don’t understand her style. She literally looks like a grandma with weird nails poking in all directions.

She should go down to a capsule wardrobe, cut her hair into a brown bob and file those nails right down. Go for classic colours rather than toddler designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.