Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that story was gonna be her going to the hairdressers not post glow up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Desperately trying to claw a few pennies for her holiday or pay for her 80's hairdo. She's also bundled up those manky shirts of Lee's to try and get shut of those. Just take them to the charity shop Binny for goodness sake
---
Long time lurker on this thread. Do none of these hairdressers have a duty of care? Like surely they can see her hair is fried beyond repair, multiple colour changes/bleachings etc, would suggest there is something underlying that she is unhappy with, going beyond her hair that needs addressing before doing anything further to her hair. It is processed beyond fixing and needs an extreme chop then leaving alone for a minimum of 6 months.
I think some of them do, she's always chopping and changing her hairdressers. I bet she's been advised multiple times to leave the bleach alone but she's meant to be a blonde so she's not interested in listening to them

Reactions: 7
Nah sorry, you’re not telling me that wasn’t a Wednesday Pensioner Special at the local Curl Up and Dye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Desperately trying to claw a few pennies for her holiday or pay for her 80's hairdo. She's also bundled up those manky shirts of Lee's to try and get shut of those. Just take them to the charity shop Binny for goodness sake
---

I think some of them do, she's always chopping and changing her hairdressers. I bet she's been advised multiple times to leave the bleach alone but she's meant to be a blonde so she's not interested in listening to them
I saw she’d lumped the shirts together!! Who wants a men’s sweaty second hand shirt, just take it to charity for gods sake!

Reactions: 7
Earrings gone…still flogging the peloton merch though.
Gardening in trainers with no gloves - either she’s a manky twit or a liar…I can’t decide.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
£5 for a used peloton top which looks like it has a stain on the bottom of it.. lovely 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2894164

This is very presumptive and short sighted of her (not that I expect anything less) but how long can Lee keep doing such a physical job? He's wrecked already. Is there a limit to how long you can work on the rigs in a physical role? Like with the police or fire fighters.

View attachment 2894171

If you prioritise your mental health Binny then why are you all over the place? Don't confuse prioritising your mental health with just being a selfish bleep. And bullshit to her and Lee always being a united front, Lee said no to homeschooling P and she went ahead and pulled her anyway. Lee didn't want a dog. Lee didn't want that house.
Did you all notice the hearth is still filthy

What’s the story with her sister? Was she not engaged or something? Or is she married now?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never in my days known someone to visit a hairdresser so much and still have the worst hair possible! It’s like an old lady hairstyle! Ages her terribly!

Reactions: 21
I don’t get her hair post, does she think her hair looks blond now? Cos it looks like dirty dish water NOT blond

Who the duck gave her a Thatcher hairdo 😂 She is honestly turning into Mavis who goes to the garden centre for tea every Tuesday. The frumpy way she dresses, the way she talks and her hair makes me think she should be making Jam with the local women’s institute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.