Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurob

Firstly, Rebecca (since we know you read here) i am not sure WHO was driving your shit car this morning, at say around 8:20am - but they need refresher driving lessons. Completely cut off the car in front of me at a particularly big roundabout cos you were in the wrong lane :ROFLMAO: You then held up those in the outside lane trying to overtake by going to slooowwwwwww. Fucking moron can't you do anything right? I'll toot next time (y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

avabella

VIP Member
That’s exactly what happened.. he didn’t want a dog and she fucked off with her mum for the day and came home with Bertie.. the vlog was awful you could cut the tension with a knife even the kids where like WTAF is going on
Almost reminds me of that time she revealed the baby scan and it was a girl 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
That was difficult to watch. There is absolutely no empathy towards Poppy or any consideration to how she may feel.

She would rather uproot her family from their home than get a job in order to have Lee at home. If that’s not total selfishness then I don’t know what is.

• Sad

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Not Binny totally misunderstanding the plot of the play. Just focusing on cocks.

She’s not only totally infantile, she’s also clearly not getting any.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
70 days that's some commitment 😂😂😂
Wouldn't matter if it were 70 hours. She won't manage. She has the sticking power of a poundshop sticky tape.

Cue terrible diet and manic panic about body image and last minute clothes buying before Majorca.

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
I don't think Poppy has got issues already, completely made up. She's not as quiet and compliant as the other 2 and she was born to make money but that never worked out well for Binny. She just doesn't want to parent her

Bet she dreams of her cute little starter home with her 2 little good girls

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Wow listened to a bit of the podcast while getting ready for work and they are both thick as mince 🤣 she goes on and on and on about offshore life like it’s still the 70s/80s. No school won’t just let you have random authorised holidays because you choose a lifestyle where your partner works away. Does she think other working parents all take every holiday off. Most have a couple of weeks in the summer and few days here and there.

she would be so boring to have as a coffee date at the unit. Either the chums are as vacant or she’s the odd one out, binny Meldrum!

Lee is home for multiple weeks every summer holidays. It’s actually EASIER for him to have holidays booked in school hols; not to mention spend quality time with his kids all through the year, as opposed to an hour at the arse end of each day.

Also, she keeps saying "i know im being really cryptic, Im sorry" etc but she's not really being very cryptic is she! She's basically saying that she thinks Poppy is a pain in the arse and is ruining planned family days out and that her behaviour is so difficult (whether that be at school or at home or both) and they are trying out removing her from school to see if it helps. Short of saying "Poppy has ASD/Autism/is ND" etc she's not being very cryptic at all!
Poor Poppy is getting the worst or both worlds. Criticism about her behaviour without explanation and context due to “privacy”. Still stand by my comment that, if they had any type of diagnosis, we would know all about it (CONTENT!) and she would be so far up Hinch’s bum hole that only her Vejas would be sticking out

• Haha
  • Sad

Tamara

VIP Member
Fucking hell she is so entitled. How is it getting your meals cooked for you? How is it getting your washing done for you. Did you go to the cinema? Did you play mush table tennis. It’s like a holiday. Love to see her on an oil rig for 2 weeks working 12 hour shifts!!
She is such a LAZY BITCH!!

• Wow
  • Angry

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Just goes to show, insta fam is short lived. They had it all - wealth from YouTube/Insta ads, the big house, gifted holidays. Now they’re tied into a huge mortgage, struggling for money and miserable.

This should all be a lesson to influencers that the money can disappear in a blink!

Hairyetta

VIP Member
I came to post the same thing about him and the dog. You can tell he hates the dog and doesn’t want it near him. He looks extremely miserable. I can’t understand why you’d even post that on Instagram.
Binny is so thick and ignorant she probably think Lee likes the dog. How hilarious would it be if Lee was googling how to leave my marriage whilst being filmed by Bins for gram whilst Bertie rubs his nob on his leg 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Poor Poppy. Melds isn’t being cryptic at all. She is using every ASD descriptor without actually saying the word autism.

Let’s look at it this way. Is she ashamed Poppy could have autism and/or ADHD? Doesn’t fit with her perfect family image does it?

Either way what she’s doing is very damaging - ridiculing her daughter’s behaviour online to thousands while not using the term autism under the guise of protecting her “privacy”. Make it make sense!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21