Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God I’m so sick of these lazy entitled instatwats like Meldrum and Beggy Hobson/Lamb/Cuntchops and Brummymumnyof2( to name just a few!) who harp on about how busy they are and sobbing.
Ffs get a fucking grip. None of them have a job. It’s a hobby that pays. All of them without exception are unbelievably lazy and do the absolute bare minimum with everything and then have the fucking audacity to say they’re struggling cos they feel overwhelmed/are so busy etc etc.
Busy?? Busy?? They all need to go look up the definition in the bloody OED.
I’m in my 50’s, have 2 part time jobs, one teenager at home, 2 grown up kids and grandkids and I would never have the nerve to come on and complain about feeling overwhelmed or crying to a bunch of strangers.
Fuck me I’m not living in a war zone terrified my kids and I could die at any minute, or worrying about feeding my kids or having the threat of being made homeless cos I cannot afford the rent anymore, or knowing i won’t see my kids grow up because I have terminal illness. All of these things many people face every single fucking day and Beggy Meldrum, Cuntchops Hobson and the rest of them need to get a fucking grip and take their heads out of the arses for 5 mins and actually SEE what is going on in the REAL world and not the fucking fantasy of lies they all live in.
😡😡😡Utter fucking Morons and Meldrum is one of the worst- spoiled lazy bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

gummy-bear

VIP Member
It cracks me up that she won’t watch anything ‘anxiety inducing’ or scary but literally lives in a house where a violent murder took place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sittinonthesideline

People like beggy grind my gears they are never EVER happy with life and always looking for the next thing…she has 3 beautiful daughters a hardworking husband a roof over her head and god knows how many holidays and obvs Pennies in the bank for ice creams…

I’m disabled, my husband had an accident so now only works part time my house is dated my garden a jungle not had a holiday in years we rob Peter to pay Paul every month BUT I have a roof over my head, a wonderful loving husband of 25 years 4 beautiful now grown up children all clever and successful and happy and I’m about to become a grandma for the first time, I may not be cash rich but I’m rich and blessed in other ways and I know that many would give their right arm to be blessed with a home and a loving family like mine, life is too short to focus on material things!

Beggy seriously needs to give her head a wobble and look at the bigger picture of many peoples lives, her moon head is stuck that far up her own arse she can’t see what’s in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Catwoman

VIP Member
The ex Channel Bum influencer 'Mrs Meldrum' at a recent meet and greet with her fans... The queues of sheep to meet her were.... Short.

Rebecca Meldrum thanks her followers for her success and comfortable lifestyle and shares why she continues to thrive on the notoriety in the villlaaage.

VIP ticket holders and monthly subscribers will be treated to a private audience & Q&A with Rebecca. Hear how she gave it all up for a life of contentment and fulfilment to focus on raising her 3 daughters and tidying her jumpers. Why 'Mrs Meldrum ' will always haunt her. She shares why she'll never write another activity book and what really went down in that lift.

She'll be joined for a short time in the day by her loving Mother Sarah Raven whom, being the inspiration for Rebecca's lack of ambition and her attempt at being an oil wife will share her hints and tips for lunching, tattling and how she copes daily with the challenges of having a narrow footbed.

Rebecca's faithful husband Lee will host a session on weaving monogrammed doormats and another invaluable session in camouflage make up (sponsored by bperfect) where he will demonstrate the sensitive topic of how to cover the print left by your wife's thumb on your forehead. He will share with you how he is turning a blind eye to being made a fool of daily. He'll open up about what really happened in the Banchory Pub toilets with the older woman and exactly what career was he going to be pursuing offline when Rebecca took his social media away suddenly in January 2019 after him enjoying himself on a night out in Aberdeen.

Throughout the meet and greet, Rebecca will share her fitness and beauty secrets (sponsorship deals currently being sought), her Pinterest fashion tips and you'll head off with a goody bag filled with plasters, a poundland bath bomb and 'use uppable' gifts to have the complete Meldrum kid experience.

Tickets for her next meet & always greeting now available.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
What bizarre world does this 30 odd year old woman live in where she goes to jazz every day mid morning and all her pals are just hanging about at the gym and then they go on a 10 mile walk together and then they all just pop round each others houses mid afternoon to have tea and discuss holidays like some sort of stepford wives?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I’m still really confused by the idea that you would spend thousands on a diamond, but still be required to sell your husband’s old T-shirts and books from the charity shop on Vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Holly21

“Lees home and I’m desperate for some head space”

You have 7 hours 5 days a week of headspace while your kids are in school! How much more head space do you flipping need?

• Sad
Reactions: 40

skylark13

VIP Member
It’s ok, Tattlers. Beggy has a degree so she doesn’t need to acquire any new skills. Defensive much, Bex??!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And sure, that Mickey Mouse degree from a million years ago, and before you spent the majority of your adult life so far sitting on your arse and flogging shite (as well as your kids’ privacy) on the internet, is going to be really useful if you find yourself needing to enter an actual workplace 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

ETA: I’ve not followed Beggy threads in yonks but having seen her latest vlogs and spotting the strong chance of an almighty shitshow that’s going to unfold, I hauled myself back on here to chuckle along together. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣 🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
I fucking hate people that record themselves driving and talking. You might not be holding the phone but it's a massive distraction. Sooner its made illegal the better.

• Angry

Marmaladethecat

The Full Monty isn't about stripping. It's an intense political dig at the loss of heavy manufacturing and the huge impact it had on the mental health of the men involved. It was set in Northern England because it was hugely decimated due to the Tories. But yes, Moonface, you sit there giggling like a 15yr old and liken it to the Chippendales.
Wow, wtaf.

Reactions: 39

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
What a smug vile bitch taking the piss with the 'who's got divorced this trip'.
There will be people that follow her whose partners work with Lee who will know who she’s talking about or will be the people she’s talking about.

My divorce was horrific and took its toll on my children I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but Christ she needs a reality check asap

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Clare

VIP Member
She says she got nothing left to give?!? I don’t get it, she’s at home 30 hours a week child free. What can’t she get done in that time that means she cleans on a Sunday. She is absolutely mind-boggling - go out and live a normal working mum’s week for one week only, she’d never moan again.

Reactions: 35

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I’m still really confused by the idea that you would spend thousands on a diamond, but still be required to sell your husband’s old T-shirts and books from the charity shop on Vinted.
For a woman who makes stories out of the most mundane, stories of doing laundry, making a smoothie, walking that bloody dog, are we expected to believe there is no reel, no story about the ring and the shopping experience? That’s the problem with posting everything; when there’s something that actually would make a story, failure to post anything just shows it’s all bullshit.

Not a chance in hell that ring was bought anywhere other than Temu/DH Gate

• Heart
Reactions: 35