Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Well, this. They’re not going to choose a renowned racist, are they? And if they inadvertently do so, there’s Seven Tattle Bastards ready to correct them.

Plus, she’s being re-outed nicely in the P&J comments, should do a good job of refreshing everyone’s memory of her real, authentic self
Where are you seeing the comments?

Reactions: 1

Tootoo

Chatty Member
When did she ever wear Balenciaga?? We would never have heard the end of it with her rubbing her sausage fingers up and down it while posing in the hallway. Very weird.
Is narrow footbed as narrow elsewhere to fit that size?!

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Not sure which school the guuuuuurls are in. The NAS do have an I&P teacher at one of the school if not both? They run Forest Schools as part of that.

I can’t help but wonder if Poppy has had any diagnosis or if Beggy is pushing this narrative?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Poppy was monitored very closely whilst Beggy was pregnant and then was in NICU, if there are issues then maybe it’s down to that! Poppy was such a sweet little baby but never included. The only child Beggy has ever seemed to like is Go Florence. S was a lively chatty little girl back in the old vlogs and Rebecca used to speak horribly to her.
I didn't watch her in those days. How did she speak to Safiyah back then?
---
"A chunky vlog" - How old is this woman????

Last edited:
Does anyone else thing that she maybe doesn't have a choice over the "flexi school" in that Poppy isn't copying being in school the full week so the school have suggested a reduced timetable?
That’s what I meant with my question about her potentially acting out in class
Anyone else thinking Lee must be manifesting going back offshore early so he doesn’t neee to listen to anymore of her drivel about Dubai?

how does she think he’d get a family package with a house and school fees? He’s like one step up from a roustabout.
lol where is she saying this on the pod cast ? (I refuse to listen ) absolute notions .

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Some Naff social media brand that all the Insta Huns have jumped on the bandwagon of. Like the 'Mother' jumpers of the 2020s.
Sorry but it have to disagree with that one. I have to ignore the fact that she has started wearing it as I love it. Their active wear in particular is great and a really good fit but better than the typical sports brands especially for high waisted stuff and if you don’t have stick thin legs and no bum!