Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siofra

I noticed her posting messages on tobyshome. Tiny has just moved from a small cottage to another small home - his handle appears to be living in smaller homes and making them look fab (which he does)!!! Maybe she’s taking note for future reference 😂
---
That should read Toby, not Tiny 😂

Reactions: 2

avabella

VIP Member
The vlogs over the last month have brought in just shy of a grand. I don’t know what her ad revenue is or what she charges for promoted posts etc, but realistically she’d have to be pulling in significant sums for him to come onshore. Her follower numbers mean she won’t get the big ads anymore so it feels slightly like time is against the pair of them finance wise.

unless she’s setting it up for Lee having an accident at work and a big payout.

ETA, yes I worked out her YouTube £ but in my defence I’m currently in an airport with nothing else to do.
I’m not sure that’s quite accurate - iSocial Blade have it more like £9-£146. Which is hugely amusing.
---
I’m not sure that’s quite accurate - iSocial Blade have it more like £9-£146. Which is hugely amusing.

• Haha

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
So a chunky vlog is......all of 12 minutes? 🤣

Worth watching for the great view of the Dooby Lucky Bag Diamond whilst driving the car. What a sparkler, not.

Moaning about Poppy again. She just shouldn't mention it, it's disgusting parenting.

On a serous note a considerable amount of that vlog is her driving on main roads, at speed talking to camera. Does she think she's above the law?
Does she really moan about Poppy? I struggle to watch her IG or YouTube (when she remembers to upload).
---
So a chunky vlog is......all of 12 minutes? 🤣

Worth watching for the great view of the Dooby Lucky Bag Diamond whilst driving the car. What a sparkler, not.

Moaning about Poppy again. She just shouldn't mention it, it's disgusting parenting.

On a serous note a considerable amount of that vlog is her driving on main roads, at speed talking to camera. Does she think she's above the law?
Also…just noticed after a Quick Look on her IG.. it’s Part 1…so anyone watching is in for a double-whammy! 🤣

• Haha

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Is a fat neck bad thyroid??
I have a thyroid condition, but not a neck like Rebecca's - that looks more like a goiter - she would still need the hormone to regulate the thyroid. I knew if someone many years ago that had the thyroid taken out because of her goiter. Whether they do that now, I don't know.

Saffrongreen

100%! I honestly think she’s unemployable. She moans about Poppy’s behaviour but I don’t think she’d know how to conduct herself. I’m far from friends with all the people I work with - some of them I wouldn’t choose to spend 5 minutes with let alone 5 days - but you learn how to tolerate folk and make the best of things.

I love my job, I’ve done it longer than I’ve been a mum and my working pattern allows me to work for a few fours a day. I can’t imagine being able to work and not doing it and I certainly couldn’t imagine being able to work, not doing it and dropping my husband off at the heliport every couple of weeks.

I took this screenshot the other day - she calls us trolls 😂 could’ve picked a better photo to share superfan 🤭

View attachment 2855666
Haha I noticed this yesterday and thought the same, that face 🌝

• Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Now I don’t like pleather trousers usually, however if these ones magically make your legs slimmer I might consider… is it editing or angles? I’m rubbish at spotting which but her legs are not that slim.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Why is she always dressed like either a 10 year old, with a silly hairband and hair tucked behind her ears, or like an 80 year old woman with frilly blouses and Bon Marche-esque jeans 🥴 I refuse to believe this woman is the same age as me 😅
---
Hahaha having a look at this new vlog while baby naps - lee definitely had a sly dig at her at the start saying how he absolutely hates sitting down doing nothing 🤣🤣
Her response “ shame”

Reactions: 1

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
An easy way to put the instagram earnings argument to bed is to look at her accounts and then wait for the newest ones to be published. If anyone is good at reading them it’ll tell us right away.
Not really, I’ve seen it explained somewhere else , she can take a wage from her earnings and that never shows on accounts.

Reactions: 1