Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
We enjoyed our holiday as it was free. We might even go again but we’re realistic about what it is. For someone with ideas above their station who likes to brag, this is not the one. However excited Binny apparently is.

I actually stand corrected. I don’t think it is a Eurocamp they are saying in but I knew I remembered the pool and it’s the municipal one in Morzine. So not the usual private beach guff we get. So from looking at the stories, the plan is to go exploring and have cheese and wine? Sounds right up any child’s street and then drive for 4 hours to Lake Como?! With the “difficult” Poppy?! Okay dokes - this is going to be a literal ride as I highly doubt the friends will be wanting to stay in a luxury chalet, even if Binny could afford it.
Same for us - we knew what to expect and went with it. We used ours as a base, left the resort everyday and did 4 days out exploring towns and cities. It worked well for us a family as we could do the sightseeing and the pools. When I say sightseeing, I mean architecture and culture, not the shopping mall and h and m.

Reactions: 3

philopastry75

Aye there’s definitely some jiggery pokery going on in the Pinterest posts, it’s like two different women

View attachment 2841348

I think she lies about spending all that time with her chums. I think she wants to recreate the life her mum had but it’s a different time now - unless she’s met other like-minded, lazy, vacuous people of course
Totally this! Or alternatively the chums are all her age/friends.

Reactions: 2

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Do you think if she had apologised back in the day for her racist comments she would be doing well now ?
Look at Elle Darby -she came up smelling of roses didn’t she
She hasn’t really though, she’s living off her high days and inheritance. Not a lot of Ads. She still has the stink of being a racist bitch and TBF she is a thousand times worse than Beggy. I get what your saying though, Elle nor Beggy deserve any platform.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
We had an additional holiday one year to a euro camp. We enjoyed it, the accommodation was basic but clean, but the only reason we wouldn’t return was because of how busy it was. We had a bungalow but the pools etc served the camping and caravans too. It was manic when the pools opened. For us, we rolled with it and had a great holiday, binny however, I’ll stock up on popcorn!
Didn’t mean to sound condescending saying additional, just meant it wasn’t our main holiday that year.

harveydean

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is, but none of her outfits look put together! I know ours debatable, but I actually like her Pinterest outfits, but they always look off on her.

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
I can sit here smugly with my hair journey. I’ve gone from brown to blonde (last week), I also cut inches off as I wanted a change. My hair is in amazing condition, despite not following the latest trends of smothering in oil etc.
I could do with that lovely tattler telling me the good purple shampoo though 😉
Fanola for a once a week toner, it’s very drying, also stains everything 🙈 olaplex have one but I also bought my daughter one from lush - daddy-o £££ though as you’d expect from there.