Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
So SO fun.
😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉
I’m getting dragged along with 2 others who booked the tickets. Apparently it should help me to destress a bit and I’ve been so not looking forward to it but now I know a wild RM will be roaming wondering which one I will adds some excitement to the day.

It’s not where’s wally, it’s where’s the tattler 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Hahahaha she's oozing jealousy and not even trying to disguise it!!
You aren't too busy to attend Rebecca, you are a washed up has been nobody who would never have got an invitation!!!

Gone are the rich days of Channel Mum when your husband got to stay home and you all actually seemed a lot happier! But then YOU, Rebecca, YOU fucked it all up by being a racist bitch and - even worse- proudly stating you didn't give a fuck!!! Until forced to apologise, which you didn't really do- just made excuses- and your successful YouTube career went down the toilet , whereby you stomped off in a huff and took a bit of time off social media and then came back hoping everyone would have forgotten and you could carry on as before!! WRONG!!!
So now you're a miserable sulky lazy woman who would rather her drip of a husband works himself into a early grave than get a job yourself (because "working in an normal is not job for you"- QUOTE!) and has to make do with a shitty no-name management and scrape pennies from aff links and crap adverts etc!
Guess I'd be jealous too in your shoes, especially knowing I was the reason for my own spectacular downfall!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She says she got nothing left to give?!? I don’t get it, she’s at home 30 hours a week child free. What can’t she get done in that time that means she cleans on a Sunday. She is absolutely mind-boggling - go out and live a normal working mum’s week for one week only, she’d never moan again.
The less you do, the less you can do. It's just like keeping fit. The more difficult and unusual or new situations we face, the more resilient, confident and skilled we become. The more we do with and for others, the happier we actually are.

This is a real life demonstration of how you become if you opt out of working or volunteering/never think of others/are utterly incapable of self reflection/csnt take responsability for your actions and cannot willingly give any of your time and attention to even your own family without resentment. It's not a good place to be.

As I've said before, the devil works hard on Instagram.

• Heart

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

“Family life, banter & what’s going on in our daily lives”
If you have to tell people you’ve got banter, then you haven’t got banter. Would rather gently guide my dad into my mum than than listen to that drivel

• Haha

philopastry75

I couldn’t agree more with your last paragraph @Sittinonthesideline .

That helicopter story just stinks, she’s only been alone for 2 weeks, most of which her daughters have been in school and her mother is 2 doors down and she has no job to have to manage. She’s so, so fortunate and cannot see past her own front door.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Not once did she mention about her getting a job. Ffs and someone in the comments has asked why doesn’t she get a part time nanny. Her kids are at school and she doesn’t work. My mind is blown.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I still struggle with the fake ring. Looking at the size of it, you’re talking a few thousand (yes, I know C’s dependant); however she never showed any evidence of it being purchased. The woman loves - and lives - to gloat, so we are just to assume she’s got a, what, 2/2.5 carat ring on her finger and she just forgot or couldn’t be bothered to film anything about the purchase? Nah. Sorry Binny. Not buying it.

Reactions: 32

37BBL

VIP Member
I never post on this thread I just lurk. But the response she gave about why she can't work really annoyed me. I work, and I of course need to be available for my children - its like saying if we work then we sacrifice being a decent parent?!
I work from home the majority of my week and I plan my diary so I can drop off and collect my children. When I employ new staff I will always discuss things like this with them and see if we can accommodate that. Or we employ staff on a part time basis on school hours, one does 930 till 3 and manages fine.
She just doesn't want to work that's what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TotalKarma

She really is a miserable moaning bitch. I'm sorry if that's harsh but fuck me. She needs to take a look at a recent post shared by a Banchory Photographer and thank her lucky fucking stars for the life & blessings she has and stop being an utter c&nt. 😡

I can't bear her today.
I’m feeling the same way as you about her and she is really boiling my piss.
She has got fuck all to moan about, 3 kids (although she would prefer just 1), a husband who works his socks off for her but doesn’t have the balls to stand up to her, house, car, numerous holidays etc etc.
In the last two months, 4 of my friends have been diagnosed with cancer. One is terminal, age 38 with 2 children not yet reached their teens, she has been given 3-6 months. The other 3 are in treatment, awaiting surgery etc.
Please Rebecca, just shut the FUCK UP. I’m actually in tears of anger as you are such an ungrateful bitch, while thinking about my friends who would be so grateful to be in your situation.

• Heart
  • Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
As much as I have a laugh about Binny, those uploads bother me. The poor youngest child has always been treated differently and brought up around tension. Conceived only for the clicks and afflinks, Binny pushed Lee for a 3rd baby and they got the beautiful, fun filled Poppy.

Excluded from her early days once out of baby hood and the never ending Poppy print clothing there were many open conversations between parents and her sisters about excluding the little one because of her behaviours blah blah blah. All uploaded. If strangers can see the years of divisive parenting from the little that's shared online it says a lot around who's to blame here and it is a very sad insight to what it's like in that home the rest of the time.

The venom in the face of Binny particularly in the 2nd part of that chunky vlog was uncomfortable. She really needs to put the camera down if things are as bad as she's making out. Focus on her family's needs, not her own attention seeking ego. If Mother gets what she wants the hair and make up is done and she's bouncing like Tigger, particularly if Lee around to hand hold. If anything stops her doing what she wants she's like a raging pouting ball of anger.

If anyone in that house needs timeout or behavioural support, it's Mother. She's clueless to the real world, to real relationships, parameters or expected behaviours as she's never had to do it, never,

She's doing terrible damage if she doesn't step back from these vlogs and this P content and once again others around her, Lee, Grandparents etc stand by and watch this neglect. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ski Scamp?

it a fucking crappy camp on a dry ski slope next to Asda - the whole place smells like a cheesy jock strap. And the slopes have seen better days.

the girls won’t be needed their sallopettes out the vestibule that’s for sure!!

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Genuinely horrified at this. For two reasons - firstly, that any grown adult thinks this is in any way interesting and engaging, and would think to share their cardigan collection in public.

Secondly, that she seems to have got huge engagement on this, cos MYSTIFYINGLY, hundreds of folk are actually interested in her old cardigans? I mean, what?! What is the future for humanity!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Catwoman

VIP Member
She really despises that child and any effort that's required to care for any of her children. She's practically raging in that 2nd vlog. It's just her whining and moaning. She just shouldn't bother vlogging she's going to put too much out there in the raging about P. Her editing is bad, shes put music over her speaking, is she even bored listening to herself? 🤣
Moaning about Lee being away, talking about downsizing if Lee got a job onshore to share the load .... Absolutely NO mention of her getting a job to help in all of that though. Of course not.

Oh and she's cut her hair.. Herself. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reading between the lines, it sounds like Poppy is non-compliant/avoidant with Beggy and Beggy can’t cope. I say that because she talks about having Lee home every day to do dinner/bath/bed and let her “breathe”. Until she removed her, Poppy was in mainstream school from 9 - 3pm. Goes to bed at, what, 8? Obviously behaves well enough in the morning/evenings that Meldrum can still be doing some filming. Behaves well enough to be in main stream school. So Beggy was “dealing” with her on her own for 2 hours in the morning pre school and 4 hours in the evening after school plus weekends. Two weeks a month. And is in a complete lather. There are much bigger issues at play here and I think family therapy is what’s needed. Rather than going on holiday, they should be paying for that. The root cause needs sorted out.

• Heart
  • Sad