Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In true Meldrum style just to reiterate her new getting fit regime she tops the day off with a nice healthy takeaway curry? as you do.
I’d hate the think young impressionable mums looking at her seflie after having a baby, not able to buy a takeaway curry because they really are having to do a no spend january and too tired to exercise because they’ve been up all night with a baby and also don’t have the time to prepare themselves a healthy meal or no one else around 24/7 to help would be feeling bad about themselves and wondering why they arent a size 8 after eating McDonald’s and curries. P is what 1? She is a lazy mare and adding in that she’s had a c section isn’t an excuse I’ve had 4 kids in as many years and my last was a c section, I’ve managed to find time to exercise and eat healthily while working full time (actual work not pottering or mooching and taking the perfect shot in the woods) the majority of the time alone when my husband is away for half the year and I don’t claim to be a health guru after going to the gym once like she has! My bets are she will give up soon, just like with everything else she does she’s so flaky if she was serious about building curves she’d go the gym where she’s been kindly gifted a years free membership and pay extra for one of the personal trainers there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now she's posted swim suit pic on stories.
Saying so many people asking about swimsuit.
It's last years next.

I bet shes loving all the postive praise and attention today.
Oblivious to how shes made some followers feel crap.
Oblivious how desparate it makes her seem especially as it's timed same time at vloggers retreat.

Reactions: 10
Got to have wee laugh at the Scottish cosmetic surgery company congratulating her on the swimsuit pose and stating that " body confidence comes as much from inside and psyche as it does from outer aethetics"..................do they know something that many Tittlers have long suspected or maybe just want their " kindly gifted tag" ? ??

If she wants a more defined bum, as someone mentioned, she's either going to learn what hard work is............or wait for the #spon padded pants ?

Also who called an over due " roaring fire" shot ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she's posted swim suit pic on stories.
Saying so many people asking about swimsuit.
It's last years next.

I bet shes loving all the postive praise and attention today.
Oblivious to how shes made some followers feel crap.
Oblivious how desparate it makes her seem especially as it's timed same time at vloggers retreat.
Yes the swimsuits last year's but don't worry she loves her sheep so much she has an affiliate link to this year's version

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know channel mum often give everyone topics to discuss or promote. I'm wondering if body confidence is one this month as I've noticed Laura Byrne and Katie Ellison post photos in swimsuits too?

Reactions: 11
It is true though... I’m lucky if I’ve had a glass of water before midday some days by the time I’ve got the eldest off to school, baby sorted, washing on, dishwasher loaded and whatever else needs sorted. Must be great to just stop what you are doing and have some “self care” ?

• Heart
So inspiring to see someone with good genetics, a very easy lucrative job, stay at home husband and help on tap looking good in a swimsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know channel mum often give everyone topics to discuss or promote. I'm wondering if body confidence is one this month as I've noticed Laura Byrne and Katie Ellison post photos in swimsuits too?
Also RoseyHome? I think that's the name. I don't follow her but she's tagged as one on this retreat and she's got one too

Reactions: 4
I think we have to just see insta mum's lives as unrelatable as celebs and not be so down on ourselves.

I think with celebs are brain recognises its not real.

With influencers they pretend they like one if us.
Some started out humble.
Insta has been corrupted and the old industy will burn out.
Opinions are changing.
I don't like being manipulated by influencers or brands.

I just want transparency over gifts and adverts and not tell blatent lies.

It shocking someoneone with 100k followers doesn't consider her demographic or how her content effects others.

Reactions: 12
Haha her kindly gifted earring has gone down the drain! She’s so upset...imagine how she’d feel if she had paid for them?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Had to love her recipe for the Checkpea salad (sic) ...how many spelling mistakes can you cram into 9 lines. She reveals her true levels of intelligence in these posts....for someone who likes to lord it over everyone all the time. Good luck with the book, it will keep the proof readers busy! One of life’s biggest and most obnoxious, under qualified and underachieving freeloaders.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha her kindly gifted earring has gone down the drain! She’s so upset...imagine how she’d feel if she had paid for them?!
Is that what it was about? Begging again! I couldn't bare hearing her, so have phone on mute. She looks rough as this morning, the looking down to camera angles are so unprofessional, filming is rushed and not at all thought out. Why come in and tell people about her earring other than to beg? Her content has been consistently tit poor not thought out at all for a while now. When will she waken up!

Reactions: 4
Latest insta story reminds me of when Kim Kardashian lost whatever it was in the sea!

• Haha
Haha I spat my tea out seeing her upset about washing her real diamond gift earring down the drain. It's not Ike they have any sentimental value

Not sure if this will work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I remember rightly, those earrings were a gift from lee a couple of years ago at Christmas. Maybe they were, knowing what I now know, who knows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.