Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Dad looks properly disappointed in her at the table. Properly disappointed ?
His face was literally like:

“What the duck are you doing?”
“Why are you filming this?”
“Put the phone away, your making a tit of yourself”
“Grow up. Your nearly 30 years old, not 10. Stop acting up for attention”

I swear, at the moment it’s like she feels she has to film and upload any old shite so that she stays relevant or something.
The weird filming of her “playing” Xbox the other night...... filming herself “exercising” the other day when her sister was over. Filming at her Dads dinner table.
It’s all completely random, pointless and absolutely bat tit crazy.
I honestly think she’s lost it.

Reactions: 23
Also -
Rebecca -
“Bashing one out” means to have a wank, I assume you know what that means? Please stop saying you are way to “bash one out” - please! It’s a mental imagine no one needs.

??????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also -
Rebecca -
“Bashing one out” means to have a wank, I assume you know what that means? Please stop saying you are way to “bash one out” - please! It’s a mental imagine no one needs.

??????
I think this EVERY SINGLE TIME ??
It just makes me think.

“Step up to the plate chicken royal, she might be more bearable if she wasn’t so frustrated “

His face was literally like:

“What the duck are you doing?”
“Why are you filming this?”
“Put the phone away, your making a tit of yourself”
“Grow up. Your nearly 30 years old, not 10. Stop acting up for attention”

I swear, at the moment it’s like she feels she has to film and upload any old shite so that she stays relevant or something.
The weird filming of her “playing” Xbox the other night...... filming herself “exercising” the other day when her sister was over. Filming at her Dads dinner table.
It’s all completely random, pointless and absolutely bat tit crazy.
I honestly think she’s lost it.

I don’t think you’re wrong here, I think she’s completely lost her way,
She wants to be a family channel, without showing her family.
She wants to be relatable, but also sees herself above everyone.
She has no niche market, she’s not really a mummy vlogger or a beauty vlogger or a family channel.
She basically just runs her version of a QVC channel.
I think she’s randomly uploading anything because she doesn’t really know what she’s doing with the channel anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How lovely yoga for the cm girls at the retreat.

Do we think they maybe taking the piss out of Reb a little a walk in the woods now yoga????

Reactions: 8
Was just thinking how far (downhill) MrsM has gone, remembering the hey days of daily vlogging and question time at the end of the day on the Meldrums. Now it's all on disappearing Insta, hardly a video and we get to end our day with a tit image, no explanation or even quick caption of her coal fire!

Reactions: 8
Was just thinking how far (downhill) MrsM has gone, remembering the hey days of daily vlogging and question time at the end of the day on the Meldrums. Now it's all on disappearing Insta, hardly a video and we get to end our day with a tit image, no explanation or even quick caption of her coal fire!
I wonder if she'll eventually move away from Youtube and just stick to posting crap content on Instagram? I just watched Katie Ellison's Q&A she did with her husband 2 days ago. If you can manage to stay awake long enough Katie touched on why she eventually shifted her content over to YouTube. Most of these mommy floggers haven't touched their blogs in months. Katie claims it's not as lucrative as it used to be. I found that particularly interesting. I follow a mixture of influencers on YouTube and I've noticed that most of the beauty and lifestyle floggers still run quite successful blogs. Perhaps they should ask themselves if it's really not as lucrative any more or could it just be that their blogs aren't all that interesting. So far, I know of two Channel Mum vloggers that have put out Q&As with their spouses. If I were a betting I woman, I'd put money on there being several more coming out with very similar videos. They don't even try.

Reactions: 5
The swimsuit picture is so upsetting!!

As a working mum the biggest barrier to excercise is time.

My kids are in nursery to facilitate my needing to work...because i work i want to spend every none working minute with them and could never leave them with a babysitter just so i could excercise.i also couldn't justify the cost when i already have to Pay child care costs to work.
My husband works full time and gets home at 8 every evening.

Add to that the levels of pure exhaustion of being a 'real' working mother of 3.

Mrs meldrum doesn't work, she is a mum without doing any of the work....shopping, child care, cooking all done by her husband. Her parents support her fanacially.

She lives in a different world where time, energy and finances support her ability to look the way the does.

Her lifestyle is so unrelatable i might as well be looking at a kardasian......but what makes it upsetting is SHE is telling me that she is just like me....SHE is selling herself as a busy mum of 3...

Major rant, i hope this makes sense...i'm just trying to articolate why the swimsuit picture is upsetting for women like me.

Can't believe 8000 people liked it:rolleyes:

Thank goodness for tattle and freedom of speech!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

My kids are in nursery to facilitate my needing to work...because i work i want to spend every none working minute with them and could never leave them with a babysitter just so i could excercise.i also couldn't justify the cost when i already have to Pay child care costs to work.

Add to that the levels of pure exhaustion of being a 'real' working mother of 3.

Mrs meldrum doesn't work, she is a mum without doing any of the work....shopping, child care, cooking all done by her husband. Her parents support her fanacially.

She lives in a different world where time, energy and finances support her ability to look the way the does.

Her lifestyle is so unrelatable i might as well be looking at a kardasian......but what makes it upsetting is SHE is telling me that she is just like me....SHE is selling herself as a busy mum of 3...

Major rant, i hope this makes sense...i'm just trying to articolate why the swimsuit picture is upsetting for women like me.

She posted it to gain some attention whilst the rest of the CM big guns were swanning it up at a retreat. Presumably she wasn’t invited.
I think it was a knee-jerk reaction/strategy to make sure she was still current and still “top dog”.
I personally have a slender body frame and have had three kids in 5 years but I wouldn’t put up a bikini photo lamenting my body...which is exactly what she has done. It’s a stealth boosting, ego-stretching exercise that you should pay not attention too.
I wonder whether she does have an issue with her weight/figure/food, remember the disbelief at her joining slimming world? Because she has always claimed to get straight back into size 6 jeans after having kids she probably felt out of control having not snapped back after having the third. 2 and subsequent kids do that, your body is put through it’s paces and recovery is longer, embrace it!
Again, for me personally, I wouldn’t deliberately show a bikini shot because in real life I have people telling me to eat more and giving me jip for being slim but I’ve had that nearly my entire life.

Reactions: 17
Whenever I think of Mrs Meldrum ( sorry but even the name is dull) I can’t help but always think of Mrs Merton!! Think ol’ Edgy is even starting to look like her with the glasses!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s ok but nothing amazing! I’d say she’s bandy and has a thick waist but then that’s just my opinion oh and a fat neck ? but how I see it is I would not have commented had she not put a picture up of herself posing in a swimsuit. Also she always says she has really long legs in comparison to her body......umm where.??? ( don’t hate me if I’m being a witch) ?
I’m glad you said this as I thought I was just being a witch! Yes she’s had 3 kids but she’s only 29 and has plenty of time in her ‘busy life’ for exercise and healthy eating. She’s not fat but I don’t think she’s particularly toned.

I’m 10 years older with two young children and i’d Say I look better then this in a swimsuit. I just don’t plaster my pic all over the ‘gram. Fair enough if she wants to but I think the sheep comments of how wonderful she looks are somewhat OTT (and I guess the filter hides a few bumps).

The not shut ‘draws’ also irritate me ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted it to gain some attention whilst the rest of the CM big guns were swanning it up at a retreat. Presumably she wasn’t invited.
I think it was a knee-jerk reaction/strategy to make sure she was still current and still “top dog”.
I personally have a slender body frame and have had three kids in 5 years but I wouldn’t put up a bikini photo lamenting my body...which is exactly what she has done. It’s a stealth boosting, ego-stretching exercise that you should pay not attention too.
I wonder whether she does have an issue with her weight/figure/food, remember the disbelief at her joining slimming world? Because she has always claimed to get straight back into size 6 jeans after having kids she probably felt out of control having not snapped back after having the third. 2 and subsequent kids do that, your body is put through it’s paces and recovery is longer, embrace it!
Again, for me personally, I wouldn’t deliberately show a bikini shot because in real life I have people telling me to eat more and giving me jip for being slim but I’ve had that nearly my entire life.
Really hope some of our tittles who felt a bit down read this and take it on board. Mrs M is small naturally, never wish you looked like her! Embrace your bodies, remember the best body is a healthy body! Be as fit as you are able and eat well, get as much sleep as you can, as said on here, Miss Spoiled knickers lives in a completely different world to most, one none of us would want.

Reactions: 22
I’m glad you said this as I thought I was just being a witch! Yes she’s had 3 kids but she’s only 29 and has plenty of time in her ‘busy life’ for exercise and healthy eating. She’s not fat but I don’t think she’s particularly toned.

I’m 10 years older with two young children and i’d Say I look better then this in a swimsuit. I just don’t plaster my pic all over the ‘gram. Fair enough if she wants to but I think the sheep comments of how wonderful she looks are somewhat OTT (and I guess the filter hides a few bumps).

The not shut ‘draws’ also irritate me ???
She’s never shut her Drawers-! ? it used to bug me with her old bedroom furniture and I hoped she’s be better in this house. She’s a scruffy mare!

Reb's been to the gym at least twice now this year so she is obviously now happy with her body again and here to give us some fitness inspo/body confidence... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think people forget as she dresses so old and they live like a retired couple shes 29.
It becomes much harder to shift in 30s and 40s she only 29.

She's always been small build.
I wish her luck with her health and fitness regime hope she keeps it up.
But she has to think how makes others feel.
8k like a is some validation boost to her and remind the other channel mum vloggers if their place.
Same day as retreat seems bit sad.
It's like you dident invite me to the party but I don't care I'm fab and having a better time.

They hardly all in mega rush to Colab with her these days.

8k is onky 10% if 82.k insta followers.

Some will follow her for business so she follow them
10% max die hard fans
There's us who watch for a laugh.
Some will forget they even follow her shes irrelevant to 90% of followers.

Money and time is biggest barrier to mum's regard fitness and food.

• Haha

Over 350 folk have also taken the time to comment and she hasn’t responded to any of them, says it all really?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I bet either she or lee want to break up but they can’t as she wouldn’t be Mrs Meldrum anymore.
Over 350 folk have also taken the time to comment and she hasn’t responded to any of them, says it all really?
she ALWAYS replies apparently. I mean what the actual f**k.
I read some of the comments and I felt sad. I remember what it felt like before I seen her for who she really is and I honestly couldn’t work out how she did it all. She always looked so lovely and put together and had her tit together before I’ve even had breakfast. She and others like her are seriously poisoning peoples views on reality.

Reactions: 20
I bet either she or lee want to break up but they can’t as she wouldn’t be Mrs Meldrum anymore.

she ALWAYS replies apparently. I mean what the actual f**k.
I read some of the comments and I felt sad. I remember what it felt like before I seen her for who she really is and I honestly couldn’t work out how she did it all. She always looked so lovely and put together and had her tit together before I’ve even had breakfast. She and others like her are seriously poisoning peoples views on reality.
Absolutely, poisoning is the word, little by little.
Also, slowly boiling frog (google if unsure).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.