Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep real time location very smart

Probably cheap fun session
Which she will slate later as it was too busy and full of common families.

I assume lees going to meet 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 ratio if 3 kids under 8.

I also assume their membership kippie lodge ended as they not been there in ages.
Notice how they are never there now or that cafe either. Obviously was undeclared ads or free stuff or both ?

Reactions: 7
Ski lessons and now taking the kids swimming....
Yep, this “no spend January” thing is working so well Rebecca. ?

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she was invited to that weekend at all - I wouldn’t be surprised if she even blocked all the floggers that went from being able to see that story she put up so they wouldn’t see it and know how full of rubbish she is. It’s weird - because she reacts to so much stuff on here, it makes sense when I see it but I wander if some of the sheep are like ‘what? That came out of no where’ and think it’s all a bit random

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm just going to leave this here for the next troll that asks if I have nothing better to do. Yeah judging dishonest people is my hobby and I really dgaf what any of her flock have to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies, whether you're silent or whether you've posted. And to say please don't feel upset or embarrassed if you've been drawn into the unessecary sales / unattainable lifestyle trap. Many of us have, myself included.

It's been suggested that we are 15 twats / dickheads on this site. All we really are is a bunch of men / women that feel aggreaved that items are being incorrectly advertised and are not complient with advertising guidelines.
The target audience (the majority of which are young Mums) are watching a day in the life of another young Mum for support and solidarity but are just being given misleading advertisments and untrue gushing reviews about products that are being pushed. It's a while new 'salesman' approach and it's morally very questionable.

This isn't real life, it's all so false and people are being made to feel inadequate or like they're failing somehow for not having such a 'perfect' set up.

It's also morally very questionable about the children's involvement in all of this. The children have no say over what images or footage of them goes out online. Their safely is often put at risk with all the over sharing of information. The Internet is not a safe place.

Sorry, I didn't intent to write so much. I just wanted to say hello and welcome the newbies. This forum exists because people have tried to make contact with real, genuine concerns over all of the above but have been blocked / deleted repeatedly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If she is going to Disney then I bloody well hope she isn’t going at the same time as me! Although I’m going in the school holidays because I care about my children’s education and this is an alien concept to her so hopefully that means I’ll miss her
Well if she catches you in her photos /videos... Sue her sorry ass!
Enjoy your holiday! How fantastic. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Def Florida coming up ??

Start writing the big words now MrsM... Practice... #ad #gifted.... Not difficult is it?

On another note, how adorable hearing the girls reaction to the Disney memories ?

#whatweusedtoloveaboutthemeldrums
#beforetheybecamethedulldrums
Even that story tho, she's sitting with both girls, but asks the one that was 2 at the time if she remembers it?! How about hey s, do u remember? What was your favourite thing on the holiday/fave princess? Etc ?‍♀

• Sad
Reactions: 6
One day something terrible is going to happen to one of these youtubers/'influencers' and it'll all be their own fault! I like to watch mummydaddyme and haven't got the foggiest where she lives. It can be done! It's not difficult... don't post pictures of where you live or mention where you regularly go/are going in real time! I think I've been watching too much Luther. ? Maybe Rebecca gets a thrill out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it Reb who suggested we are 15 twats/dickheads? I read this site and actively post and have no idea how many there are so for someone who doesn't read it she's doing well.
Also now have visions of her sitting with her pen and notepad (no doubt #gifted) writing all the names and trying to match to her followers on Insta ?. Although seeing as she can get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she probably doesn't need to do that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One day something terrible is going to happen to one of these youtubers/'influencers' and it'll all be their own fault! I like to watch mummydaddyme and haven't got the foggiest where she lives. It can be done! It's not difficult... don't post pictures of where you live or mention where you regularly go/are going in real time! I think I've been watching too much Luther. ? Maybe Rebecca gets a thrill out of it?
I like Kate Bridge/Kate+.
She's fairly local I know but I have no idea where she lives or what she does day to day.
She did a chatty update in like November where she simply said she sold her house in the summer. No dates or locations. No photos or live house "for sale" post etc. Just a vlogger with a private life away from YouTube or Insta!

I don’t think she was invited to that weekend at all - I wouldn’t be surprised if she even blocked all the floggers that went from being able to see that story she put up so they wouldn’t see it and know how full of rubbish she is. It’s weird - because she reacts to so much stuff on here, it makes sense when I see it but I wander if some of the sheep are like ‘what? That came out of no where’ and think it’s all a bit random
Yes, I've often thought that especially when she rants lol
In the few weeks I've been here it's hilarious to see how tattle is like the complementary guide to the disaster the MrsM channel has become.

It's like salt without vinegar, laurel without Hardy... Ant without Dec.... ?. OK. Scrap the last example ???

Anyhow, every sheep that escapes and jumps the pen, soon pipes down when they read the history and see how we've been misled, read the so called 'trolling' (intelligent questioning) and then the pattern falls into place. It did for me ? thanks to the Tittlers that had been in here for far longer the cloud of brainwashing lifted (without using #ad water wipes ?
A sheep pops in, bleats loudly, then shuts the hell up and it all goes quiet again. We must be due for an influx again but postcode princess is trying to control her rants, every time she does, the sheep go running away from her. But she's peed off a ton yesterday with the holiday booking. Maybe she needs to offer some freebies as a January no spend pick me up for followers.... to show she's not such a greedy witch ?

Reactions: 12
Notice how they are never there now or that cafe either. Obviously was undeclared ads or free stuff or both ?
Customers likely got peed off for their privacy being invaded. It was largely Lee that went anyway and just because we don't see it, doesn't mean it's not happening... ?

Reactions: 4
But meals out and cafes are banned in no spend jan.
I expect bird cage glad for a break

This randomly came up on you tube

Reb moaning about 3 year old s who keeps changing her outfits.

Yet shes never moaned about Florrie doing same

To say she was tricky baby
1 and 2 were hard
3 is awful
When will s be good.

I think from memory there were so many videos about her struggling with s.
Also lots on insta

S micromanage florries play and starts rows in school holidays.
S is fussy eater and affecting florrie

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Was it Reb who suggested we are 15 twats/dickheads? I read this site and actively post and have no idea how many there are so for someone who doesn't read it she's doing well.
Also now have visions of her sitting with her pen and notepad (no doubt #gifted) writing all the names and trying to match to her followers on Insta ?. Although seeing as she can get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she probably doesn't need to do that!!
Yes it was!

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Thing is, living locally Banchory (being Royal Deeside) USED to be an expensive area to live in. Now a lot of Aberdeen/shire is high priced. The area she's in was marketed as exclusive when 1st developed.

MrsM is from the 'upherself' postcode types. She's spoilt, sees herself as better than others. She's been brought up to spout Banchory Banchory... Like a parrot. In reality that's now long gone. She's so insular and uneducated she actually believes everyone else will know where it is and be bloody impressed. She's got no idea!

May I say, there's only some in Banchory like that, mainly her parents generation, the original oil types...whether local or moved into the area, they were paid vast sums of money in the industry. A time when fat wallets and little skills provided success to many and the City of Aberdeen swallowed it up and drowned itself. My friends and in laws that still live or were brought up there are the the majority, normal!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well there's at least 16 of us cos I went seeking out the 15 lol ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But meals out and cafes are banned in no spend jan.
I expect bird cage glad for a break

This randomly came up on you tube

Reb moaning about 3 year old s who keeps changing her outfits.

Yet shes never moaned about Florrie doing same

To say she was tricky baby
1 and 2 were hard
3 is awful
When will s be good.

I think from memory there were so many videos about her struggling with s.
Also lots on insta

S micromanage florries play and starts rows in school holidays.
S is fussy eater and affecting florrie

I've always thought that video appalling and a responsible mum, now an experienced (?) vlogger she should have removed it. Thankyou gif linking it here for others to see. It's disgusting looking back how she spoke about the child.

Last edited:
Well if she catches you in her photos /videos... Sue her sorry ass!
Enjoy your holiday! How fantastic. ?
Haha good point I shall be looking out for us in her pictures!! Thank you, we are very lucky in that we are able to go quite regularly, my little girl is only 4 and this will be her 4th trip ? None of these are kindly gifted, sponsored or paid ads, all trips are paid for with our hard earned cash and we can be very proud of that but we know how very lucky we are to be in that position

Reactions: 12
Haha good point I shall be looking out for us in her pictures!! Thank you, we are very lucky in that we are able to go quite regularly, my little girl is only 4 and this will be her 4th trip ? None of these are kindly gifted, sponsored or paid ads, all trips are paid for with our hard earned cash and we can be very proud of that but we know how very lucky we are to be in that position
Have a wonderful time, sounds a lovely age for her this year and a few more! Working towards something makes you appreciate it all the more doesn't it? Imagine that feeling being taken away? We are all indeed very lucky.... I'd never swap for MrsM's life, never!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.