Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a long time lurker on this board and have long since left the flock of Mrs M's sheep! Honestly she's just a the #gift that keeps on giving isn't she? No spend January- oh booking a holiday doesn't count! And actually it's just not buying things we don't need- so out of touch with reality! i think her bubble is about to burst- good luck coming into the real world edgy!

Reactions: 26
I’m going to create some kind of template letter/email that anyone who would like to can send to Channel Mum outlining our concerns. I’ll try to make it slightly more eloquent than ‘She’s an utter head who needs a labotomy’ even though that’s what I actually want to say ?
I sent channel mum a very nice email about concerns, they replied brushing it away and lying.

CHannel mum are just owned by iTV and similar as another way to push adverts. All they care about is making money and think women being depressed and made to feel inferior is just part of the job.

Reactions: 17
What did the deleted comment say?
Someone has asked her to do a video about different shades of grey paint. Seriously?
How dull.
I'll save her the time making a vlog about bloody grey paint????. Here you go, enjoy the excitement???.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how she says that actually to her, no spend January just means not going out for lunches....
When, for a lot of people, going out for lunches is something they can never really do because they CANT AFFORD IT!
She’s so patronising.

Reactions: 26
I have to say I don't get annoyed any more I just find her a complete and utter joke I now see her as spouting out more tit than Sarah Ingham everytime she opens her mouth tit pours out and more and more people are starting to realise that.

I just love watching it all I can't help but laugh at her she really doesn't realise how much she is f***ing her whole life up and when the whole social media bubble bursts she's got nothing.

Sorry Reb but if you sit down and think about it all with an open mind you would see how much of a twit you've been and how few people will care about you when it all goes tits up that's why you should really treat people how you would want to be treated I expect that will just go over your head but I'm not bothered I love watching car crash tv thanks for all the entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh. Rebecca, you haven’t paid for a holiday
Her "no spend" January is almost identical to Alfies "live on £1 per day" which outraged everyone and practically ruined his career by showing how out of touch with reality he is.
Pretending to live on minimum money but flaunting gifted things and now apparently booking holidays don't count. Its offensive to people who really are on no spend January after christmas. She really thinks that is she smashing this no spend January, in reality she is making herself look terrible and is probably unaware why. Completely and utterly out of touch with reality at this point.

This. He bought a bloody beard comb and games for his family whilst on a £1 budget ( but just for food)

She needs to get a grip and grow up. I believe she was once in reality when she had S and Lee was offshore. Then her aspirations got the better of her.

Reactions: 12
I sent channel mum a very nice email about concerns, they replied brushing it away and lying.

CHannel mum are just owned by iTV and similar as another way to push adverts. All they care about is making money and think women being depressed and made to feel inferior is just part of the job.
Channel mum don’t care a damn.
They are nothing more than a PR agency.
Don’t even bother with them.
Just take a look at the Instagram account of the woman who runs CM.......! She’s literally a millionaire. You think she gives a tit about any of this?! Nope! As long as the influencers are generating money then she will keep the gravy train running. Someone has to pay for her luxurious lifestyle in London.

Reactions: 15
I'll save her the time making a vlog about bloody grey paint????. Here you go, enjoy the excitement???. View attachment 4085
I would say Elephant Skin for Mrs M. She's certainly got a thick skin then a touch of Magnet. We all know these gifted items just suddenly stick to her so unexpectedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Channel mum don’t care a damn.
They are nothing more than a PR agency.
Don’t even bother with them.
Just take a look at the Instagram account of the woman who runs CM.......! She’s literally a millionaire. You think she gives a tit about any of this?! Nope! As long as the influencers are generating money then she will keep the gravy train running. Someone has to pay for her luxurious lifestyle in London.
Looking at her feed she doesn't half choose some unflattering photos to post!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The bedroom hasn't been painted because she needs to show us in a vlog how to pick the correct grey that she's going to paint the bedroom now come on all us tattlers and sheep just don't understand about picking piant colours so settle down and Reb will teach us then get Lee's mum to paint the bedroom and if we are lucky she will put Lee in his painting shirt next to a roller and put a pic on insta so we think he's helping while she has a cuppa or takes a nap ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker on these threads after seeing the light. I’ve followed Mrs Meldrum for a long time plus a handful of other well known ‘mummy influencers’ and the effect on my mental health (not to mention my bank balance) has been terrible.

It’s all very well Mrs M’s followers coming on here to defend her and call people out on the so called bullying of her but what about the vulnerable mums she has conned into buying endless amount of tat to try and keep up? Bobbi Brown lipsticks, next jumpers, joules boots, Prams, holidays abroad, the latest furniture, prints, toys.. the list is endless and for the mums like myself that look at this lifestyle and can’t help but want it for themselves, well it’s a very slippery slope.

There is a very dark side to instagram that needs exposing. I’ve now stopped looking at the mums on Instagram as if their lifestyles are something that’s attainable - it’s not and I can’t tell you how much better I feel for it.

Reactions: 49
Long time lurker on these threads after seeing the light. I’ve followed Mrs Meldrum for a long time plus a handful of other well known ‘mummy influencers’ and the effect on my mental health (not to mention my bank balance) has been terrible.

It’s all very well Mrs M’s followers coming on here to defend her and call people out on the so called bullying of her but what about the vulnerable mums she has conned into buying endless amount of tat to try and keep up? Bobbi Brown lipsticks, next jumpers, joules boots, Prams, holidays abroad, the latest furniture, prints, toys.. the list is endless and for the mums like myself that look at this lifestyle and can’t help but want it for themselves, well it’s a very slippery slope.

There is a very dark side to instagram that needs exposing. I’ve now stopped looking at the mums on Instagram as if their lifestyles are something that’s attainable - it’s not and I can’t tell you how much better I feel for it.
I’m so glad and you’re doing the best job you can I’m sure. Did you know she sells her unwanted gifted items on a second hand site?

Reactions: 5
Maybe they were more ethical then and genuinely devoted to the wellbeing of mothers across the country...
I doubt it, I leopard rarely changes its spots. I think she's probably always been about making money at any cost.

She started channel mum after already making millions. Shes got no morals.

Reactions: 3
The bedroom hasn't been painted because she needs to show us in a vlog how to pick the correct grey that she's going to paint the bedroom now come on all us tattlers and sheep just don't understand about picking piant colours so settle down and Reb will teach us then get Lee's mum to paint the bedroom and if we are lucky she will put Lee in his painting shirt next to a roller and put a pic on insta so we think he's helping while she has a cuppa or takes a nap ?
The bedroom hasnt been painted because her painter are on a long needed holyday in spain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what I can’t get my head around is the feeling in no pride of the things she has in her house. You know that feeling when you’ve saved for something and that moment you actually have it. From being a teenager I’ve always been so happy when I’ve worked for something and hope this is passed onto my 3 kids. What example is she setting her kids.
Mrs M doesn’t come from a background where she understands what hard work and paying your way means. She was spoilt by her parents and probably still is. She admitted on one cleaning vlog or insta story (can’t remember which) that she never even knew how to clean because she had a privaledged upbringing and didn’t do any chores etc. She is spoilt and self centred.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.