Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do 12 year old still play with barbies? Eeek hope no one from the academy reads that, poor S 😕 I feel like areas is setting her up for bullying before she's even got there

Reactions: 3
Do 12 year old still play with barbies? Eeek hope no one from the academy reads that, poor S 😕 I feel like areas is setting her up for bullying before she's even got there
I bought myself a Barbie after watching the Barbie film and I'm a hell of a lot older than 12!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This photo is horrendous 🤣 she could be some random woman who's plonked her fat arse down in his lap, going off his facial expression and body language 😳 he's holding that cone in such a limp fashion. Why would she share this 😄
Not to mention the horrific RFC tattoo 🤣🤣 he looks like he belongs in the nearest AFFORDABLE PUB (IYKYK)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pose for the photo Lee. Show them we are happy Lee. Aren’t we happy Lee.
And look how teeny tiny I am I can sit on your lap Lee. Aren’t I teeny tiny Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 11 year old has asked for one for her birthday, she'll be year 8 in September.
We've not seen the film yet but heard its aimed at older children

Reactions: 4
My 11 year old has asked for one for her birthday, she'll be year 8 in September.
We've not seen the film yet but heard its aimed at older children
Yep, definitely not a kids movie at all

Reactions: 3
I took my 10 year old and she enjoyed the film, she didn't get all the innuendos but did laugh along with everyone else in 🤣

I hadn't thought that the film would make barbie dolls popular with everyone, doesnt matter how old you are 😀

Poor grafter Lee, his birthday was almost over before it got an insta mention. I'm glad to see she had a little birthday party for P

Reactions: 2
Wonder when she will click that her house is always a tip because she buys so much tat and cheap clothing 🤷‍♀️ Stop encouraging people to buy crap they don’t need!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.