Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I don’t get her at all. Beggy will pay for her hair to be done ( badly) and nails and appears to spend a fortune on skincare ( not that you can tell!!) When my daughters were that age we used to make going to the hair dresser a treat. You know, sitting in the chair with the cape on, getting a hot chocolate and nice shampoo etc! The girls loved it. She doesn’t do anything ‘girly’ with her kids. I used to enjoy having pamper sessions, we’d do face masks and paint our nails etc. I’m not saying you have to but she doesn’t enjoy her children at all, she doesn’t seem to even like them at all. She resents any money she spends on them. But happily buys a a peloton and Tesla purely to show off.
She really is horrible to the girls. Only really interacts with them or takes them anywhere when someone else is paying.
She has CHOSEN to stay home so you’d think she’d make an effort to engage with the girls.
She doesn’t want to work but she doesn’t want to be a parent either. I don’t think she knows what she wants to do other than prance around at “Jazz”(🤢) and drink coffee with chums!
She really is wasting her life.

Reactions: 21

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She’s so bloody obvious and will have linked to the stores that give her the biggest % kickback, duplicitous little toad. Hope that curry gave her evil indigestion all day.
I’m mortified for her, actually cringing myself inside out. What a sad existence

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Hot

hot tubs are pretty much just pee soup

*and other things 🤢
Can just imagine Lee getting hot and bothered at the prospect of them inviting the chums over for a dip in the sex pond followed by a round or two of the cereal packet game. Might even include a Richmond sausage 😉 if they’re really lucky. I feel a bit sick now…

• Haha
  • Sick

avabella

VIP Member
See what refusing to take donations to a food bank can get you? A sale reduced, non pre-lit Balsam Hill tree. What a time to be alive.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve seen more style and rhythm in the ladies doing The Slosh at a retirement party in a bowling club in Paisley.

• Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Genuinely I’m so confused about how she apparently burns 350-400 calories at this shit. I go to Barry’s boot camp in London twice a week which is intense treadmill running with weights and burn about 400. I leave dripping, bright red and on the verge of having a breakdown. There is no way she is burning anywhere close to that doing an hour of those moves, I’m sorry it’s physically impossible. I’m also slightly taller than her and probs heavier so the science doesn’t add up! Full of BS as ever