Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Didn’t even know you could name drop a Christmas tree 😂 everyday is a school day haha!

On the booze again I see? Lee must be on dog walk and bedtime duties while she downs her baileys in peace

I have a theory... chimney is fucked so they can’t use the fire and either can’t or won’t get it fixed therefore don’t use the blue room. And probably still haven’t fixed the boiler so don’t use the central heating which is why they only ever use the kitchen with the log burner

Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lee chopping the wood is actually HILARIOUS!!!! He’s never used an axe or wood splitter in his life!!!!! Also I’m sorry - 2 piddly little wheelbarrows of fire wood……..

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hellofresh

Bums on seats PR exercise for the opening week, a weekday evening when ticket sales are routinely poor. APA would rather have a questionable Melbum on a seat rather than no bums at all, every year they miss an opportunity to do the right thing regarding complimentary tickets with greedy wannabes like Rebecca take full advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Hairyetta

VIP Member
5:30pm is when most people are just coming home from a day's work, that is not a late night. She really is thick.

Ad pennies must be few and far between of she's making soup. Probably can't afford a food shop.

Holly21

She is delusional if she thinks getting home at 5:30pm is late. My 7 year old does a gymnastics class at 6pm once a week. We don’t get home until 7:30pm. If she knows she’s got after school activities why not use the afternoon to make a pasta bake, lasagna, stew and dumplings, chilli con carne that’s ready as soon as they come home? She could even throw a stir fry together in 10 minutes with some rice. Soup and a roll is a lunch or after school snack for my two not their dinner.

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
We live in the sticks, still minus 4 and my ancient Volvo is my hero, it’s built for Sweden Beggy, not for poncing in!! I bet it will still be going strong when her Tesla has flounced and died 🤣

Round here there is a lot of old money and invariably they’re in old 4 wheel drives or estate cars, they look after their cash and don’t need to brag!!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I can’t honestly believe she has the nerve to come on and complain. She’s feeling anxious and wobbly?! Why? Obviously anxiety doesn’t have to have a single cause/reason and she may genuinely suffer with her mental health. BUT I think she does it for engagement. I just get that impression. My daughter suffers with anxiety and it’s crippling sometimes and sometimes she can use her coping mechanisms and get on with it. And she is a midwife, has 2 young kids and lives on a farm! So a lot to juggle compared to Beggy.
She couldn’t be bothered to cook for her kids but found the time to go out for lunch with her ‘chum’(🤢)!!
She does nothing all day. Every day. Nothing. And she can’t even cook her kids a decent meal. Let’s hope they didn’t have to share one ready meal!!

Bishbashbosh

I find it really odd to go out to lunch as a couple without kids and got to McDonald’s. Why would you choose to eat there unless you had to (kids!)
Do people do that, or am I odd?!

• Sick

GhostHoward

VIP Member
135F2805-BA04-4979-94B6-FE11D0E6C4D7.png

Just need to immortalise that she thinks that getting up and ready for the day at 2.40pm is completely normal.

• Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Beggy. My Kia has heated seats, heated steering wheel and defrosts my car in minutes! It’s nothing special!!
She will be a right grump if school is closed and the kids are all home! No ‘jazz’ or coffee with the ‘chums’(🤢) for her!

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
That pizza oven only gets used when Lee is around.. what an absolute waste you an use them to cook so many other things like steaks, fish etc..

She’s a piss poor excuse of a housewife for someone who doesn’t work her meal plans are awful.. baked tatties, pizza and scampi and chips out the freezer. She should spend her free time learning to cook instead of eye fucking herself and the dog

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Craving slow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those jazz classes and 5k walks must be absolutely exhausting eh?
This woman doesn’t know she’s made 🤣 try working full time, having solid plans with good mates every weekend, keeping a household clean and going to a proper gym every other day. She’s mental.
Do you think she's 'made' though? I don't. Who'd seriously swap for her life? Yes, some would want the choice some days to do bugger all, think about themselves and drink tea. But every, flipping day? No chance. Her life is a comedy farce, groundhog day, nothing of fulfillment, nothing bringing happiness, contentment or appreciation. It's vacuous. It's existing, not living.