Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
She’s finds it fascinating that people have differing opinions on Harry and Meghan because she’s NEVER had a job or had any life experience she’s so sheltered from life

Reactions: 20

SheWereActuallyInCar

Christ it's not even half ten and she's in bed... Why is she talking like she's been on a mad bender? 🤔 "Will I make it to Jazz tomorrow" grow up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hahaha from the stupid bint who CRIED ON CAMERA about her parents cat and who couldn’t cope with a cats litter tray in the house…..!

she is INSANE.

I find it really odd to go out to lunch as a couple without kids and got to McDonald’s. Why would you choose to eat there unless you had to (kids!)
Do people do that, or am I odd?!
Erm millions of adults without kids go to McDonald’s…….! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
The actual fact she took time to set up her phone, film it, presumably watch it back then post it shows how deluded she truly is.

Great viewing, indeed.

Bewildered Barbarella

I really don’t get why she always throws such cheap parties at home for her children. Always money for a Peloton or another holiday - but never money for a decent party outside the house.
And why does she always bugger off to bed about 9 o’clock at night when she’s responsible for other folks kids sleeping over. There’s no way those girls would’ve been sleeping at half 9! Stay downstairs till at least 11, if one of those girls needed something they're more likely to come down stairs not chap on their friends parents bedroom door. She so fucking lazy and irresponsible, I really hope other parents read here and see how selfish she is.

Bewildered Barbarella

This is EXACTLY what she looks like - i am honestly mortified for her!!!!

Do you think that she thinks she looks good?!!
Oh yeah, she’s a total narcissist, she’s on thinking she’s giving Jlo a run for her money when shes more like Sophia from the golden girls.

I actually hate that comparison as I love Sophia Petrillo but you get the gist!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ooo the beg is strong today. Wonder if the elf might make a half arsed appearance
“Hi guyzzzzzz just jumped on to say I don’t have any desire to spend 10 minutes of my “me time” faffing around with that little elf prick but instead of saying to P he was too busy to come, I just told her Santa isn’t real instead and that softened the blow.

But for all you guyzzzzz here’s an aff link to the elf on the shelf. Got to get some pennies for Baileys!”

• Haha