Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure that tracksuit is really her thing :sneaky:. Also, how would white work with 3 kids and a dog and all the 24 hour woodland walks she does with her fluffy prince.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being that boring that one of your personality traits is that you worked at Disney for 6 whole months 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She has absolutely no purpose in life. She hates parenting her kids in her own words she is “not a fun mum she is a get it done mum”
She is a SAHM and hates her job description - looking after said kids. Come on she puts bleeping Alexa on to count during hide and seek

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so much of a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Beggy every mentioned she worked at Disney?!
KNOW MY WAY AROUND - I'm absolutely screaming! She worked there for 6 months, what, 15+ yuurrrrsss ago?? Things have changed massively since even I was last there on holiday a few years back. Attractions change, pathways change, christ - whole parks change layout etc and this hole thinks because she worked there for 6 months she knows Disney like her exclusive woods. Dream on Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow, those outfits she’s advertising, the stripey jumper and cream jeans is PERFECT for the Tory party conference!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure that’s your fault Beggy ;-)
I use light coconut milk in my curries all the time and my curry never looks like that! That disgusting slop looks like vomit!!!
She’s raging!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And sorry Beggy there is no way that is 1kg of chicken in that pot!!
She has all day to make dinner and she still manages to duck it up - but as usual it’s not HER fault….nothing ever is! She really has learnt nothing!

Reactions: 20
Didn’t she just post recently saying the best thing about having 3 kids in school is that she has time to make dinner? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So blatant that was just a brag about being child free, because in actual fact she just fills her slow cooker with slop.

Thick as tit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.