Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken curry with coconut milk would take less than 30 -40:mins to cook conventionally ....why even put it in a slow cooker when you've got duck all to do all day? her effort looks like something my cat would vomit up

Reactions: 18
I said this before with Soupy Curry back in the olden days, but put the uncooked rice in the slow cooker for a bit and it will get rid of the excess water and cook the rice nicely.
Although it looks pretty dodgy and I wouldn’t eat it anyway, rice or not 🤢

Reactions: 11
Yeah not really understanding why it has to be thrown away, there's plenty of things you could do to rescue it. She's no Nigella though is she.

Reactions: 4
That curry looks as insipid as she does. Put it in a stripy jumper and it would be be hard to tell them apart. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can she not just thicken it up with a bit of cornflour? You’d at least try before putting in the bin
Was going to say this. Slurry of cornflour and cold water should bind it back together.

And that chicken used to be a living animal (vegan here). Wipe it off and put it in a different meal. It’s not ruined.

edit: Ahw tit man, just realised I’ve moved to VIP 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I use light coconut milk in my curries all the time and my curry never looks like that! That disgusting slop looks like vomit!!!
She’s raging!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And sorry Beggy there is no way that is 1kg of chicken in that pot!!
She has all day to make dinner and she still manages to duck it up - but as usual it’s not HER fault….nothing ever is! She really has learnt nothing!
1kg, my Arse

Reactions: 10
1KG of chicken? What a load of rubbish! It’s about 200g of chicken!! 1KG is like 9 chicken breasts!

She is so painfully stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a fanny 🙄
Watching her trying clothes on and adoring her own reflection seriously she really rates herself, she’s as tasty as that bloody curdled slop 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she thinks that anyone would be remotely interested in her Apple Watch stats? She must be so lonely and bored wishing her weeks away waiting for the pink pencil to come back. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 17
She posts the same lunch, same stats, same cup of tea, same stripey jumper, a moonface dog walk and a log burner photo daily and it sums up her life. Dull.

Reactions: 22
Unbelievable that she's shown a pair of mickey mouse ears, asks for hints and tips for Disney and doesn't mention it. It's been said before but this woman really has had her awareness and empathy buttons removed.

Reactions: 17
She should follow Simplyfoodbymandy on Instagram....she posts some really yummy food....including a very easy to make chicken coconut curry!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.