Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they seem to do is drive to places to charge the car! How’s that Tesla working out for you, Meldrums?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she not got a charger at home so it just charges fully overnight? That’s what most folks do??

Reactions: 10
There’s already a Wiki page for our favourite Deesider - https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-meldrum/

I’ve been around a couple of years and I’m happy to chip in when I can. As far as o know anyone can edit it, as in you don’t have to be a VIP or anything (happy to be corrected if that’s wrong!)

Reactions: 7
Could it be fillers x
I don’t think it’s Botox or fillers, I looked like that when I was pregnant and had pre-eclampsia - not that she’s pregnant. She’s been boozing last week I think it’s the alcohol - her neck is almost as wide as her head today though! What ever it is it isn’t normal

What is she going to do when Lee is offshore. I can't see her driving around to charge the car, erm sorry, I mean the Tessslah.
Course she won’t the battery will be dead. Lee will charge it before he leaves and idiot Meldrum will think it’ll last the two weeks.. I’m here for when it breaks down on the school run in the rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this woman is surprised she hasn’t lost weight. She has all the time in the world to work out. Yet she clearly chooses to sit on her arse and eat chocolate. That’s absolutely fine obviously but then don’t complain that you haven’t lost anything.

Her life is so painfully dull, I couldn’t cope. Go DO something useful.

Reactions: 14
I’m not quite sure what’s she’s up to but she looks bigger since she started her ‘move more weigh ins’ Has she just been moving more food to stuff her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not quite sure what’s she’s up to but she looks bigger since she started her ‘move more weigh ins’ Has she just been moving more food to stuff her face?
But even with the habits she's shared (and that's only the highlights) shows she's not trying. Then we see the peloton stats. 😂 She obviously has no clue how much mindful movement she needs to do to burn off a 'mugful' hot chocolate. Maths is obviously not her strong point. 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know nothing of electric cars let alone ‘Tesla’s’ but seems a bit counter productive if you have to drive around Aberdeen charging it up while you kill time eating out and ordering hot chocolates and cakes? Expensive 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a charging point right outside the Banchory sports centre!🤷🏻‍♀️
But it still shows how stupid they are. They live a little out of Banchory, they love to mention that... Remember it's miles from an affordable pub, blah blah. I am assuming they're arranging a charger at home? Otherwise bring on the 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they using charging points?
Before we got our actual charger installed we just plugged the car into an adaptor and plugged that into an outlet in the garage. Surely that car has enough range to get from Banchory to aberdeen and back without charging?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they using charging points?
Before we got our actual charger installed we just plugged the car into an adaptor and plugged that into an outlet in the garage. Surely that car has enough range to get from Banchory to aberdeen and back without charging?!
From a buyers point of view did it not come fully charged? That’s 3 times they’ve charged it now within a few days of getting it? It’s not like they ever go anywhere

My friend has one and she doesn’t need to charge it as often as that and she commutes to work in it 3 days a week - maybe the battery is fucked that’s why their mate was selling it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We were looking at electric cars at the weekend. (Yes we looked at tesla 3 but the boot was not practical for a family. )

One salesman said Tesco still offers free charging. He also said public charging points (not all but I’ll admit i don’t know much!) were cheaper at the moment than home charging.
So she charges out the home because it saves money. Regardless of the fact it costs a shedload in hot chocs etc!
Plus she wants people to see her charging her Tesla! Look at meeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.