Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Drivelā€™ god sheā€™s ignorant! Whatever your views, to refer to it as absolute drivel shows how narrow minded she is.
55870289-31CB-42E6-B24C-683FC968B699.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ā€˜Drivelā€™ god sheā€™s ignorant! Whatever your views, to refer to it as absolute drivel shows how narrow minded she is.
View attachment 1572086
Jesus Christ sheā€™s an ignorant cow. You live in Scotland Rebecca where half the population donā€™t want the monarchy. If you had any depth of knowledge beyond the fact that you live in ā€œroyalā€ deeside you may even challenge your own simple little mind around that fact. I suspect the ā€œdrivelā€ she is referring to is people voicing their views on the monarchy and why they choose not to mourn the death of a monarch. Itā€™s ok for you to drone on about your opinions but no one else is entitled to theirs ? Piss off. If itā€™s online they are hardly creating a fuss itā€™s not as if they are tying themselves to palace fences

Reactions: 6
Im being thick, probably as Iā€™m too poor and plebby to know anything about the mighty Peloton, but how in the hell do you do a sleep meditation on a bleeping exercise bike?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im being thick, probably as Iā€™m too poor and plebby to know anything about the mighty Peloton, but how in the hell do you do a sleep meditation on a bleeping exercise bike?!
Itā€™s basically a subscription to access the ā€œclassesā€ to (as well as the bike) so users have a catalogue of difference fitness or yoga / relaxation they can access too as well as the bike instructors. The latter of which Rebecca seems to have forgotten about :D . Sheā€™s wasting a fortune. Nothing she couldnā€™t get on you tube for free.

Reactions: 16
Does Rebecca not realise that 100% of what she posts is 'drivel' so ignorant and narrow minded

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1571777
I thought sheā€™d forgotten to wax when I first saw this picture. What an awful swimsuit.
To quote what Mrs Meldrum said about one of her own children - that's nae a bonnie photo!!

What happened to her hair extensions? I knwo they are gone but was there a story lol ?
I think we're on 'dye hair brown phase' of the cycle aren't we? Then will come the chop, then a home box dye, then a 'balayage' stripy highlight number, then back to extensions. Hang fire, we'll get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.