Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging Reb peep
Is losing her sheep
And tattle is where she will find them
They open their eyes
To all of her lies
And all the deceit that's behind her!

(not sure if this has been done already....apologies if so).

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Shes more down to earth than other vloggers and I like that she isn't constantly touting her kids, but her follower engagement is absolutely awful. She never responds to comments or questions.
I’ve commented on Mummy Monologue vlogs and got a response/like and I’ve commented on her stories/ sent DMs and got a response.

Reactions: 5
She seems to have completely lost the plot; her insta posts are all over the place, her images don’t match up with the text & everything she says and does is a great big contradiction! It’s like car crash tv!

It’s just a huge embarrassment now; plus what on earth has happened to her ‘image’. I hate to comment on someone’s looks but I’ve never seen someone age so much in a year; she really looks dreadful. The stress of trying to live a life that isn’t realistic or within her means is obviously catching up to her. God only knows where she can go from here; she seems to have hit rock bottom.

Reactions: 15
Its seems to me that shes milking it for all what its worth. Without a care for an image or anyone. Oh the greed.
If it was me i wouldnt be able to sleep at night

How on earth does she not feel shame advertising such expensive ski gear for kids?!
There you go with the 'i only work with brands i love' when we know how tight she is. She would never bought them.

Reactions: 6
I would never vlog but if I did, and had loyal subscribers/followers who continuously engaged with my content to the point where they had made me successful enough to earn a living, I would be so grateful. I would make sure that part of my "working duties" as a vlogger was to take time to respond to people, more than just a thanks lovely! They are the bread and butter of vlogging, their input and feedback is invaluable, just as any customer is of any business.

She is so arrogant she can't see that those people have got her where she is in the fickle world of social media, and they can be her downfall too
The snowsuit pic is now covered in snowflakes..... can't see the suits?
She changed the format shortly after to a swipe up post. Someone on here that understands IG will explain but I think it's to do with helping with engagement?

Reactions: 1
I actually think they should be obliged to write #freebie. “Kindly gifted” rubs me up the wrong way!!

Oh day 5 is a trip to the theatre

Reactions: 16
I did. She bet the inghams too
I was thinking yesterday, considering the contraversy of the Inghams, it's pretty shocking to see how the posts for Mrs M are not that far behind. I think it goes to show the strength of feeling of disgust at her. Albeit for far less serious accusations, but damaging none the less. Her fans feel hugely let down.

I actually think they should be obliged to write #freebie. “Kindly gifted” rubs me up the wrong way!!

Oh day 5 is a trip to the theatre
I do too, it's misleading advertising.

Reactions: 8
Its provocative. And i also find it absurd how she claims to be a no spender simulaneous as she is heavily advertises.

Reactions: 6
Its provocative. And i also find it absurd how she claims to be a no spender simulaneous as she is heavily advertises.
It’s great being a no spender knowing full well you are being gifted items for free. She doesn’t have a clue how she sounds to others

Reactions: 15
She looks like a Beverley hills mid 40s housewife in her latest! Can't believe her look has changed so much in 6 months.

Screenshot_20190105-095928.jpg

She's off out to the theatre but she bought it last year so it's no spend. Struggle to do a month? She didn't last a day

Screenshot_20190105-100132.jpg

She needs to stop with this posing, even the stupidest sheep can see how unauthentic and forced it is. Just like all of her brand recomendations ads

Screenshot_20190105-100306.jpg

Reactions: 4
She needs to ditch those stupid bloody fake where’s wally glasses. They are so unflattering.
The lip fillers and heavy make up is really aging her and I think she needs to stop box dying her hair dark. It looked nice in the summer when she had it professionally coloured from blonde to brown but it’s too much now that she’s put box colour ontop.
If you compare photos from a year ago she looks so different.

Reactions: 11
In other new thismamalife posts an insta Story linking her Yt channel where she writes ‘the video is an #AD with Johnson’s baby but she’s not being paid to share it’ WTAF is that supposed to mean???
Sounds sneaky to me! Come on Sarah you link yr Yt videos on insta stories o get more people to watch them, you’ve been paid to do an ad with Johnson’s baby, the daft semantics of ‘they paid me just for Yt but not to put this link here on insta’ is just bullshit. You’re getting paid, and instagram is all part of your ‘thismamalife’ brand therefore it is all advert!! I’ll reel back in to Mrs Selldrums now I’ve got that off my chest !

Reactions: 10
It’s great being a no spender knowing full well you are being gifted items for free. She doesn’t have a clue how she sounds to others
Thing is, fair enough having the nice treats planned but she should have mentioned it as its coming across really crass and hardly in the same vein of no spend. She really has no self awareness... !!
Tell you what Mrs M.. When you're at the theatre seeing Snow White today, walk another 10 mins and you'll be at that food bank you visited for self promotion... remember that?? Or if I crossed your palm with silver, would you remember then? ?

Reactions: 18
Someone reminded her of the food bank in her holiday post last night. Looks to have been ignored

Reactions: 8
Thing is, fair enough having the nice treats planned but she should have mentioned it as its coming across really crass and hardly in the same vein of no spend. She really has no self awareness... !!
Tell you what Mrs M.. When you're at the theatre seeing Snow White today, walk another 10 mins and you'll be at that food bank you visited for self promotion... remember that?? Or if I crossed your palm with silver, would you remember then? ?
I beggers beleif that she and her family read this thread every hour, but she hasn't learnt a dot. So tone death.

She's spending and getting gifts in her first week of no spend that is way more than millions did for Christmas!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.