Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow........Angry ? Alert ??⚠⚠

They're calling in the flock en masse to protect Reb from the "vile bullies, dick heads and twats" that are now, apparently, single handedly responsible for the mystery disappearance of Pat and the Nuggets ? to the obvious detriment of the following flock
When I read that comment I had an image of all the ? donning yellow vests getting ready to riot on edgys behalf. Seriously though how sad are these people. Yeah totally our fault that they keep getting caught out telling lies so it's easier if pat the liability is banned from participating. Maybe the sheep can help find her morals that have been missing for a few years now.

Reactions: 10
On the irony, the lipstick post is tagged toofaced... Should be TWO faced!

Reactions: 6
She really needs to stop bleating on about no spend Jan, when she's getting hundreds of pounds of freebies. I'd imagine many of her followers are having to genuinely tighten their belts this month, Jan is a long month. I can't believe she is so gleefully showing off whilst maintaing it's no spend month ?? is she really this stupid? Or is it lack of awareness/empathy? Maybe both!

And disclaimer for her attack sheep - I'm not jealous, haterzz, I'm not on a no spend Jan, I can happily afford my own winter clothes etc etc. I just find her lack of awareness appalling. Oh, and my family is well cared for and my mental health is good ??

Reactions: 13
When I read that comment I had an image of all the ? donning yellow vests getting ready to riot on edgys behalf. Seriously though how sad are these people. Yeah totally our fault that they keep getting caught out telling lies so it's easier if pat the liability is banned from participating. Maybe the sheep can help find her morals that have been missing for a few years now.
The sheep appear to be disagreeing though... ?
Stand back for another mention of tattle on there and an influx of sheep to here more saved from the slaughterhouse.

Reactions: 7
Random mention of "bullying" on a post with positive engagement. Could this be a Tattler playing a very clever plan to stir up trouble, get Tattle mentioned and send sheep over here? How many of us are former sheep who saw the error of our ways after reading the truths on Tattle, I wonder if this woman is doing a Schindler to get more over here!
Bloody genius if she is!

Reactions: 19
Now she wants to spend money on Bird & squirrel feeders. People with forest school kids will know, you can do that without going shopping

Reactions: 12
She is definitely my favourite comedy Instagram account to follow. Wait... she's not a parody?

Rebecca. Here's a tip. All the #kindlygifted stuff you are getting sent during your no spend month. How about waiting until February to post about it? She has zero self-awareness.
I think she's just that stupid. Anyone with an IQ of above 50 would know during a no spend month to not show off the thousands of pounds in freebies sent each week.

It's just too much for her not to shove all the shiny new things she's given in followers faces as soon as she receives them.

Because using an old lipstick just isn't in the spirit of no spend January
Screenshot_20190105-112939.jpg

Reactions: 2
She does not want to buy bird feeders, she’s just putting up her gifting wish list for some gullible company to kindly gift them.
Stick some peanut butter on a pine cone and stick it in a tree ?

Reactions: 9
She looks like a Beverley hills mid 40s housewife in her latest! Can't believe her look has changed so much in 6 months.

View attachment 3837

She's off out to the theatre but she bought it last year so it's no spend. Struggle to do a month? She didn't last a day

View attachment 3838

She needs to stop with this posing, even the stupidest sheep can see how unauthentic and forced it is. Just like all of her brand recomendations ads

View attachment 3839
I’m going to be upfront with my naivety here:
I always thought that she was bullshitting when she said she never ever fake tans, because her insta photos are a glowy tango colour but even her skin in vlogs looked a colour that fake tan would promote. She claims to keep a tan well but surely exfoliation and time would influence that. I didnt realise she used a filter!

Maybe she is channeling her inner Louise Thompson on insta who looks positively lava coloured and the filter does make her skin look leathery. I can’t speak for seeing her IRL but even on ads for MIC she doesn’t look that.

If anything, no/low spend January has given her the jitters - she is mentally spending money but still receiving gifted gubbins despite January being a typically quiet month for PR. In order to stay in the forefront, she is overdoing the insta posts because having a day off won’t reward her at all.

Reactions: 2
It’s just a huge embarrassment now; plus what on earth has happened to her ‘image’. I hate to comment on someone’s looks but I’ve never seen someone age so much in a year; she really looks dreadful. The stress of trying to live a life that isn’t realistic or within her means is obviously catching up to her. God only knows where she can go from here; she seems to have hit rock bottom.
Roald Dahl sums up what's happened to her perfectly.....

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I think she's just that stupid. Anyone with an IQ of above 50 would know during a no spend month to not show off the thousands of pounds in freebies sent each week.

It's just too much for her not to shove all the shiny new things she's given in followers faces as soon as she receives them.
Every single Insta post has been consumer driven, what she got for free, what she wants to get, what she wants etc. She has been incapable of posting anything that isn't about a product. Nothing about health, budgeting, work, family. EVERY post includes something about spending or freebies. She never used to be that shallow I don't think. It's like she has nothing unless she is talking about products. It's like she's filling a void in her life with freebies and plans to spend.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone recommend a holiday? Can anyone recommend bird feeders? Does anyone live anywhere with squirrels? This has to be the question of the century. Top banana Rebs. What a belter of a question!

Reactions: 15
Cheap as chips theatre tickets ? £50 for the whole family .. bargain ... get a grip people are struggling to eat, as evidenced by your trip to the food bank, why not donate the £50 instead of ‘treating’ yourself again ! She is desperate for content, “we had a squirrel in the garden last week” ? I seen a cat two weeks ago ?

Attachments

Last edited:

View attachment 3845
Wtf is going on with that face?! ?
Very puffy & a lovely shade of Ronseal Warm Mahogany.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 3845
What would have been nice, was choose one herself for the product placement obligations and then giveaway the others with a comment competition for some engagement. The fans that HAVE to do no spend would really appreciate a personal proper treat this time of year. But that's kindness. Its under K in the dictionary Rebecca, after G for gratitude and H for humble, be a good idea you learnt what they meant. ?

Can anyone recommend a holiday? Can anyone recommend bird feeders? Does anyone live anywhere with squirrels? This has to be the question of the century. Top banana Rebs. What a belter of a question!
Bring back Lee boiling the kettle for a bombay bad boy! (got to admit, made me fancy a pot noodle after decades and it was yummy!)

Reactions: 16
What would have been nice, was choose one herself for the product placement obligations and then giveaway the others with a comment competition for some engagement. The fans that HAVE to do no spend would really appreciate a personal proper treat this time of year. But that's kindness. Its under K in the dictionary Rebecca, after G for gratitude and H for humble, be a good idea you learnt what they meant. ?
All Edgy sees under K, G H in the dictionary is Kippie, Greed & Holidays! ?

All Edgy sees under K, G H in the dictionary is Kippie, Greed & Holidays! ?
??? We could write her next book.... The alternative dictionary... ? A for ads, B for belter (or bombay bad boy or boring), C for (stop!) cash!.... Carry on....

Reactions: 7
Their house must be absolutely heaving with #kindly gifted stuff that she can sell on. Maybe that’s Pat’s new venture...cataloguing everything, packaging it up & humping it to the Post Office to make more dolla for Wifey.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.