Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Some real hum dingers in this one!!!!! I'd LOVE last night's body language expertto come back and review this!!

Reactions: 5
Her sheep won’t know the Neilson holidays have been gifted in the past as I don’t think she’s ever admitted that publicly. It came up on a Mumsnet thread as someone reported her to the ASA and they got a response to confirm that the Neilson one (the one with their fwends last year) was indeed a gifted holiday.

I actually thought she’d maybe got a bit better of late with regards to transparency, but that last post feels like she is back to her old tricks. Alluding to the fact they save up and pay for holidays, or make cut backs elsewhere to be able to afford holidays. It’s just shite. BE bleeping HONEST FFS.
For the ? ? ? that read here!!
47A0499F-9C5D-4EBA-9D78-D15BE7FAD3BF.jpeg
A0C19C68-E0A4-49CF-8DAE-1AFECD2E673C.jpeg
7514A114-44BE-4976-98C6-1AC187BFE476.jpeg

Reactions: 6
This is absolutely appalling. I honestly thought (like a sheep) at least THAT holiday with the group was paid by themselves. I'm totally disgusted by it, the ASA rules and the manipulation of viewers by (in this case), Neilson holidays AND Mrs Meldrum. I'm bloody fuming. ?. Thankyou for clarifying. It just goes to show, you cannot trust an fn thing that IG, FB or YT vloggers peddle to us, openly or otherwise but when some like Rebecca Meldrum lie and mislead so much she doesn't deserve an honest, sincere following that she has had. I'm out! ?

H
Here's the gifted bag. Retails at £260.View attachment 3826
Has she shown us it?

Reactions: 11
Shes more down to earth than other vloggers and I like that she isn't constantly touting her kids, but her follower engagement is absolutely awful. She never responds to comments or questions.
But she does have a full time job and seems to engage with her kids.

Reactions: 1
But she does have a full time job and seems to engage with her kids.
Isn't she on maternity leave just now though? I just think it's polite to respond to people who leave polite comments, doesn't take long at all.

Reactions: 5
Isn't she on maternity leave just now though? I just think it's polite to respond to people who leave polite comments, doesn't take long at all.
Exactly?. That's what I think about Mrs M. She's not exactly run off her feet is she. Lee and his Mum do all the grafting while she potters and mooches, has a little walk, cuddles up and watches some crass tv, does a bit of self care, spends some time in her "office" making scintillating vlogs. But, and I mean BUT, she can't spend half an hour of her time responding to questions and replies to her sheep, who are desperate for her to interact and make some bloody acknowledgment that she's read what she's actually asked them. I'd put some time into interacting with my followers if I was her... but oh no, she can't be arsed and she doesn't give a tit ????

Don't think much of the bag why bag of dreams????? My Radley bag altho fairly expensive a lot less than £260 and so much nicer.

Reactions: 3
Exactly?. That's what I think about Mrs M. She's not exactly run off her feet is she. Lee and his Mum do all the grafting while she potters and mooches, has a little walk, cuddles up and watches some crass tv, does a bit of self care, spends some time in her "office" making scintillating vlogs. But, and I mean BUT, she can't spend half an hour of her time responding to questions and replies to her sheep, who are desperate for her to interact and make some bloody acknowledgment that she's read what she's actually asked them. I'd put some time into interacting with my followers if I was her... but oh no, she can't be arsed and she doesn't give a tit ????
Given that followers basically pay her and her husbands wages you'd think she'd show a little more respect and appreciation. Without followers and especially the ones who engage she would not receive any business. The least she can do is take 30 minutes of her day to genuinely respond to people. She claims to appreciate them but her she at best tolerates them and treats them like idiots.

Reactions: 13
Given that followers basically pay her and her husbands wages you'd think she'd show a little more respect and appreciation. Without followers and especially the ones who engage she would not receive any business. The least she can do is take 30 minutes of her day to genuinely respond to people. She claims to appreciate them but her she at best tolerates them and treats them like idiots.
That's how I feel having been a sheep that regularly said baa on her posts. She couldn't care less. Bare min effort.

Reactions: 10
Nah, she's not interested. She's one of the most vacuous, self centred people I've come across. Absolutely wants adoration from her sheep, stroking her ego and bigging her up, protecting her from her trolls etc etc, but honestly, she just doesn't have time in her manic life to be sociable, caring, or actually bothered about her followers. She plays them like a fiddle for her own evil needs and wants. She boils my piss????

Reactions: 8
If those followers were in her real life she wouldn’t talk to them.
She comes across as having a real mean streak but the sheep seem to think she’s so lovely and caring ??‍♀

Reactions: 11
If those followers were in her real life she wouldn’t talk to them.
She comes across as having a real mean streak but the sheep seem to think she’s so lovely and caring ??‍♀
I would never vlog but if I did, and had loyal subscribers/followers who continuously engaged with my content to the point where they had made me successful enough to earn a living, I would be so grateful. I would make sure that part of my "working duties" as a vlogger was to take time to respond to people, more than just a thanks lovely! They are the bread and butter of vlogging, their input and feedback is invaluable, just as any customer is of any business.

She is so arrogant she can't see that those people have got her where she is in the fickle world of social media, and they can be her downfall too

Reactions: 14
I would never vlog but if I did, and had loyal subscribers/followers who continuously engaged with my content to the point where they had made me successful enough to earn a living, I would be so grateful. I would make sure that part of my "working duties" as a vlogger was to take time to respond to people, more than just a thanks lovely! They are the bread and butter of vlogging, their input and feedback is invaluable, just as any customer is of any business.

She is so arrogant she can't see that those people have got her where she is in the fickle world of social media, and they can be her downfall too
The same here... she's own worst enemy ????

The same here... she's own worst enemy ????
Her own

Reactions: 4
How on earth does she not feel shame advertising such expensive ski gear for kids?! She knows she is an ‘influencer’ so why does she want her audience to be swayed towards wasting money on this? Totally unnecessary for kids to be kitted out in such pricey ski wear. She can’t even review the suits in terms of their practicality and function on the slopes because they haven’t been skiing in them yet! And Rebecca, the post is an advertisement in all but name. You can’t offer an impartial review, because the clothes were gifted. Your opinion is therefore biased from the get go. So sad to see so many people being duped by the instafloggers. What an unscrupulous ‘career’ Rebecca et al. have!

Reactions: 15
How on earth does she not feel shame advertising such expensive ski gear for kids?! She knows she is an ‘influencer’ so why does she want her audience to be swayed towards wasting money on this? Totally unnecessary for kids to be kitted out in such pricey ski wear. She can’t even review the suits in terms of their practicality and function on the slopes because they haven’t been skiing in them yet! And Rebecca, the post is an advertisement in all but name. You can’t offer an impartial review, because the clothes were gifted. Your opinion is therefore biased from the get go. So sad to see so many people being duped by the instafloggers. What an unscrupulous ‘career’ Rebecca et al. have!
The same as she can "advertise" expensive diamond earrings before Christmas, and overpriced colouring books for mums, because she'll accept and flog anything thats going, she has no dignity. She isn't an influencer, shes a blagger

Reactions: 19
This is absolutely appalling. I honestly thought (like a sheep) at least THAT holiday with the group was paid by themselves. I'm totally disgusted by it, the ASA rules and the manipulation of viewers by (in this case), Neilson holidays AND Mrs Meldrum. I'm bloody fuming. ?. Thankyou for clarifying. It just goes to show, you cannot trust an fn thing that IG, FB or YT vloggers peddle to us, openly or otherwise but when some like Rebecca Meldrum lie and mislead so much she doesn't deserve an honest, sincere following that she has had. I'm out! ?

H

Has she shown us it?
Can you imagine the cost of last Neilson holiday.

How many people was it?
Dident it involve 2 flights one to London the outbound to Greece as kids and lee were sick and she swanned off out for drinks with cath.

Was it the last neilson holiday or one befire Italy where she advertised the Manny and got some serious negative comments.

Is neilson all inclusive so activities kids clubs food and drink on top of accommodation.

ASA are daft they had some control we had 2 or 3 neilson takeovers.

I'm sure she blagged free photo shoot at one if them.

Each vlog was like a neilson ad.

Now shes scrounging for another group holiday.

I don't believe they are skiing I think it just gives her context to wear the suits and makes her look posh.
Holiday brands need their head read investing in her as her vlogs are awful they never make me want to go there.

Hopefully even some sheep can see the suits are gifted therefore an ad.
Clearly they a gift so she should say kindly gifted

New year same old shady reb.
She can't keep up with last years resolution or this one.

No mention of gym yet
Or vegetarian meal plans

Sorry sheep she can't tell you how to budget and save to afford a holiday as hers is nearly always gifted or heavily discounted.

Reactions: 8

H

Has she shown us it?
I’ve actually exhausted words for the woman but I hope she continues to delete and block as it will save brands wasting money they could give to employees and may see her get a job that isn’t begging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.