Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She commented underneath that she’s going on a hen do to Marbella this year!
How is she going to blag that? Can’t see her putting her hand in her pocket!

So the holiday to Marbella, the group holiday & no doubt a ski holiday going by her begging bowl, that’s 3 holidays already & its only 4th Jan! ?

Reactions: 10
There’ll be a handful of Nielsen holidays too unless last year’s vomit posts have put them off kindly gifting her any more

Reactions: 6
Shoot me down if I’m wrong but surely that ‘begging for a free friends and family holiday’ post (we all know that’s exactly what it is) shouldn’t have gone up so close in time to posting the free snowsuits one?
In my feed I tend to see just the most recent post from someone and can only see earlier ones if I go rooting about on their page - which I don’t really do. I’d be pretty pissed off to have given that pair of scroungers £350+ in ski gear for her to then bump the post down with a begging post!!
Pretty amateur from Rebs - but no surprises there!
Also we are an outdoorsy family and anyone who spends loads of time out and about with kids will tell you you need to make sure what they’re wearing fits well. Otherwise it I’ll let all the drafts in!
Lol I thought it was perfect timing, we've got this new ski gear... now we just need the holiday to wear it on! ???

Reactions: 5
Her sheep won’t know the Neilson holidays have been gifted in the past as I don’t think she’s ever admitted that publicly. It came up on a Mumsnet thread as someone reported her to the ASA and they got a response to confirm that the Neilson one (the one with their fwends last year) was indeed a gifted holiday.

I actually thought she’d maybe got a bit better of late with regards to transparency, but that last post feels like she is back to her old tricks. Alluding to the fact they save up and pay for holidays, or make cut backs elsewhere to be able to afford holidays. It’s just shite. BE bleeping HONEST FFS.

Reactions: 18
The latest post is laughable! “Finding something within our budget”. BUDGET! Making out she actually pays for all of her holidays! How many of her 5 holidays last year were gifted or highly discounted? ?

Reactions: 13
That ski brand are not caring either that they are using insta mums to sell. As long as they sell they don’t give a hoot about the vulnerable people who really don’t need it. Unless your a die hard skier and go away every weekend and ski holidays and can pass the clothing down to other kids then you get cheaper all in ones suits from dare 2 b or trespass or even O’Neill or animal or Columbia than the ones advertised.
Exactly !! My youngest went skiing with School just before Xmas. I was really careful with clothes shopping as the trip was expensive as it was. Her salopettes were hand me downs from big sister, ski jacket eBay (still had labels on saying £95) I bid £26 and it will do her all winter this year and next. Base layers Lidl and ski socks mountain warehouse 50% off sale. I didn’t need to see a spoilt brat dressing her kids in Uber expensive ski gear to know how to sort my kid out with clothes! I’m sure most parents are the same.

Reb is such a liability. One min Florrie is in the Scottish woods in December with her arms out in party dress, next they’re in full on ski gear - utterly Ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I mean can someone, anyone, please go to her and explain how far detached and removed from reality she actually is.

No Spend January
Day 1 she’s planning a new kitchen
Day 2 she spent/exchanged items
Day 3 she’s flashing the free book and boasting about the designer bag
Day 4 girls posted wearing their free ski suits - you know even though Florence doesn’t feel the cold when she’s outside, she’s bundled up for a photo opportunity.
Day 4 continued, the girls are starting ski lessons!
Later in Day 4 she’s planning a holiday with friends, so they can take the cereal box game global and it’s so hard coordinating with them as they will be hoping to get a so so fortunate gifted holiday from Neilson.

Why is she asking where people are going? We all know full well she couldn’t give a tit where Susan Sheep and Jenny Jumponthebandwagon are going this year!

I wonder when she has Florence in school if she will take them both out during term time to suit her holiday schedule. Most of us parents have to work around the school holidays, funny you don’t see that being mentioned as an issue for them correlating a date to go away.

She really is proving herself to be a Grade A hole. It would have served her better not to bother advertising she was doing a “no spend”. She clearly has no real money worries, not to the extent some can face this time of year having worked their socks off to provide their families with everything they could for Christmas. She’s a disgrace and a pitiful excuse for this picture perfect mother and role model she likes to claim she is.

Reactions: 21
Guys, I recommend you head on over to The Mummy Monolgue for a much more genuine and relatable Scottish vlogger. I’ve just subscribed and what a breath of fresh air after spending the last 12 months watching Mrs M’s downwards spiral!

Reactions: 14
What bag did she get??
Same one as Megan markle

No idea what said bag looks like

She never shared on stories
Is she drunk over festive period?
As her insta makes zero sense doesnt follow current no spend at all

Reactions: 10
Guys, I recommend you head on over to The Mummy Monolgue for a much more genuine and relatable Scottish vlogger. I’ve just subscribed and what a breath of fresh air after spending the last 12 months watching Mrs M’s downwards spiral!
She's lovely, I've followed her for ages. Really down to earth.

Reactions: 3
Shes nothing but a fraud.
Everything is fake or fabricated. The inane questions she’s posting on Instagram are for nothing else other than to bolster her engagement. She doesn’t give a duck.
2019 will be another year of freebies, undisclosed gifted items, free holidays with the chums, and all the other bullishit adverts for rubbish that she’s never used and will never use.
She’s unbelievably boring.
I’m not sure what brands see in her?

Reactions: 14
Exactly !! My youngest went skiing with School just before Xmas. I was really careful with clothes shopping as the trip was expensive as it was. Her salopettes were hand me downs from big sister, ski jacket eBay (still had labels on saying £95) I bid £26 and it will do her all winter this year and next. Base layers Lidl and ski socks mountain warehouse 50% off sale. I didn’t need to see a spoilt brat dressing her kids in Uber expensive ski gear to know how to sort my kid out with clothes! I’m sure most parents are the same.

Reb is such a liability. One min Florrie is in the Scottish woods in December with her arms out in party dress, next they’re in full on ski gear - utterly Ridiculous
agree with what you say. She’s a liability. Anyone with any sense knows their stuff with outdoor clothing. Clothing has to be snug to fit properly to keep out chills. When we go to Finland or the Cairngorms you have to be properly dressed, and when kids are growing it can be done cheaper and not sacrifice warmth etc for them. I bet reb doesn’t even know how to wash the garments to keep them waterproof. I use nikwax techwash or down wash depending on garment. You don’t use normal washing powder on outdoor clothing as it will ruin the waterproof layer. I was in mountain warehouse in aviemore and Pitlochry this week and they have some good deals on items for children. I prefer the salopettes and separate jacket as if they outgrow one before the other then it can be used the following year and just replace the salopettes or jacket if needed. Also if one gets dirty and needs changed you don’t have to change the whole outfit and it’s easier for toilet breaks and saves the whole outfit dragging on the floor and when you are having lunch they take jacket off and have fleece on under neath and keep bottoms on. I would always buy the salopettes that had adjustable straps too that you could make longer and would give you that few extra cms in length if the child grew taller. I wonder what dry ski slope she will use as if going ski ing there is no snow just now and the finicular railway at Aviemore is out of action due to cracks on the tracks and there’s no snow at the Lecht or glenshee

Last edited:
agree with what you say. She’s a liability. Anyone with any sense knows their stuff with outdoor clothing. Clothing has to be snug to fit properly to keep out chills. When we go to Finland or the Cairngorms you have to be properly dressed, and when kids are growing it can be done cheaper and not sacrifice warmth etc for them. I bet reb doesn’t even know how to wash the garments to keep them waterproof. I use nikwax techwash or down wash depending on garment. You don’t use normal washing powder on outdoor clothing as it will ruin the waterproof layer. I was in mountain warehouse in aviemore and Pitlochry this week and they have some good deals on items for children. I prefer the salopettes and separate jacket as if they outgrow one before the other then it can be used the following year and just replace the salopettes or jacket if needed. Also if one gets dirty and needs changed you don’t have to change the whole outfit and it’s easier for toilet breaks and saves the whole outfit dragging on the floor and when you are having lunch they take jacket off and have fleece on under neath and keep bottoms on. I would always buy the salopettes that had adjustable straps too that you could make longer and would give you that few extra cms in length if the child grew taller
Yip, even as an adult the dreaded ski suit dragging on the loo floor! ?

Reactions: 4
Yip, even as an adult the dreaded ski suit dragging on the loo floor! ?
Oh I know. A pet hate of mine and you can’t exactly tie it around your waist. Who wants a ski suit that’s been on a public toilet floor ?

Reactions: 5
DaizyMaizie and Catwoman, spot on! You can bet that for all her ‘walks in the woods’ she has no real idea of having kids properly prepared for cold weather. Just like everything else about Reb it’s all Fake!

Shes more down to earth than other vloggers and I like that she isn't constantly touting her kids, but her follower engagement is absolutely awful. She never responds to comments or questions.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.