Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what does she do without when she doesn't pay for her holidays? These sheep are obviously dumb or have very short memories!

Reactions: 15
Shoot me down if I’m wrong but surely that ‘begging for a free friends and family holiday’ post (we all know that’s exactly what it is) shouldn’t have gone up so close in time to posting the free snowsuits one?
In my feed I tend to see just the most recent post from someone and can only see earlier ones if I go rooting about on their page - which I don’t really do. I’d be pretty pissed off to have given that pair of scroungers £350+ in ski gear for her to then bump the post down with a begging post!!
Pretty amateur from Rebs - but no surprises there!
Also we are an outdoorsy family and anyone who spends loads of time out and about with kids will tell you you need to make sure what they’re wearing fits well. Otherwise it I’ll let all the drafts in!
Do you know what? I haven't the least bit of sympathy for any company who gifts her anything. Any basic research would have shown them how fickle she is. What a waste of £350!

Reactions: 13
The comments from the ski brand on the post ? so cringe "treat the little ones"... thirsty for the sale! ERRR... IT'S NO SPEND JAN ??

Reactions: 10
Look at the reply from helenandher4boys Someone really needs to let Helen know that she doesn’t budget she gets holidays for free.
That's actually sad to read. Look Rebecca, just look what your bragging does?. Makes people who are less fortunate than you feel like tit because they can't afford 5 holidays per year like you. Oh wait a minute you don't pay for them do you????

Reactions: 29
The comments from the ski brand on the post ? so cringe "treat the little ones"... thirsty for the sale! ERRR... IT'S NO SPEND JAN ??
Creepy sponsor comments, presumably the same in other channelbum member vids?

That's actually sad to read. Look Rebecca, just look what your bragging does?. Makes people who are less fortunate than you feel like tit because they can't afford 5 holidays per year like you. Oh wait a minute you don't pay for them do you????
I'm actually really angry at her dishonesty reading that. If she doesn't comment back honestly then I'm done with the spoilt b£tch! It's EXACTLY why I hate social media, insta mums etc. But if she feels happy acting superior and making others feel like tit...she's a disgusting human being!! ?

Reactions: 18
Do you know what? I haven't the least bit of sympathy for any company who gifts her anything. Any basic research would have shown them how fickle she is. What a waste of £350!
Oh I’ve no sympathy for the company either ? - more fool them stupid enough to throw stuff at this car crash of advertising bollocks!

Reactions: 12
For anyone looking at financial guidance, help with saving, debt, even help with setting up a business etc (relatable for any of us) I'd recommend mamafurfur's channel. I've just found her this last week. She's bloody fantastic! ?

Reactions: 5
Oh I’ve no sympathy for the company either ? - more fool them stupid enough to throw stuff at this car crash of advertising bollocks!
They could be gifting it to the likes of mummyof4boys...I'm sure she would appreciate it a hell of a lot more.

Reactions: 13
Ok just thought I say what I think

Don't think the girls do have ski lessons think it was just a way to post an AD of the snowsuits and yes I call it an AD as for me paid or not when companies send freebies they do so for people to advertise the product not cos the think oh Mrs M is wonderful and her poor children need these.

If indeed the girls are doing ski lesson it will be 1or 2 free ones then never done again.

Now that we have called out the ski lesson on tattle Mrs M may book 1 taster lesson for them just to put a pic up to be able to say they went of course that will be it she won't keep going if she has to pay.

The we are trying to arrange dates with friends for a group holiday and then find something to suit the budget oh my Lord just be honest Reb fits our budget means let's wait and see what freebies we are offered.

And to be honest I preferred her when she just posted pics with Lee and the girls as now it's just put the girls in pics when I need to use them which makes her come across more like an agent who is not paying the girls than a mum vlogger. When will she learn it's all about balance not all or nothing.

Reactions: 15
I do think the majority of sheep are the same kind of people, but the overriding feature of them all is - they do not question (the bleeding obvious) they are happy to lap up everything they are served on social media.
Rather than google something mundane, it’s easier and more pleasurable to ask an instaflogger, probably because it’s a little connection to a variety of “celebrity”.
Unfortunately whilst many mums see instamums as relatable, the reality is far from it but they are completely blindsided by the image portrayal of “standard life” a la the Meldrums and it all becomes a bit keeping up with the jones’. That’s when the instaflogging becomes slightly dark as their target demographic could well be easily influenced yet not rolling in it to keep up with the Meldrum lifestyle. It instils a lot of jealousy and comparison.
I have a friend who has one of the rose gold rings Mrs M was flogging a while ago, chosen because (in order of priority) a) Reb has it and b) she also liked it. A Psycologist would have a field day with the marketing of instamums for sure.

The last two posts are a joke.

1) The ski suits that haven’t been hash tag gifted. Why does she believe that she’s doesnt have to do this? Will she add later once the followers have commented how beautiful/cosy/wonderful/amazing they are and therefore will miss the fact that they’re free and an Ad? They are definitely going on a Nielson’s Ski holiday. Watch this space.

2) The shameless post asking for advice for a group holiday. Four days into no spend Jan and she’s planning ski lessons, a new kitchen and a group holiday. My bets are on Thomas Cook/James Villas/Villas plus or Tui gifting a holiday to her and her cronies. Crikey.

Reactions: 17
Where do I start.

Mummy daddy and me was gifted a ski holiday last year she did a grand job and really made me think i want to take my kids skiing one day.
She seemed so greatful and her holiday/travel vlogs are way better than any ad.
Travel and home is what I would say her niche usp is in a sea of channel mums and her house via not bland and grey.

I think tui do winter holidays maybe they gifting them a 2nd holiday.
Prime ski season coming up seems popular feb half term.
My eldest is off sking with senior school and its a small fortune.
We got some base layers in Aldi ski event and hiring ski outer wear from local shop.

The last Neilson holiday with group of freinds was gifted or highly discounted ASA confirmed this.

I guess they begging for another holiday. It's always Neilson yawn.

Why doesn't she get a family holiday for some budgets is not about cutting back or saving.

Some families cant cut back anymore
Some can't save.

I get impression some sheep comments they not well off at all so baffled why they love her so much as she must make them feel bit rubbish about their lives.

So we day 4 we have had

Exchange items
Free snowsuit jojo gifted poppy one and still not replied to my angry e-mail.
Every post is something thats gifted.
Or talks about spending lots money on new kitchen on feb
Buying more cookbooks in feb when some families worried about buying food to actually cook with.
School holidays are when kids can go the most hungry.
Most areas return next week

Least 1 holiday 2019

Hardly less materialistic life is it.

Last year we went Devon for a week 1k.
But we just brought a house.
I will do all I can try sell stuff save child benefit so we can go away but it's hard.

Reactions: 10
I have a friend who has one of the rose gold rings Mrs M was flogging a while ago, chosen because (in order of priority) a) Reb has it and b) she also liked it. A Psycologist would have a field day with the marketing of instamums for sure.
I can honestly say as someone in their 30s I have not bought something just because someone else had it since I was about 13. If anything it puts me off. It's acutally really sad that people fall hook, line and sinker for her shady ways.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over her taking S out of school for educational reasons- yeah a package holiday in a compound.

Reactions: 11
I would love it if the comments were ironic and just trying to get an admission from Reb that previous holidays were "gifted" but sadly I'm not sure that's the case

Reactions: 5
In response to an earlier question “why haven’t we seen the bag of dreams?”
It’s so we don’t recognise it when she flogs it on eBay/local selling site.

That ski brand are not caring either that they are using insta mums to sell. As long as they sell they don’t give a hoot about the vulnerable people who really don’t need it. Unless your a die hard skier and go away every weekend and ski holidays and can pass the clothing down to other kids then you get cheaper all in ones suits from dare 2 b or trespass or even O’Neill or animal or Columbia than the ones advertised.

Reactions: 8
She commented underneath that she’s going on a hen do to Marbella this year!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.