Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s start a point system. If you predict a #ad #kindlygifted you earn 5 Humdrum or Selldrum points, first to spot a probably rare now “Gooo Florrrrriiiiiiie” 2 points, a contradiction of ads/conflicting interest 5 points....
The prize can be a wellness hamper including a pair of cosy socks from Primark and some #kindlygifted tat

Reactions: 11
She has always since the very start said she would do certain things or make goals or resolutions etc and never actually do it! Always has been flaky ? it’s just boring to watch these days. She was actually one of my favourites to watch, such a pity

Reactions: 7
Well bleeping done edgy you managed a whole 3 days before wheeling your performers back out ?

If your children needed ski suits for lessons that I doubt you have even paid for then there is this thing called money that you use to buy said item from a place called a SHOP or you can even order one online inbetween all the blocking & deleting you do. Then you could have stuck to your word and kept your children offline like they deserve.

I can't believe how unlikable she has became in the last 12 months.
The post makes me puke now as the snow suit provider is commenting on any viewer comment that says they are cute, nice, blah blah. The whole thing is DISGUSTING and misleading! I'm beginning to think there's maybe not even ski lessons, she's been sent some thing free so shoved the girls in them, ill fitted or not, dragged the family out to 'the woods at the back of our house' and taken a bloody photo. At least Cinders (Lee) has been allowed out of the servants quarters....

How many steps today Rebecca?
What about the yoga?
Have you been back to the food bank? Remember the message.... Donate THROUGHOUT the year, not just for Christmas!!
Do you remember where to find your office for working in the mansion?
What about your book 'prototype' have you scribbled over those pages yet?? Maybe it's something mummy n me can do together?

Jeez, 'the baby' doesn't even have a name now in your posts... ?

Reactions: 12
I wonder how tired the girls are of posing for these fake photoshoots for her Instagram. I imagine her being snappy at them if they don’t perform well. So fake and so damaging to the girls.

Reactions: 10
Her no spend January is as laughable as ysis’s no spend year which for eg is if her hair curler breaks she can buy another one except if she has another one at home already I mean wtf!
Or she can’t buy another moisturizer until the current one runs out!! So unrelatable ??

Reactions: 6
She has always since the very start said she would do certain things or make goals or resolutions etc and never actually do it! Always has been flaky ? it’s just boring to watch these days. She was actually one of my favourites to watch, such a pity
She was my favourite too. Being local I so wanted her to succeed. That's a sincere post from a disappointed sheep. ?

Reactions: 9
No spend January - while parading the kids around in ill-fitting £185 #sosofortunate #kindlygifted snow suits. So bloody relatable.
Fark me! Just clicked through, defo gifted she would never she’ll out that level of £.

I like (sale price) Polarn Pyet for winter kids gear. It’s brilliant but pricey but makes a bargain against those snow suits

Reactions: 5
The snowsuits. Do they only go up to a certain size as S’s doesn’t looks big enough. £185 and they don’t even make them long enough.

Reactions: 7
And good to see it didn't take her long to go back on reducing how much Lee and the kids are involved, pimped out for a photoshoot 4 days into January.
It will be interesting to see where she goes for the ski lessons. There are two dry ski slopes "local" to them. Alford which is Aberdeenshire Council run so I doubt will be gifted/ad, and one in Aberdeen (Garthdee, about 5 minutes from City Centre) so hardly local, bit of a trek for that!

I expect they'll be binned off the same as the swimming lessons and horse riding lessons soon enough, Rebecca cannot stick to anything, even if it's benefitting her kids.
I'm thinking the town one. Conveniently placed for mooching, pottering and spending her "never given!" gift cards on some more " essential" George or Tu clothing, after she dumps the kids having obtained the also "essential" Instagram shot!

Reactions: 5

Reeeally want to comment #gift? But how do I do it? Has she just banned people from commenting?

Reactions: 2
Oooooo where can we buy one of those lovely ski suits please? Expensive but well worth the money?. Form an orderly queue Sheeple, no pushing to the front now???
sheep-walking-in-line-CF252Y.jpg

Reactions: 8
Oooooo where can we buy one of those lovely ski suits please? Expensive but well worth the money?. Form an orderly queue Sheeple, no pushing to the front now???View attachment 3815
Come on now sheeple, you too can have a wood up the back of your house. Follow me, Emily, stop sulking you haven't got a snowsuit, brummymummy... I know you've no woods around you but ffs people I've got to have something! I NEED a USP, a wood is all I've got!! Louise, you've a hot tub, I've a utility with history.... Suck it up witches! ?

Reactions: 10
Also, overpriced snowsuits aside, what schools are back already?! Looks like a hook for engagement.

Reactions: 6
I watched another YouTuber talking about 2019 goals, first thing she did was tell us what her 2018 goals were and how she had done with them. Even linking the video so definitely no shady forgetting to mention any she had not achieved. This is how normal, honest people conduct themselves Reb

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.