Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the premise of setting up a photo shoot of yourself reading a book about feminism is hilarious enough, but she’s not even looking at the book ?
And doesn’t even need glasses to read??????!!!!

Reactions: 10
Just the premise of setting up a photo shoot of yourself reading a book about feminism is hilarious enough, but she’s not even looking at the book ?
I would cringe at myself if I posed like that!
So much second hand embarrassment.

Seriously- what is she doing?!!
This new direction she’s going in is like some sort of parody!
She can’t be serious?!

Bring back Lee - at least he was marginally entertaining and wasn’t posting ridiculous pretentious photos of bleeping bottles of perfume or of himself staring off into the distance holding a book...

duck me it’s so lame!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
I bet someone else is paying for her tonight, or it's something pre paid for. In her head that counts as no spend and is akin to being food bank poor.

Reactions: 8
It feels like she’s following some sort of instamum manual. She just doesn’t have a personality. Going out for the evening on day 3 of no spending is ridiculous & insulting to her followers who genuinely aren’t able to spend

Reactions: 11
I would have a bit more respect for her if she did no #gifted January or no materialism January. No spend Jan means absolutely nothing when you have been gifted 1500k worth of clothes and stuff from Next in the run up to xmas and 85 pairs of pjs, cosmetics etc etc ..what would they possibly need to have to spend on...I doubt their girls need new school boots or jackets like mine. Don't say you are doing no spend then start sharing gifted things! Does she not realise how that looks to her followers..she is now on about a fancy handbag she has been gifted.
I get that she is in the lucky position of being gifted stuff as part of her job, who wouldn't love to get some of the things she gets but it is the way she handles it. She almost sets herself up for criticism , there was no need for her to say she was doing no spend when it obviously won't be the case (she has a night out for a start?) and when no spend Jan means a completely different thing to her followers in the real world. If she wants to be more in tune with her viewers she needs to step out of her bubble a bit or continue doing her thing with her ads and gifted and material stuff and leave out the 'we are skint' , 'we aren't spending' blah blah blah....no one in real life doing a no spend Jan..already has a plans for buying a new sofa and renovating a kitchen as soon as the calendar hits the 01st Feb!

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more cringe ? Is it just me or is she morphing into where wally's wife........quite apt actually.

Reactions: 6
I will bleeping die if she starts going down the “I’m a feminist” line
She probably can’t even spell the word let alone understand the concept.
Stick to talking about scented candles and cleaning your toilet eh Reb!

Omg - that latest pic is HILARIOUS! What the hell kind of expression has she got? ?
Looks like she’s having a tit on the toilet.

Her top lip looks very trouty on her story. Are her spots actual spots?? or maybe infection sites that have got sore following a bit of filler and she's passing off as a break out. I call BS. #fillers

And wow.. recently been given a book and she's half way through it already. Bollocks is she. We know she stuggles to get half way through any book, even months after starting.

Reactions: 5
Why are her followers always concerned about our families? They do understand that we’re not the ones selling our family’s privacy for some Elemis and Olay moisturizers right? Or I don’t know, every piece of clothing and furniture she has in her house. Hey sheep, we’re the ones worried about their children’s privacy and advocating for them to stop using their children for money. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

Also, find it ironic that they also seem to think that just because we find a few minutes to post on this forum, we must neglect our families - that’s some kind of logic but ok, so what happens to their families while they sit there licking Reb’s arse all day long?

The women & men posting on here have achieved much, much more in their lives than Reb ever has and ever will, we can assure you of that but thanks for your concern I suppose. Now, get back to paying attention to Mrs Meldrum’s ADs and see what else you have to purchase, we wouldn’t want you to miss out on anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I will bleeping die if she starts going down the “I’m a feminist” line
She probably can’t even spell the word let alone understand the concept.
Stick to talking about scented candles and cleaning your toilet eh Reb!
Well her idol Lady Louise tried peddling that same line a year ago and thankfully it didn't last long. Only difference is Louise actually has a large audience to fall back on if things went tits up. If Rebecca does do that then I hope she warns us a head of time so I can bring popcorn. That will be quite entertaining.

Reactions: 4
The first positive I can say about Reb is it is nice not to see her kids plastered all over the internet- the last few insta-squares and few stories have been kid free. Hurray! I think that this is a much better, sensible and responsible approach. Keeping those kids safe and giving them some privacy should be Rebs biggest priority.
Unfort most of what she’s replacing it with is the most dreadful shite - but at least it’s only negatively affecting her!

Reactions: 20
She’s getting so erratic now. Posted yet another Instagram. This time saying she’s out for drinks tonight but then asking if anyone’s doing dry January?!

Please tell me that is NO a support local businesses print in her office.

Also WTF is that filter it makes her look really old and wrinkly. Which she is neither. I’d ditch that if I were her. Not a great look

Reactions: 5
She’s getting so erratic now. Posted yet another Instagram. This time saying she’s out for drinks tonight but then asking if anyone’s doing dry January?!
She needs to step away from Instagram. She's not smart enough to keep up with the dishonesty and is tying herself up in terrible knots by keeping speaking and exposing her own dishonesty.

The first day of no spend was a bank holiday, second day she disclosed she went shopping and paid for parking, third day it's midweek drinks out.

I bet she's not disclosing loads that she's spending. Honestly isn't her thing.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me that is NO a support local businesses print in her office.

Also WTF is that filter it makes her look really old and wrinkly. Which she is neither. I’d ditch that if I were her. Not a great look
Where do I start?!
Her furry coat/ridiculous sunglasses and side on pose plus the orange filter looks like something from an advert taped into a phone box if you know what I mean.....!

The new year lip filler has been pumped in.
We had this before - suspicious spots on the bottom lip.... dead giveaway!

Going out for “games night” with “chums” - oh do duck off love!! “Chums” :sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It feels like she’s following some sort of instamum manual. She just doesn’t have a personality. Going out for the evening on day 3 of no spending is ridiculous & insulting to her followers who genuinely aren’t able to spend
She'll be going to friends... No cost. ?

Where do I start?!
Her furry coat/ridiculous sunglasses and side on pose plus the orange filter looks like something from an advert taped into a phone box if you know what I mean.....!

The new year lip filler has been pumped in.
We had this before - suspicious spots on the bottom lip.... dead giveaway!

Going out for “games night” with “chums” - oh do duck off love!! “Chums” :sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She looked a little crazy psycho in that shot I thought. See what you mean about advert in a phone box lol

Reactions: 7
She needs to step away from Instagram. She's not smart enough to keep up with the dishonesty and is tying herself up in terrible knots by keeping speaking and exposing her own dishonesty.

The first day of no spend was a bank holiday, second day she disclosed she went shopping and paid for parking, third day it's midweek drinks out.

The whole “no spend January” is nothing more than tripe she’s trotting out for engagement on her posts.
I’m baffled that so many of the sheep are buying all the tit that she speaks.

I think even some of us more die hard fans would now agree with the lack of consistency and of honesty. IG is obviously where the big money is for sponsors, though it's crap. One thing though, insta stories suits done one like Mrs M as they disappear without trace. Suits a proverbial fibber who flits unfaithfully between product to product.

The whole “no spend January” is nothing more than tripe she’s trotting out for engagement on her posts.
I’m baffled that so many of the sheep are buying all the tit that she speaks.
Lol ?????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.