Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth.....there are no words for this. It's as though Lee and the children have been completely air-brushed out of existence and instead Reb is carrying out a series of simpleton Barbie poses complete with pretendy glasses and multiple outfit changes.

I've never followed her but is it usual for her to do about 5 posts a day?!
Lee is an adult so I don't care if he's in anything or not, but when it comes to the girls, I'm actually happy she's leaving them off social media for a bit. She can still be a mommy vlogger without forcing her children to be a part of it. Just let them be.

Reactions: 8
Living in a 600K house, £600 rugs and having so many freebies has made her so unrelatable. It would just be taking the piss if she were to do any vlogs on budgeting, low cost meals etc. Not only taking the piss but also we know this isn’t going to last before she’s splashing the cash again.
She actually has never spent a lot on food shop to be fair, even the hugely expensive hello fresh food parcels were gifted! ???

Reactions: 7
Hello hun...your bucket is fabulous..where did you get it?
You look gorgeous in that bucket Mrs M! You are fabulous! Where can we get it? Link please? Have you got matching buckets for the girls too? ???

Reactions: 11
Body language experts would have a field day with that photo of her and Lee, the tension is palpable. Her pulled back stance, false smile and closed hand all scream fake and posed.

It’s ALLLLLLLL SAFIYAH’S FAULT POOR REBBY....
DON’T WE ALL REALISE SHES THE PROBLEM CHILD.

“what more can you do but get mummy frustrated”
Yeah it’s totally the principle and your child trying to gain control. You know her type Rebby, luckily it’s only that one problem child.

This woman is vile.

I also enjoy The Mummy Monologue. She’s SO down to earth yet aspirational. BOTH she and her husband work full time with 3 young daughters.
I’ve just seen snippets of her instagram and what i see is a genuine down to earth lady

Reactions: 3
Body language experts would have a field day with that photo of her and Lee, the tension is palpable. Her pulled back stance, false smile and closed hand all scream fake and posed.
She may just just seen. What language is that. Also the filter has given her two shadows of her chin. Not a good filter

Reactions: 5
I love the mummy monologue....funny,warm hearted and hard working...my fav vlogger by a mile!

You look gorgeous in that bucket Mrs M! You are fabulous! Where can we get it? Link please? Have you got matching buckets for the girls too? ???
https://www.harbro.co.uk/country-stores/ Of course, where else would one go to for such fine quality Scottish clothing/feed. It’s the best country store around for the best pedgiree sheep ? in the land ?. I tell you her sheep must be some new species on the go that I’ve yet to see at even the prestigious RHS, a breed that are well sought after......you feed them some awful tripe and they suddenly become brainwashed!!

Reactions: 4
The comments not even knowing she has a book come out- they'd maybe be able to find the announcement post on her grid if she used a relevant photo... so weird how the caption never relates to the photo

Reactions: 4
Check out Megan_rose_lane. Everyone should follow her (in my humble opinion) she is so funny and real. She gave away almost everything she was gifted at the end of the year and she organised a drop in at christmas time where people could go for a free hot meal and even used her insta to ask if any hairdresser was free to volunteer to do haircuts. She has said how she has been aiming to be debt free and is working hard to achieve that.
She has done a little comedy sketch on her insta today which made me laugh.
Basically I like her, I thought some of you might too ?

Reactions: 3
I think that she finally took our advice to leave the children out of it except that she doesn’t know what the hell to do now so that’s why her social media is all over the place at the moment. Just take a deep breath and calm down first, Reb. You can bloody do it, just think THINK really hard for once in your lifetime, how you can change your channel for the better and what you can bring to the table in this social media world you have picked as a job without selling your kids’ souls for freebies.

Reactions: 7
I actually find her too boring to watch now that Lee and the kids have vanished. I was clearly only watching out of interest for them. I think I’m done guys ??

Reactions: 2
Check out Megan_rose_lane. Everyone should follow her (in my humble opinion) she is so funny and real. She gave away almost everything she was gifted at the end of the year and she organised a drop in at christmas time where people could go for a free hot meal and even used her insta to ask if any hairdresser was free to volunteer to do haircuts. She has said how she has been aiming to be debt free and is working hard to achieve that.
She has done a little comedy sketch on her insta today which made me laugh.
Basically I like her, I thought some of you might too ?
Just watched that comedy scetch. Brilliant. Insta moms v real moms life ??

I just don’t see how she is going to successfully move forward. I agree with protecting the children and featuring them less, but they have been banished without an explanation which I think will appear odd to her followers. Being a mum was her usp and don’t think she has anything else. Don’t mean that in a nasty way but she doesn’t have expertise in a field and it’s just not interesting enough.

I think Reb genuinely kicked Lee out for a couple of days there hasn’t been any pictures of him for 2 weeks now (on the grid) and the new one looks super awkward, he doesn’t look very happy and maybe Rebs breakouts are stress breakouts?

Glad the girls have had 3 days of privacy let’s see how long it lasts as others have said, without the children and Lee she has absolutely no content whatsoever, but rather that than weirdos knowing her children are unsupervised outside ?

Rebs insta is all over the place (reflecting real life chaos)
Definitely quantity over quality
Still don’t understand why she didn’t use a new picture to promote (her) book

I think Reb genuinely kicked Lee out for a couple of days there hasn’t been any pictures of him for 2 weeks now (on the grid) and the new one looks super awkward, he doesn’t look very happy and maybe Rebs breakouts are stress breakouts?

Glad the girls have had 3 days of privacy let’s see how long it lasts as others have said, without the children and Lee she has absolutely no content whatsoever, but rather that than weirdos knowing her children are unsupervised outside ?

Rebs insta is all over the place (reflecting real life chaos)
Definitely quantity over quality
Still don’t understand why she didn’t use a new picture to promote (her) book
The book is total surprise

Clearly a minion not designed the cover yet.

She's also only just seen the content I bet you shes had very little input.

Reactions: 9
I finally got my Channel back....

888406BA-DD52-473B-AD63-7E08B4F16DB6.jpeg

Vrs

How do I get my balls back... why the hell did I snip and go. :m

E80CB228-2F49-445C-B921-52F82C1252F8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.