Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yawn yawn yawn.. sheep comments so dull. Continual arse licking of Edgy. You are amazing, you inspire me, I’m so grateful for ads - how would I ever be able to make a decision for myself if I didn’t watch you to know what to buy.. ?

My life is very fulfilled thank you sheep. And so are my children’s lives. Thank you for your concern but I’ve managed to parent my children thus far without having to call upon sheep on Instagram when my child is quite clearly in need of medical attention.

Reactions: 19
And proof that the sheep are dumb...she's on stories complaining that her skin is awful despite all the paid for Olay and gifted Elemis, yet they'll still ask for her reccomendations. She hasn't a clue on good products, only those she gets for free!

Reactions: 17
Too funny. She’s just asked on stories for recommendations for skincare as she’s got a breakout. Absolutely no mention of Elemis/Olay etc
I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!! If you are going to attempt to try out this new angle of engagement then at least have some consistency!

Reactions: 19
And proof that the sheep are dumb...she's on stories complaining that her skin is awful despite all the paid for Olay and gifted Elemis, yet they'll still ask for her reccomendations. She hasn't a clue on good products, only those she gets for free!
I think she's slapping on too much of the rich Elemis freebie cream, that's probably the reason for the breakout. The sheep are so gullible. Her skincare routine obviously sucks???

Reactions: 11
Pottering and going out. Yeaterday it was all about set and strickt workhours.
I had the same thoughts about the breakouts.
Slapping on all that freebie creams.

Reactions: 4
If I went to any random department store and brought items randomly ie bot to match my skin type on sure I would risk a breakout.

Also some days if round house or going on many walks why add full face makeup like she's been doing recently give your skin a break.

I suspect shes fairly oily skin as often looks shiny and the elemis is too rich and greasy.

Doesn't help she doesnt remove makeup properly either.

Reactions: 5
But those creams are so amazing she doesn’t even need foundation anymore ?

Despite the fact that she used 2 different foundations on her stories the other day ?

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she didn’t tag Scarlett in her recent Instagram post (the author of the book) she’s another Youtuber.

Reactions: 3
So she’s been pottering all morning? Or has she been in her hard office ignoring the girls??
WHICH ONE IS IT REB?
She’s making this SO easy to pick apart! It’s laughable.

Reactions: 13
She spends half her life flogging beauty products and being an authority. Then she gets a couple of spots that she insensitivity calls THE WORST BREAKOUT EVER and begs for help on Instagram.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
The girls know not to bother her when she’s in her office = I’m ignoring the girls as usual.
Be interested to see if her being “more present” at the weekend translates to her actually playing with them?
Or just more walks for Instaworthy pics/step counting/AD.
No wonder Lee is so OTT with them, he probably feels sorry for them being ignored by Mummy all the time.

Reactions: 8
Utter joke on stories - everything that has been said above - yep to too much makeup and too much Elemis (I nearly bought some of that into I read the label)
Then after raving about all her freebies face full of spots she’s asking the sheep for skincare advice!!
Off out are you Reb? How’s that fit I with your no spend Jan?
I thought pottering was a thing of the past as this is your full time living that pays all your bills like you were saying yesterday!!
She really has no idea what’s she’s doing - she goes on insta and even her yt channel and just blurts our whatever comes to mind. It is so blatantly fake. There are two options 1) only take brand deals and dolla for stuff you use and can recommend, that au you’ll always be genuine. 2) be strict and professional- take lots of dolla but keep detailed records of what you’ve said does what and when from who. Plan effective brand coordination. Script all your social media interaction to ensure you are staying on brand, effectively ‘acting’ your part.
Reb does neither of these and that’s why she comes across as fake, hypocritical and frankly stupid. Sheer laziness.
Seriously if this was my families main income I’d have made 1 New Years resolution: GET MY tit TOGETHER.
Else she’s going to find herself creating yet another :poop: ⛈

Reactions: 13
Pottering and going out. Yeaterday it was all about set and strickt workhours.
I had the same thoughts about the breakouts.
Slapping on all that freebie creams.
Or else it could just be hormonal as she said. Sometimes you just got to deal with what Mother Nature gives you and deal with the spots. It will pass for her I’m sure. All females get breakouts now and then

Unless she’s off to sit in a library for the evening, I don’t really get how she can have a night out without spending anything. Hmm.

Utter joke on stories - everything that has been said above - yep to too much makeup and too much Elemis (I nearly bought some of that into I read the label)
Then after raving about all her freebies face full of spots she’s asking the sheep for skincare advice!!
Off out are you Reb? How’s that fit I with your no spend Jan?
I thought pottering was a thing of the past as this is your full time living that pays all your bills like you were saying yesterday!!
She really has no idea what’s she’s doing - she goes on insta and even her yt channel and just blurts our whatever comes to mind. It is so blatantly fake. There are two options 1) only take brand deals and dolla for stuff you use and can recommend, that au you’ll always be genuine. 2) be strict and professional- take lots of dolla but keep detailed records of what you’ve said does what and when from who. Plan effective brand coordination. Script all your social media interaction to ensure you are staying on brand, effectively ‘acting’ your part.
Reb does neither of these and that’s why she comes across as fake, hypocritical and frankly stupid. Sheer laziness.
Seriously if this was my families main income I’d have made 1 New Years resolution: GET MY tit TOGETHER.
Else she’s going to find herself creating yet another :poop: ⛈
Yup, totally agree.
She isn’t in the least bit professional.
I actually find it a bit embarrassing (for her) how poorly she conducts herself.
She doesn’t seem to think anything through or actually plan or research anything. It’s all off the cuff and really sloppy.
She could have a really good thing going but it’s all so.....chaotic.
She’s had so much advice from this forum in one form or another but she’s so dense that she hasn’t taken anything on board at all.
I find her whole attitude quite childish and very unprofessional.

Reactions: 14
I've just had a quick look at an Emily Norris speed cleaning video...not for me at all.Another identikit house...albeit light and airy.The thing that baffles me though is the low number of views on a lot of her videos...she has over 300k subscribers but views in the 20's mostly.How are brands working with these bloggers?I imagine they are being paid handsomely to promote everything and anything,surely the return is low enough...must be worth it to the brands though
I'm thinking more and more sponsors are promoting Instagram as a platform rather than you tube. Again another reason why it's like one big advert on there nowadays. A lot of bloggers seem to have significant less views nowadays.[/QUOTE]

We don’t think pat has left for a few days do we? After him taking a step back and the fall out we haven’t seen him or any mention of him! Seems suspicious
Best place for him would be a few days resting in the sun with his mum!

Reactions: 6
Just the premise of setting up a photo shoot of yourself reading a book about feminism is hilarious enough, but she’s not even looking at the book ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.