Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others have said she could have really been on to something after her Food Bank ad if she had then gone on to do a genuine no spend January without all the gifted items. It would have been relatable and with some thought and planning, actually would have come across as relatable, watchable and relevant.

Instead she is full of hypicrisy, lies and chaos. No spend but nights out and showing off gifted items.

It really is as if she has nothing else to do/talk about if she isn't spending money or advertising something. Without footage of the kids playing, going for walks or Lee's drone footage she has absolutely no content whatsoever. She is struggling.

Now compare that to a smaller vlogger like Amy Being Mum whose content includes craft/upcycling, meal plans and budget recipes, as well as her bullet journals. Her content is well thought out, relatable and relevant to families.

Mrs Meldrum is a lazy, greedy mess of a channel. The quality of content has deteriorated so badly in a year it's shocking and if it continues I can only imagine it's a swift decline for her.

Youtube just doesn't seem to bring her any joy and it is clear from the lack of effort she puts into it. If it doesn't bring you joy don't do it! She is still young, she has childcare on hand. She could easily retrain, volunteer for experience and get a job that brings her satisfaction.

Surely it's better to step out with her pride intact before it crumbles around her ears and causes distress.

Reactions: 16
Like others have said she could have really been on to something after her Food Bank ad if she had then gone on to do a genuine no spend January without all the gifted items. It would have been relatable and with some thought and planning, actually would have come across as relatable, watchable and relevant.

Instead she is full of hypicrisy, lies and chaos. No spend but nights out and showing off gifted items.

It really is as if she has nothing else to do/talk about if she isn't spending money or advertising something. Without footage of the kids playing, going for walks or Lee's drone footage she has absolutely no content whatsoever. She is struggling.

Now compare that to a smaller vlogger like Amy Being Mum whose content includes craft/upcycling, meal plans and budget recipes, as well as her bullet journals. Her content is well thought out, relatable and relevant to families.

Mrs Meldrum is a lazy, greedy mess of a channel. The quality of content has deteriorated so badly in a year it's shocking and if it continues I can only imagine it's a swift decline for her.

Youtube just doesn't seem to bring her any joy and it is clear from the lack of effort she puts into it. If it doesn't bring you joy don't do it! She is still young, she has childcare on hand. She could easily retrain, volunteer for experience and get a job that brings her satisfaction.

Surely it's better to step out with her pride intact before it crumbles around her ears and causes distress.
I predict an upscale project now you’ve mentioned it here

Reactions: 9
Good grief - I am sat in my car waiting to collect my middle child from sports club so I thought I’d watch the bit of her vlog about the book. Jeez it’s so obv she’s had nothing to do with the creation of it. She could hardly think of an example of what’s in it. She is so uneducated I’m embarrassed for her. You have been sent a draft copy to edit - not ‘big sheets to do writing on’, once it’s bound you get sent a first edition not a prototype FFS. She is unbelievably ignorant- can not believe she has a degree level education!

Reactions: 17
Good grief - I am sat in my car waiting to collect my middle child from sports club so I thought I’d watch the bit of her vlog about the book. Jeez it’s so obv she’s had nothing to do with the creation of it. She could hardly think of an example of what’s in it. She is so uneducated I’m embarrassed for her. You have been sent a draft copy to edit - not ‘big sheets to do writing on’, once it’s bound you get sent a first edition not a prototype FFS. She is unbelievably ignorant- can not believe she has a degree level education!
I noticed she was careful not to say she wrote a book, was "I'm working with a publishing company" and "I'm publishing a book". Don't think she knows what publishing is.

If she actually produced any of the content she wouldn't have been able to keep her Instagram diarrhea quiet about working on a secret project.

Reactions: 6
Gotta love it when the sheep fall for it and take the time out of their day (possibly even neglecting their families to comment, based on their logic) to share with Reb what their goals and dreams are for the new year.
Newsflash- she doesn’t give a damn. It’s all for engagement, stop being so bloody silly.

Reactions: 10
She'll be going to friends... No cost. ?

She looked a little crazy psycho in that shot I thought. See what you mean about advert in a phone box lol
She looks like a Middle Aged Russian female in that side photo with the big sunglasses. The filter makes her look like she’s been tangoed. It’s not a natural photo

Reactions: 16
I predict an upscale project now you’ve mentioned it here
Totally, like I said earlier she clearly uses her Insta to respond to Tattle all the time, she should just ask us for ideas for her YouTube content too!

I'm thinking more and more sponsors are promoting Instagram as a platform rather than you tube. Again another reason why it's like one big advert on there nowadays. A lot of bloggers seem to have significant less views nowadays.

Best place for him would be a few days resting in the sun with his mum![/QUOTE]
he doesn't even "like" any of her recent posts

Reactions: 4
Jeez I must really hate myself right now. I’ve just watch part of her vlog where her sister comes home. A huge bug bear of mine is forcing kids to be affectionate if they don’t want to. I do insist on hellos and goodbyes but hugs/kisses etc I absolutely will now force. Shaming your 4 year old for being shy about towards a relative they haven’t seen for over a year infuriates me. And if that was my kid and someone just scooped her up into a hug against her will when she’s in obviously uncomfortable? I would’ve lost my tit!

And then... ‘Are you blubbing?’ Here let me shove this camera in your face quick.

And then I stopped watching to come here and say.... DICK!!!

Reactions: 21
Lol her fans are pychotic. I be more worried about one of them stalking her than tattle
Like the one that's not only going to preorder " the book" but also " hope to see you any time I'm in Aberdeen or Costco.......". Noooo not weird at all those sheep ???

Reactions: 8
Oh and... put some clothes on Florence when you go out at the crack of dawn in the middle of winter! Bare arms?

Totally cringe worthy! She's so bloody unprepared for such an important video. Channelbum must be regretting it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She looks like a Middle Aged Russian female in that side photo with the big sunglasses. The filter makes her look like she’s been tangoed. It’s not a natural photo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: At this and the comment about it looking like a certain type of ad you’d find in a phone box :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Caption. Ooooo if Mrs Meldrum says this is how you wear it then it must be correct. Let's all go and find a bucket to wear too???? Baa Baa ....
lamb-with-bucket-on-its-head-whilst-other-sheep-watch-on-HNTBYX.jpg

Reactions: 11
Please tell me that is NO a support local businesses print in her office.

Also WTF is that filter it makes her look really old and wrinkly. Which she is neither. I’d ditch that if I were her. Not a great look
Lol no, it says "support your local girl gang" ??

Reactions: 1
Ffs! Video up, maybe interesting for her parent fans but she's talking sh&t in it! She spoke weeks ago about getting the child cook books out, STILL not done it!! Her Insta full of this, jeez now there's a vid ... She can't even remember some of the tips sent in by insta.

Eat it or nothing else, particularly as they didn't used to be fussy. She's an Ambassador for ella's kitchen....really? Never knew that! It's S, that's mainly the problem. This is just the start of her pushing boundaries!

'we've always eaten as a family ".... Lies not always! I've sometimes seen 3/4 different lunches between them on vlogs.
' I've never done children's meals '.... Yes You have!
Do you think we've never watch a video of yours before? Loads on food /eating /feeding! zzzzzz
Maybe if they had less cake in coffee shops that would help!!

Stop mentioning no spend month, we know its bollocks... that gives ME (in your words), ball ache!

But at the end... You can feel her voice going when she's mentioning trolls....?
However, sounds like the channel is going back to dull mummy stuff /talking to camera so def not for me.. ?. Dull, dull, dull.

Reactions: 2
What on earth.....there are no words for this. It's as though Lee and the children have been completely air-brushed out of existence and instead Reb is carrying out a series of simpleton Barbie poses complete with pretendy glasses and multiple outfit changes.

I've never followed her but is it usual for her to do about 5 posts a day?!

Reactions: 13
I think even some of us more die hard fans would now agree with the lack of consistency and of honesty. IG is obviously where the big money is for sponsors, though it's crap. One thing though, insta stories suits done one like Mrs M as they disappear without trace. Suits a proverbial fibber who flits unfaithfully between product to product.

Lol ?????
I also enjoy The Mummy Monologue. She’s SO down to earth yet aspirational. BOTH she and her husband work full time with 3 young daughters.

Reactions: 9
Living in a 600K house, £600 rugs and having so many freebies has made her so unrelatable. It would just be taking the piss if she were to do any vlogs on budgeting, low cost meals etc. Not only taking the piss but also we know this isn’t going to last long before she’s splashing the cash again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.