Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No spend January what a lot of crap! If you’re a working class family or even families who may be middle class usually reduce their spending in January because everyone is skint after Christmas.
Seriously what planet do these people live on?!?!

Reactions: 7
1 sheep comment on this post says

Not even the joules extravaganza online?
Guess you could and film the haul in feb!

Sounds rebs style

Smoke and mirrors

Why are they asking advice as she never kept to 5 previous spending bans

God, she doesn’t half love herself doesn’t she? ?

Reactions: 3
Yeah what is this photo all about?!
I imagine she thinks this is really arty and cool, some half empty perfume bottles on a #gifted mirrored tray (let’s not forget the novelty Where’s Wally glasses) but it just looks silly and has absolutely no connection to the text accompanying it.
She trying way too hard.
She would benefit from doing some sort of marketing course, to learn the skill of sales because right now it’s all very ropey!
She might be hinting for #gifted perfumes. Dior Poison would suit her at the minute with her shady character.

Reactions: 12
She's as tone death as Alfie deyes and his £1 challenge where he drove to Waitrose in the land rover, spent it on a pastry, got a free coffee with his loyalty card, moaned about drinking tapwater, drove into Brighton and used their private parking space that they pay for, then used his fame to get a free big box of crispy cream doughnuts.

Exchanging stuff in order to buy more stuff looks like cheating to me.

Reactions: 16
Returning stuff to get more stuff is not the relatable content most young families are looking for in January, after the expense of Christmas. A lot of families suffer hard times in January because their work hours might have been reduced over Xmas from the public holidays, they’ve had kids around more as no School who will have needed feeding, even if you’ve done a budget Christmas there will be a lot of families feeling it financially. The idea that on the second day of ‘no spend’ month she’s in town at the shops is an absolute joke, and actually offensive.
I agree with the comment about her fake concern at the food bank - obv made no difference to her whatsoever - she’s so out of touch she may as well be on that Chinese moon landing!

Reactions: 12
Why not just ask Tattlers for Youtube content ideas Reb, your Insta is pretty much just answering/following up on comments here anyway. Don't be shy, we know you're not adverse to begging, lying and copying others.

Reactions: 8
Yeah what is this photo all about?!
I imagine she thinks this is really arty and cool, some half empty perfume bottles on a #gifted mirrored tray (let’s not forget the novelty Where’s Wally glasses) but it just looks silly and has absolutely no connection to the text accompanying it.
She trying way too hard.
She would benefit from doing some sort of marketing course, to learn the skill of sales because right now it’s all very ropey!
Maybe only tidy ish area of the house

She's so try hard
Bet half are gifted.

Sadly new year and shes still being a twit

Still unrelatable
Not exactly moved by food bank experience.
Not seriously money saving

She's probably book marking so many purchases for feb 1st.
She probably spend a few k in kitchen update feb.
Exchanging is cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In “no spend January”, a better idea would surely be to return stuff for a refund? Exchanging is just a loophole for getting the thrill of new stuff

Reactions: 8
We don’t think pat has left for a few days do we? After him taking a step back and the fall out we haven’t seen him or any mention of him! Seems suspicious

Reactions: 4
One small positive. At least, as yet, she hasn't adopted this damn singy voice that some of them are using a lot lately. It seriously puts me off watching. Do do do do do do doooooooooooo, do do do do do do dooooooooooo, do do do do do do dooooooooooooo, do do do do do do dooooooooooo. Bloody speak it, not sing it. Just watched Lisa Prideaux doing a poundland haul and had to switch it off. I will be unsubbing from everyone who continues to sing instead of speak. Would they speak to their husband, mother, kids teachers like that? Speak normally fgs and don't expect us to listen to those ridiculous voices. Your speaking voice is really important on videos.

Reactions: 6
? tattle crew getting a mention on the perfume tray post ????

Reactions: 3
? tattle crew getting a mention on the perfume tray post ????
Hi sheep lurkers! If you read here about Mrs Meldrum deceptive, greedy ways and still loyally follow her that says more about your intelligence than our chararcters!
Ok hun :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: 18
Hi sheep lurkers! If you read here about Mrs Meldrum deceptive, greedy ways and still loyally follow her that says more about your intelligence than our chararcters!
Ok hun :cool::cool::cool:
I know right?!

So not only do Lee & Rebecca read these threads religiously (HI TWATS!!! ?) but the Sheep are also reading here and STILL can’t see what’s right infront of them!!!!
They really are all as dumb as each other!!!!! ?

Reactions: 11
I don't get what they are saying, they like her ads because it saves them from Googling? Why don't they just watch adverts on repeat to save them from ever thinking. People aren't even complaining about the concept of advertising, just her lying and deceiving what is an advert.

No idea what the complaints about gender stereotype roles is about, maybe lee getting a job? People are saying Lee should work as they've got a huge mortgage to pay off and he seems down and lost without a purpose. We would say the same if he was a woman and they were a lesbian couple, nothing to do with his gender.

Screenshot_20190103-111608.jpg
Screenshot_20190103-111657.jpg
Screenshot_20190103-111717.jpg

Reactions: 2
"What hope for their families"

My family is doing very well, thank you. I'd be more concerned about the three Meldrum girls...

Reactions: 20

My family is doing very well, thank you. I'd be more concerned about the three Meldrum girls...
Exactly my family are doing well thanks sheep. My house is comfortable warm and secure, 80k strangers don't watch my children sleep nor do they know what school they attend or where they play unsupervised. And we have careers that are fulfilling that don't require us to beg for freebies.

Not to mention we are all smart enough to be able to buy products based on our own quick research and ideas, rather than blindly follow someone who's being paid to suggest these them to us!

I know which side of the fence I'd rather be on

Reactions: 33

Lol her fans are pychotic. I be more worried about one of them stalking her than tattle

Reactions: 16
The sheep don't know how we find the time to post a message on here without our families being neglected ? couldn't make this tit up. Honestly how ironic that they are messaging someone they think is their friend. Get a grip as if any of these "influencers" really give a duck about you. You are there to line their pockets & blow smoke up their arse nothing else.

Oh and as for edgys response......maybe if YOU were more dedicated to your "work" your content wouldn't be so tit and you might learn about how to clearly mark a #ad

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Got to laugh at *name removed* response. I love to see recommendations on make up etc tested out from you vloggers.....yeah Sarah they are being paid to tell you they like it whether it’s crap or not When will they see they’ve put a spell on them all and couldn’t give a hoot about their viewers ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.