Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe her though, after all the 'tit storms' and lies, I'm skeptical she only spent 3.50. I will give her props though, at least she admitted it! Would be easy just to sweep it under the (£600 sadly not #kindlygifted) rug(s).

Reactions: 5
I wonder if lee had to step away from his social media to concentrate on other things meant he had to man tattle 24/7?

There’s 100% going to be a quorn ad and a fit bit versa ad coming up.

Reactions: 13
New "Public" Face of Greggs vegan sausage rolls and the Veganuary campaign!

The real reason Pat had to take a step back...........no longer brand loyal to ?????

And we know committed brand loyality is ALWAYS their thing along with a " good family fit" ?:m:geek:

Reactions: 6
95BFDE5C-9AD0-4A28-AEA4-C74E3F90EE16.jpeg
Just for the sheep who visit.... a paint it keep it book really might be s waste of your £12.99 ??‍♀

I've seen the utility once when she did an ad for some coler catcher for the dryer.
Its hard to understand that they bought the house with such a tragic history. Knowing it will be all over youtube just shows how insenstive she is. Its mindblowing.
Someone on here said the shed had been changed since the poor chap died but I remember looking at the for sale pics and then the pics from when the murder happened and I am convinced it’s still the same shed! How horrific if it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just can't believe her though, after all the 'tit storms' and lies, I'm skeptical she only spent 3.50. I will give her props though, at least she admitted it! Would be easy just to sweep it under the (£600 sadly not #kindlygifted) rug(s).
Personally I don't think I wouldn't have admitted that I was unable to stick to no spend for more than a day!!!!! I'd have been far too embarrassed at being so unable not to spend for more than a day and let's face it she has no probs lying when others are paying!
Ok I may have admitted the parking charge you could technical pass that off as essential spend on transport but the £1 in Primark I mean for God sake really you had to spend couldn't go without and wait to spend £1 surely she could have taken the stuff back and just got credit and spent it when the no spend finished.
So she's failed at no spend after a day I wonder how the yoga is going has she given up on that yet???

Reactions: 4
Personally I don't think I wouldn't have admitted that I was unable to stick to no spend for more than a day!!!!! I'd have been far too embarrassed at being so unable not to spend for more than a day and let's face it she has no probs lying when others are paying!
Exactly! She tells the truth when it doesn't matter and saves the lies for the big stuff. Probably how she justifies the shady behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Rebs has asked me to post this?. She's upset that you're not taking her lack of money seriously??. She needs that new kitchen. So far no kind, caring company has stepped forward ????.

raf,750x1000,075,t,9ec0d5_0d26d5c715.jpg

Reactions: 11
Ok I may have admitted the parking charge you could technical pass that off as essential spend on transport but the £1 in Primark I mean for God sake really you had to spend couldn't go without and wait to spend £1 surely she could have taken the stuff back and just got credit and spent it when the no spend finished.
So she's failed at no spend after a day I wonder how the yoga is going has she given up on that yet???
It’s all absolute crap for content/engagement anyway. She has no financial responsibility and no financial worries so why would she need to reign in Her spending?!
It annoys me the way she blatantly lies she talks out of her arse so much!

Reactions: 7
The only reason she managed to spend so little is because she returned stuff and exchanged it for MORE STUFF! She didn’t even need to spend that £1, she could’ve used some of her refund for it but no, not our grabby grabby little Reb

Day 2 of January and she's a big fat failure. No spend means NO spend, not a quid in primark or parking (I'll let her off that one though, although I'm sure there was a way around it). God she is thick tit. If you can't do it Rebster, don't suggest it.
There’s also plenty of free parking around Aberdeen centre, you might incur a ten minute walk but I thought that was her fav ?

Reactions: 7
Well done @Alightened... bloody funny... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/
Obs not sure if family have helped but think very likely.. definitely a status where they've bought. (I'm local) and it will be very close to parents... This new house just doesn't seem to be 'them' and despite such a faff in purchasing, being the 'dream' blah blah, they seem to have little foresight into how they want to change it which is the biggest surprise to me. Considering the beautiful homes in Banchory for sale at the same time, this choice was an extremely odd one for a young family with no immediate spare cash, even more so given its history and the new owners being 'public figures' ?.
Their lifestyle is funded by a business that daily is appearing more rocky in its foundations and and looking more and more for appearances sake.
Personally I'd have stayed in the previous home, which was beautiful and perfectly good for the family as they grew. I'd have worked hard, stashed cash and then gone hell for leather in the future for dream home, maybe even stayed and bought a holiday or rental investment... It's very possible with the successful vloggers. Property is widely available in our area at the moment due to the local ecenomic situation yet this was their choice... Postcode Princess wanted to say they live on the Inchmarlo Estate. ? Fur coat, no drawers but this area is full of this type given the high incomes from oil related employment. Mum Mafia in their 4x4s. Lol
In my mind, they've jumped too quickly to a home that needs work and major restyling that neither of them have appeared happy in since day one, it takes a bit to furnish/decorate/heat and must be horrendous to keep tidy given her own admission in tidiness!! She actually seems lost in it, playing house, it doesn't feel at all at home considering how well we'd got to know their routine. (and used to love them ?). She's looking for advice on every change, every cupboard, live in its ffs and see what works for you!
She's increasingly appearing to be losing it, unreliable in sticking with things, misleading the 'consumer' thinking she's right all the time, appearing to be lacking interest and effort in her channel and to me seems more immature by the day. As for being aspirational... Bloody hell, no! But she's used to getting what she wants on demand and with Lee 'not working' and now looking as if pushed to the side he'll have little say..he's a bloody good father though.Postcode Princess is shallower by the day.
i firmly believe she thought they could be the next Saccones/zalfie. With the live birth and then a big house that needs work. What she hadn’t figured out before is that love or hate the aforementioned the work ethic of those couples has been what has created the mass following and thus deals and an income that can afford the house and necessary renovation. Kate Murnane, Mummy daddy me and Liza prideaux all moved into property they could afford to do as they wanted or were willing to wait. Princess Filter can’t wait for anything. I bet there’s the cost of a kitchen behind the wardrobe doors that won’t close. She’s so clearly after a freebie sofa and shelves for the playroom and a free kitchen!! She’s not tidy or clean so why waste the money, Kate Murnane and others at least have a genuine interest in interiors. If my parents were funding my house move I’d have purchased one that I liked the most expensive bits of, kitchen, haunted utility, etc. Image won’t but you happiness dear Princess. And no not jealous have my own home and saved up to have a new kitchen so you’ve nothing I’d want especially that self absorbed attitude.

*BREAKING NEWS*
Mrs R Meldrum is releasing another book in 2019!. This one is priced at a very reasonable £49.99
in it she explains
• How social media works
• How to make money on Instagram
• How to lie ethically (with pictures)
• How to ignore the trolls
• How block and delete works
• How to mooch for freebies
• How to fail at all the challenges you set.
There are several blank pages to pad the book out. You can use these to draw pictures, to doodle or just to wipe your arse on.

I've managed to get a sneak peek at the book and title.. :eek:

IMG_20190102_234628.jpg

Reactions: 23
*BREAKING NEWS*
Mrs R Meldrum is releasing another book in 2019!. This one is priced at a very reasonable £49.99
in it she explains
• How social media works
• How to make money on Instagram
• How to lie ethically (with pictures)
• How to ignore the trolls
• How block and delete works
• How to mooch for freebies
• How to fail at all the challenges you set.
There are several blank pages to pad the book out. You can use these to draw pictures, to doodle or just to wipe your arse on.

I've managed to get a sneak peek at the book and title.. :eek:

View attachment 3752
?????????

Reactions: 1
And I get that. Ultimate the decision is theirs and theirs alone. But when we purchased our home my cousin and his wife helped us with the search, the financial, as well as, the legal aspect of things. We got quite a generous loan offer and the first thing my cousin's wife did was put a cap on how much she would allow us to spend on a house. Silly me for thinking anybody with a family who loved them wouldn't want to keep them in check like that. Of course, we're also not thick in the head either. We actually listened to people when they told us all the stuff we'd need to consider when purchasing a home. We didn't go into debt and we had plenty of money to renovate our house.
But Rebecca isn’t like that, she’s quite set in her ways, if she wants something she will get it no matter what, she doesn’t listen to anyone no matter what the advice is. At the end of the day they made the decision themselves to purchase that house, they adults and responsible for their own actions, it’s not up too anyone else to tell them what to do with their own money. They responsible for that mortgage, is their name on it. To be honest what happened to you wouldn’t work for me, it’s me paying the mortgage and if I get whatever the mortgage is it’s because I can afford to pay it, my finances are mine along to manage and no one else’s too, it’s my money after all. It worked for you but am afraid with wouldn’t for me.

Reactions: 6

The pictures on the grid just don't make sense to her posts or are well old recycled pics.

Reactions: 1
I've just had a quick look at an Emily Norris speed cleaning video...not for me at all.Another identikit house...albeit light and airy.The thing that baffles me though is the low number of views on a lot of her videos...she has over 300k subscribers but views in the 20's mostly.How are brands working with these bloggers?I imagine they are being paid handsomely to promote everything and anything,surely the return is low enough...must be worth it to the brands though

1 sheep comment on this post says

Not even the joules extravaganza online?
Guess you could and film the haul in feb!

Sounds rebs style

Smoke and mirrors

Why are they asking advice as she never kept to 5 previous spending bans

Reactions: 2

The pictures on the grid just don't make sense to her posts or are well old recycled pics.
Yeah what is this photo all about?!
I imagine she thinks this is really arty and cool, some half empty perfume bottles on a #gifted mirrored tray (let’s not forget the novelty Where’s Wally glasses) but it just looks silly and has absolutely no connection to the text accompanying it.
She trying way too hard.
She would benefit from doing some sort of marketing course, to learn the skill of sales because right now it’s all very ropey!

Reactions: 5
I've just had a quick look at an Emily Norris speed cleaning video...not for me at all.Another identikit house...albeit light and airy.The thing that baffles me though is the low number of views on a lot of her videos...she has over 300k subscribers but views in the 20's mostly.How are brands working with these bloggers?I imagine they are being paid handsomely to promote everything and anything,surely the return is low enough...must be worth it to the brands though
Had a closer look and I'm wrong...the views are higher but seriously nowhere near 300k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.