Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
Oh yeah, the dream to build their own house..that would have been possible given what they've spent on this house despite our local land and building costs in Aberdeenshire. BUT postcode princess wouldn't have her desired postcode lol. The suddenness of 'we're moving " despite installing a lovely kitchen and converting the garage into the snug. Most families would still be paying that off, enjoying it then only move if they had to. They didn't need to move.
She woke up one morning and instead of' 'look at my favourite lippy ', she wanted a house. Another case of her talking tit and changing her mind, she doesn't know what she wants but it's glaringly obvious to fans now she is a woman used to getting it all handed on a plate as soon as she stamps her feet.

I can't recall seeing the utility in this house, but then if bourse, there's historical significance to it (makes me shiver tbh). I feel for the girls as kids can be so cruel, I'd have freaked as a kid hearing about a murder in my house. As an adult I'd never knowingly buy a property with that history.
building of their own house wasn’t possible as planners wouldn’t allow it as lee went to see them. If no connections to be in the countryside then they won’t let you build. Hence why we have a section 75 attached to our property by Aberdeenshire council. If we ever sell the farm goes too along with the house and if we’d had agri clause on it then only sellable back to people in agri/forestry industry.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, the dream to build their own house..that would have been possible given what they've spent on this house despite our local land and building costs in Aberdeenshire. BUT postcode princess wouldn't have her desired postcode lol. The suddenness of 'we're moving " despite installing a lovely kitchen and converting the garage into the snug. Most families would still be paying that off, enjoying it then only move if they had to. They didn't need to move.
She woke up one morning and instead of' 'look at my favourite lippy ', she wanted a house. Another case of her talking tit and changing her mind, she doesn't know what she wants but it's glaringly obvious to fans now she is a woman used to getting it all handed on a plate as soon as she stamps her feet.

I can't recall seeing the utility in this house, but then if bourse, there's historical significance to it (makes me shiver tbh). I feel for the girls as kids can be so cruel, I'd have freaked as a kid hearing about a murder in my house. As an adult I'd never knowingly buy a property with that history.
What history? I unsubbed from her just after they moved as cannot stand the freeloading wench she has become, however I need to know more about a murder?!

The

building of their own house wasn’t possible as planners wouldn’t allow it as lee went to see them. If no connections to be in the countryside then they won’t let you build. Hence why we have a section 75 attached to our property by Aberdeenshire council. If we ever sell the farm goes too along with the house and if we’d had agri clause on it then only sellable back to people in agri/forestry industry.
Yep there are agricultural ties to certain houses, esp isolated rural ones, but it’s not true that it is for all new builds across Aberdeenshire. As with almost all areas of Eng Scot and Wales, you can apply for PP to build a new house within a development/settlement boundary (villages/hamlets) or on land allocated for development by the council in their Local Plan. By sister in laws partner works in an architects outside Aberdeen and they often get planning for new builds and which don’t have an agriculture occupancy condition. It’s expensive, hard work and there can be lots of restrictions but it is possible. I know a bit about planning as I’m doing my masters in it, and have done 2 self build houses, for family homes.
It wouldn’t have suited Reb as she has no understanding that you have to abide by (planning) rules and work to protracted timescales, and make difficult negotiations as well as complicated financial planning for funding. You can’t stamp your feet and just tell the planning department ‘don’t you know who I am?’ :LOL::oops:

Reactions: 8
Lol @ "Nothing to spend ??‍♀" in her latest IG post. She cannot stop dropping hints that they supposedly have no money, I swear this is like the third time in a couple of days. So crass.

I am not a huge Fleur fan, but I don't dislike her either. She is waaaaaay above Rebecca in every way though. Rebecca could only dream about having Fleur's life.

Reactions: 7
If I was on a spending ban I wouldn’t be going into town. What exactly does she have to get refunded or exchange?! She is literally gifted every article of clothing she has on her back.

Reactions: 10
If I was on a spending ban I wouldn’t be going into town. What exactly does she have to get refunded or exchange?! She is literally gifted every article of clothing she has on her back.
She's taking all the stuff she was given from Next PR back to a Next shop and pretending she's lost the receipts for all of it????. She needs every penny she can lay her hands on at the moment??. She's skint if you weren't already aware??????

Reactions: 17
Only £3.50 on no spend January. Well done Rebs that would be £108.50 if you do that each day of Jan. You do shock me with how dim you actually can be. Could have had Lee drop you off in town whilst he took kids to beach/park and could have saved yourself the £2.50 parking.

If I was on aspending ban I wouldn’t be going into town. What exactly does she have to get refunded or exchange?! She is literally gifted every article of clothing she has on her back.
I wonder if she’s returning some of her #gifted freebies or crappy primark hauls :eek::eek:

The

Only with the plots they looked at, plenty plots for sale in Aberdeenshire. My neice is doing just that, but a there again, Mrs meldrum is a postcode princess.

Only £3.50 on no spend January. Well done Rebs that would be £108.50 if you do that each day of Jan. You do shock me with how dim you actually can be. Could have had Lee drop you off in town whilst he took kids to beach/park and could have saved yourself the £2.50 parking.
Thick as mince. Maybe you need to point out those numbers to her. ?

Reactions: 5
So she’s failed already!

She’s already spent £3.50 so her “no spend January” has fallen by the way side on the 2nd day of the month.

???

Day 2 of January and she's a big fat failure. No spend means NO spend, not a quid in primark or parking (I'll let her off that one though, although I'm sure there was a way around it). God she is thick tit. If you can't do it Rebster, don't suggest it.

I think there is def a fit bit ad looming. Some Irish vloggers I follow got fitted some and they’re talking about them on stories.....

There’s no one to blame but Rebs and Lee! No one forced them in to buying what they can’t afford, rebs is very set in hers way so what she wants she gets! Their fault no one else’s.
And I get that. Ultimate the decision is theirs and theirs alone. But when we purchased our home my cousin and his wife helped us with the search, the financial, as well as, the legal aspect of things. We got quite a generous loan offer and the first thing my cousin's wife did was put a cap on how much she would allow us to spend on a house. Silly me for thinking anybody with a family who loved them wouldn't want to keep them in check like that. Of course, we're also not thick in the head either. We actually listened to people when they told us all the stuff we'd need to consider when purchasing a home. We didn't go into debt and we had plenty of money to renovate our house.

Reactions: 7
Happy New Year!!

Totally agree there’s some ads coming up...
Fitbit for sure - she’s casually dropped it in a few times but never mentioned it before. And the girls have Garmin watches so it’d make sense for her to buy similar (that’s what I did as you can link adult ones with your kids)
Quorn - going meat free? Yeah right! Also, I’ve seen at least 3 pre video Quorn ads just today so I’m guessing that’s where they’re spending their budget.
Cleo/Quidco - wahh waah wahh so broke ? People who are that close to the breadline don’t spend £600 on rugs just before Christmas!

She’s an utter head! I’m still pissed about the food bank fiasco. No mention of it once which just proves to me that it was all for the pay check. She makes me want to vomit!

Reactions: 17
Happy New Year!!

Totally agree there’s some ads coming up...
Fitbit for sure - she’s casually dropped it in a few times but never mentioned it before. And the girls have Garmin watches so it’d make sense for her to buy similar (that’s what I did as you can link adult ones with your kids)
Quorn - going meat free? Yeah right! Also, I’ve seen at least 3 pre video Quorn ads just today so I’m guessing that’s where they’re spending their budget.
Cleo/Quidco - wahh waah wahh so broke ? People who are that close to the breadline don’t spend £600 on rugs just before Christmas!

She’s an utter head! I’m still pissed about the food bank fiasco. No mention of it once which just proves to me that it was all for the pay check. She makes me want to vomit!
She's as cold and grim as her house and dungeon.

Visiting a food bank has taught her nothing
She's such an eijet.

I like fleur her house and lifestyle is aspirational and interesting
They very old money
Yes unrelatable but fibd her vlog life intresting least she attends vlogger events.
She doesnt overly feature her child
Her holidays are cultural and amazing
She's my interior design crush
I now hate grey channel mums ruined it for me.
Rebs ruined hague blue too.

Anything the get away from kids eh.

She's just so boring we know nearly all resolutions won't stick.

She thinks we jealous
Most if us hate new house.
In sex in city they said New York was like a 5th character sane analogy their old house.
They old house suited them and their young image.

Rebs only 29 and lack of maturity patiance really shows. Her eye rolling lees how deleted finance video was really humiliating and made her seen super thick.
Might still be Wilfred Anderson's channel

No spend august failed

Reactions: 3
She's as cold and grim as her house and dungeon.

Visiting a food bank has taught her nothing
She's such an eijet.

I like fleur her house and lifestyle is aspirational and interesting
They very old money
Yes unrelatable but fibd her vlog life intresting least she attends vlogger events.
She doesnt overly feature her child
Her holidays are cultural and amazing
She's my interior design crush
I now hate grey channel mums ruined it for me.
Rebs ruined hague blue too.

Anything the get away from kids eh.

She's just so boring we know nearly all resolutions won't stick.

She thinks we jealous
Most if us hate new house.
In sex in city they said New York was like a 5th character sane analogy their old house.
They old house suited them and their young image.

Rebs only 29 and lack of maturity patiance really shows. Her eye rolling lees how deleted finance video was really humiliating and made her seen super thick.
Might still be Wilfred Anderson's channel

No spend august failed

Wilfred Anderson... Tell me more. I've gone there before and all are Mrs M vids. Someone in here or what's the link? ?

Reactions: 1
I think there is def a fit bit ad looming. Some Irish vloggers I follow got fitted some and they’re talking about them on stories.....
Yeah I agree I mean they always go out on walks everyday thats basically all they do do, but the last couple of days she gone on and on about going on a walk to get her steps in and even put a pic of her steps up on insta when will she learn to just be upfront and honest.
Her life would probably be a lot less stressful and more happy if she was because then she wouldnt have threads calling her out on everything and the new year would have been great to make that change but no not Reb.
She really is so far up her own arse there is no helping her

Reactions: 6
She gets thicker by the day. The stupid woman herself decided to call it no spend, not spend less. The poor cows phone case broke, and she just had to replace it. Other people have broken essentials and have no money to replace them!

When my marriage broke down and I was a single mum with nothing I spent less than 3.50 a day on food, heating, council tax and when anything broke I just had to live with holes in my shoes and ripped coats. I couldn't even afford the bus into town to shop at a cheaper supermarket. This woman is wasting petrol on a luxury trip.

I dread to think what her new content will be if she spent too long thinking about it last year, then still just shoveled out the same old boring crap.

Reactions: 16
What history? I unsubbed from her just after they moved as cannot stand the freeloading wench she has become, however I need to know more about a murder?!
A guy that lived there woth his dad murdered his dad in the utility room and hid his body in the shed for a few weeks! ?

Swapping Xmas prezzies I'd bet! ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.