Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow but I can still see public figure on lees insta! not sure why as he’s now stepping back off the fame train? ??‍♀??

I think the mascara was a gift for xmas, which she mentioned in her stories, which she was about to try. After trying it she said she liked and then had an AF link for others to try. It’s my understanding that if it hasn’t been gifted or a paid post she doesnt need to declare anything. Therefore she can put AF on for anything she wants?

New here ? why do you call Lee chicken royale and Mrs m edgy?! ?
That’s the problem tho, she said I got this for Christmas but does not clarify who from, this is on her business insta account so she needs to state clearly if it was from a company, remember this is what she and countless others are very guilty of, not clearly stating what is ‘work’ related. I think it’s fair to say most of us on here know exactly what should and should not be declared.

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow but I can still see public figure on lees insta! not sure why as he’s now stepping back off the fame train? ??‍♀??

That’s the problem tho, she said I got this for Christmas but does not clarify who from, this is on her business insta account so she needs to state clearly if it was from a company, remember this is what she and countless others are very guilty of, not clearly stating what is ‘work’ related. I think it’s fair to say most of us on here know exactly what should and should not be declared.

What would she gain from not saying gifted / ad?

Reactions: 1
What would she gain from not saying gifted / ad?
There’s been research done that shows sheep don’t respond in the right way when something is labelled AD /GIFTED. The studies done show fewer people watch, and even fewer ‘trust’ and therefore go on to part with their hard earned dolla when what's being peddled when it’s correctly labelled.

It breaks down the idea these floggers are trying to create that they’re just your wee pal sharing great stuff they’ve paid for and used and therefore recommend themselves.

If your real life mate said ‘you should try this it’s fab!’ Then followed it up - once you’d paid for it and find out it’s shite - with ‘oh by the way I’ve been paid to tell you it’s fab and get dolla each time you buy it, I don’t use it at all in fact I’ve just got dolla by selling it on a local selling page’ you’d soon ditch that mate!
So the Selldrums, just like the other YT fraudsters and MLMs our there, want to keep the fact theyre manipulating vulnerable families to get $$$ quiet - hence the reluctance to label legally!

Reactions: 21
There’s been research done that shows sheep don’t respond in the right way when something is labelled AD /GIFTED. The studies done show fewer people watch, and even fewer ‘trust’ and therefore go on to part with their hard earned dolla when what's being peddled when it’s correctly labelled.

It breaks down the idea these floggers are trying to create that they’re just your wee pal sharing great stuff they’ve paid for and used and therefore recommend themselves.

If your real life mate said ‘you should try this it’s fab!’ Then followed it up - once you’d paid for it and find out it’s shite - with ‘oh by the way I’ve been paid to tell you it’s fab and get dolla each time you buy it, I don’t use it at all in fact I’ve just got dolla by selling it on a local selling page’ you’d soon ditch that mate!
So the Selldrums, just like the other YT fraudsters and MLMs our there, want to keep the fact theyre manipulating vulnerable families to get $$$ quiet - hence the reluctance to label legally!
I see !

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh wow!! Who’s bloody missing the orange filter in her pictures??!!! Yes please bring it back, you all looked lovely orange ?! Also the DLP, was that the only gifted holiday?! Did they pay from their own pockets for the rest?!

Reactions: 9
Oh that’s funny the DLP thing!!! Ummm nope Reb: the trip did NOT cause a ?? YOU did by saying you were taking S for her birthday and when pushed said it’s not an AD we have been kindly gifted the VIP tickets,,,,, NO mention if anything else and again only when you were pushed into a corner did you eventually say the entire trip was indeed gifted!!! You and lee both acted imo very shady and that’s when a lot of people woke up to the unsavoury aspect of influencers!!

Reactions: 32
Ohhhhh wow!! Who’s bloody missing the orange filter in her pictures??!!! Yes please bring it back, you all looked lovely orange ?! Also the DLP, was that the only gifted holiday?! Did they pay from their own pockets for the rest?!
No the Thomas Cook one was paid promotion, there was also glen eagles and 2 Neilson holidays which were gifted or heavily discounted at least for their friends!

The only one they paid for was the cheap crap one to Tenerife in Feb as she was desperate to go on holiday and took S out of school for some of the days.

Reactions: 10
Sassy Mrs M who warns us to watch her videos when the kids aren’t around due to bad language has to use emojis to spell out “shitstorm”. Ok.

Reactions: 13
Think the only holiday they paid for was the one to Tenerife where she spent the whole week moaning about the weather.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think shes been hitting the gin really early or is on something her stories this morning were pretty hyper and now putting up that DLP trip caused a shitstorm yeah no tit Sherlock you mean you caused a shitstorm at DLP.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think shes been hitting the gin really early or is on something her stories this morning were pretty hyper and now putting up that DLP trip caused a shitstorm yeah no tit Sherlock you mean you caused a shitstorm at DLP.

I think she is trying to be funny but it's making her look a bit unhinged instead ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.