Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year guys! Does anybody think Lee boy will be getting a job in the new year and perhaps all this crap about him not being active online is just to cover that up
I dont think so, because she wouldnt be able to handle it.

Surely if gifted or paid/AD it needs to say, AF link just means she makes money if you buy a product from the link....not clear on whether she bought the mascara, was given by family/friend or brand?

Reactions: 5
Well nothing like starting the new year as you mean to go on.

Good old Reb can always count on her not to be upfront and honest I don't understand how she can be like that I would hate for people to think I was not honest and that I only cared for myself.

Reactions: 7
I'd half expected Rebs to have posted this last night????.

View attachment 3697
She’s not that fabulous??! It’s more like last year I didn’t declared adds /gifts and this year will be the same?

The murderer from the murder house was my friend. Has she ever mentioned the murder in her new house videos?
Why? Don’t you follow her or have seen any of her videos? A bit odd since you on here?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but the avoidance of declaring what’s an ad, affiliated, spon, gifted is totally grinding my gears. It’s ridic

Reactions: 11
She’s a liar & always will be a liar!

And if the kids or Pat will no longer be featured heavily on her vlogs who the hell will just watch HER?! I agree that she ahouldn’t expose her kids online but she’s not exactly Mrs Personality Plus is she?! She’s boring AF! She’ll have to find a new USP asap!

Don’t know if this has been posted before but this sums Edgy up...

0A3234FF-60C9-4FC9-9878-DF4CE06483C7.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Where did she say she’s not putting the kids online as much..? I hope she sticks to it!

Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered why lee is referred to as pat on here, I must have missed that- someone tell me ??? every time I read it I think of postman pat ??

Reactions: 6
I’ve always wondered why lee is referred to as pat on here, I must have missed that- someone tell me ??? every time I read it I think of postman pat ??
Lol I wasn't sure either, but have assumed like pat Sharpe off 80s tv! ?

Someone once commented on how he looks like Pat Sharpe. The name stuck along with chicken legend, twit and Rebs housebitch.

Reactions: 9
She’s bloody hyper! And lol at Pat desperately shoving his face into her story to say hi ?

I've only just joined here, and have watched about 3 of her vids that make me too nauseous to watch them all to find this out. Sorry if I sound odd:ROFLMAO:
No apologies needed, and fair enough?

Where did she say she’s not putting the kids online as much..? I hope she sticks to it!
Probably after what happened to Poppy on insta stories, but knowing her has we do it properly won’t last, that poor girl was really in distress and it wasn’t a nice thing to witness at all, especially after rebs said pops couldn’t take a breath without coughing?

It must be nice to snuggle all the time, with no money worries, both parents at home to mooch around with, lots of walks and gifted everything, not to mention so many holidays, although that seems a thing of the past now, they haven’t talk about going on holidays as much as they used too in their old house. You can really see the difference in their lifestyle since they moved? Was it a good move?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s bloody hyper! And lol at Pat desperately shoving his face into her story to say hi ?
She's so fake and over the top just now. Won't be long until her mask slips.......again. Ha ha I know poor pat he should have just shoved her out the way ?

Reactions: 11
Surely if gifted or paid/AD it needs to say, AF link just means she makes money if you buy a product from the link....not clear on whether she bought the mascara, was given by family/friend or brand?
I think the mascara was a gift for xmas, which she mentioned in her stories, which she was about to try. After trying it she said she liked and then had an AF link for others to try. It’s my understanding that if it hasn’t been gifted or a paid post she doesnt need to declare anything. Therefore she can put AF on for anything she wants?

New here ? why do you call Lee chicken royale and Mrs m edgy?! ?

Reactions: 2
I agree she will struggle for content if Lee and the girls are not to feature as heavily as before.
Makeup and clothes hauls will fail to hold attention after a while. Her colouring book should be gone to the printers by the end of January (if not before). There are only so many cleaning videos she can do.
I see she is looking for youtubers to collab with - I wonder how many of her sheep youtubers will be graced with her recognition. Rebs doesn't do who (or what) is beneath her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.