Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I’ve said before, it’s easy to have a spending ban when you still get nice things for free. Also reb, most people have a spending ban because they have no choice, which also means it lasts for more than just one month; oh, and it won’t see a new sofa bought at the end of it! ?

Reactions: 14
As I’ve said before, it’s easy to have a spending ban when you still get nice things for free. Also reb, most people have a spending ban because they have no choice, which also means it lasts for more than just one month; oh, and it won’t see a new sofa bought at the end of it! ?

Not for one minutes does she expect to buy a sofa in February, she's begging to be gifted or paid with a new one. Shes so transparent. She should just drop the act and put a shopping list up. We all know she doesn't want to pay for any of it.

Reactions: 15
And five + holidays in a Yuuuuuur? I haven’t been able to take my family on one in five years! Doesn’t know she’s born

Reactions: 25
I’m really interested to see how many gifts are received during the month of January.

Reactions: 11
Oh goody, 30 days of yoga. Well the £20 jazzercise special looked like a waste of money in December so perhaps watching YouTube yoga will be more successful ?. Hope she can fit in the gym for her #gifted membership on top of this

Reactions: 10
Surely if gifted or paid/AD it needs to say, AF link just means she makes money if you buy a product from the link....not clear on whether she bought the mascara, was given by family/friend or brand?
If it's gift from family then no it does t

Reactions: 1
Just seen a sofa for sale on the local to Mrs M fb selling group. Hope someone sends her a link ?

Reactions: 6
Kids only play in the play room when you’re there Reb? Oh dear lols looks like you didn’t need to buy the 3 x more expensive house after all did you? !!

Reactions: 9
Has she NO memory last week I’m not a fan of turkey I’m a red meat girl now she is saying she isn’t a massive meat fan !! So what’s it to be ??? So insincere and completely false!!!!!

Reactions: 15
I’m really interested to see how many gifts are received during the month of January.
She should box up anything that comes in to hand to her local food bank/homeless shelter or something!

Reactions: 8
Has she NO memory last week I’m not a fan of turkey I’m a red meat girl now she is saying she isn’t a massive meat fan !! So what’s it to be ??? So insincere and completely false!!!!!
You need a good memory and a modicum of intelligence to be a good liar...

Reactions: 10
" Less procrasinateing, I WILL procrasinate less........."
Yup, stick to colouring books, Reb or you'll have to hire a really good ghost writer :devilish:

Reactions: 5
Was this really only in April? She looks so much younger and happier here. I don’t mean it from a looks point of view, just that she looks fresher, happier, etc.
1F0122BB-C7AA-48F1-97A5-38332ED73CF3.jpeg

Reactions: 8
No the Thomas Cook one was paid promotion, there was also glen eagles and 2 Neilson holidays which were gifted or heavily discounted at least for their friends!

The only one they paid for was the cheap crap one to Tenerife in Feb as she was desperate to go on holiday and took S out of school for some of the days.
Oh I see! I do remember they always went on holiday at term time because it’s much cheaper and in Scotland they don’t fine the parents, in England my son school doesn’t because it’s private but others fine parents if they are to take their kids off. They never said anything about the Neilson holidays been gifted, she got so much crap on leaving the kids in the clubs wilist they went drinking outside the resort! No mention of holiday in this years resolution thou?

And five + holidays in a Yuuuuuur? I haven’t been able to take my family on one in five years! Doesn’t know she’s born
I hate it the way she says year!! Couldn’t watch the video because of it, it really irritates me?

Maybe she’s also looking for someone do kindly gift them a cow ? because she’s now cutting costs and there will be no meat ? for at least 3 meals a week!! Oh boy! Move house and then they can hardly afford meat?! What the hell????

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Firstly I personally think Pat would have laughed at some of the comments made in here as it seems like he has a really good sense of humour. Reb would not have liked that as she doesn’t have a sense of humour, so this would have wound her up.

If you go and check out the.quinn.girls on Instagram you’ll find a wonderful Australian lady who has so much style & class and comes across as a really genuine caring exemplary mother. Yes she posts pics of her three girls but whenever she stories the girls they are so happy and you can see the love and respect they all have for each other.

Now the reason I have brought this lady to your attention is I have seen over the last 6 months Reb is trying her hardest to be like her. Unfortunately for her she cannot ever be in the same class as the Quinn lady because she wasn’t born classy and it will never happen.

I used to love the vlogs and when it was just the family having fun but for me personally their channel died when they moved house. Their old house was perfect for them and filming. It was bright open and flowed beautifully. I apprecite people have to/want to move but it seems they just wanted to be nearer to her parents and the whole status ‘we have a big house’ thing. I strongly suspect that her parents either own the house or at least half.

That’s fine but stop all the bullshit and lies and go back to basics with honesty and openness. You will gain so much more respect for it Mrs M.

Happy New Year tatters xx

" Less procrasinateing, I WILL procrasinate less........."
Yup, stick to colouring books, Reb or you'll have to hire a really good ghost writer :devilish:
I know??. She'd spelt it correctly though, she just couldn't say it??

Reactions: 1
Why did the sell the old kitchen sofa? Would have been ideal for the playroom. Silly Reb, obviously hoping for all new in the new hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.